Author Topic: K-State fans who hold tickets looking to sale . . .  (Read 2917 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
K-State fans who hold tickets looking to sale . . .
« on: August 12, 2013, 09:50:41 AM »
I encourage you to sell to the highest bidder whenever possible, even if it's fans from the other school.

If you can get some Fargo State fan to pay $200 plus a pop for crappy seats, by all means you should do so.   Pocket that cash and enjoy yourself at the bar.   :drink:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: K-State fans who hold tickets looking to sale . . .
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 09:52:38 AM »
I encourage you to sell to the highest bidder whenever possible, even if it's fans from the other school.

If you can get some Fargo State fan to pay $200 plus a pop for crappy seats, by all means you should do so.   Pocket that cash and enjoy yourself at the bar.   :drink:

yes absolutely dax. if some kstate fan is only going to pay you fifty but some ndsu fan will pay you one hundred then you sell to the ndsu fan and party hardy imo.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2013, 09:53:25 AM »
I've told a few dozen of these fans to meet me at the stadium or in aggieville the night before to buy tickets off of me.  I have no tickets and will not be there  :dance:

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2013, 09:53:58 AM »
Does this apply to conference games? I hope not

Also lol at not going to your own family reunion

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2013, 09:54:47 AM »

yes, applies to all events. take money from highest bidder.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2013, 09:56:44 AM »
If you can't go and some Starter Jacket wearing fan from the other school wants to pawn their every last possession to buy tickets from you at absurd price points, you sell them.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2013, 09:59:09 AM »
a person could always make a good amount of money selling tickets to nebraska fans.   :cry:

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2013, 09:59:25 AM »

Man I'm going to be pissed when one of you sells your ticket and I'm stuck next to a moldy clone fan

Offline Havs

• Taco Walk'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2013, 10:10:12 AM »
a person could always make a good amount of money selling tickets to nebraska fans.   :cry:

Inheriting Nebraska season tickets has been a gift that keeps on giving.

:kstategrad:

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
Re: Re: K-State fans who hold tickets looking to sale . . .
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2013, 10:15:27 AM »

Man I'm going to be pissed when one of you sells your ticket and I'm stuck next to a moldy clone fan
if some wise elite emaw sells his ticket to an opposing fan because they were the highest bidder and you're sitting next to them, it's your responsibility to make them regret the purchase. this is emaw 101 stuff here folks.
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
bears are fast...

Offline Havs

• Taco Walk'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2013, 10:23:48 AM »
These two links may be helpful...

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/sale

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/sell

:dubious:

Proper word usage is difficult when money is on the table.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2013, 10:25:31 AM »
Dax is dead on. 

Sell to the highest bidder.

Then find a tuck that is selling tix and plead your case for the EMAW discount and get another ticket at face value.  Then use the profit to drink yourself stupid in post victory get down.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2013, 10:28:55 AM »
Dax is dead on. 

Sell Sale to the highest bidder.

Then find a tuck that is selling saleing tix and plead your case for the EMAW discount and get another ticket at face value.  Then use the profit to drink yourself stupid in post victory get down.

Fixed it for Dax.
bears are fast...

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Re: K-State fans who hold tickets looking to sale . . .
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2013, 10:34:23 AM »

if some wise elite emaw sells his ticket to an opposing fan because they were the highest bidder and you're sitting next to them, it's your responsibility to make them regret the purchase. this is emaw 101 stuff here folks.
well of course

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2013, 10:40:55 AM »
the demand from KU fans/grads to see the Cats play this year will be pretty high.  Hold out for top dollar.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2013, 11:57:00 AM »
this entire idea is ridiculous.  i'm sorry but i'm purple until i bleed and when i bleed i'm purple too.  no way am i selling my tickets.

i have been a season ticket holder my whole life and anyone who sells their tickets should not be allowed back into LHC Bill Snyder FAMILY stadium because they are not part of the family.  if you sell your tickets you are a joke.  i have friends deployed in afghanistan who would love to go to a Cats game but instead they are fighting for our freedom.  and you are selling your tickets to scum from other teams?  you are no patriots.  you are just like the enemy in countries overseas.  GROW UP.  learn from your mistakes or you will be treated just like edward snowden.  a traitor to your people.  our fans are better than this.  it's the same thing as selling military secrets to the enemy, when you do it, you become the enemy.  and an enemy of KSU is an enemy of mine. 

this whole thread disgusts me.  not that i didn't have a million reasons to hate goEMAW before but now i have yet one more.

go cats
 #1Cat

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2013, 05:07:59 PM »
this entire idea is ridiculous.  i'm sorry but i'm purple until i bleed and when i bleed i'm purple too.  no way am i selling my tickets.

i have been a season ticket holder my whole life and anyone who sells their tickets should not be allowed back into LHC Bill Snyder FAMILY stadium because they are not part of the family.  if you sell your tickets you are a joke.  i have friends deployed in afghanistan who would love to go to a Cats game but instead they are fighting for our freedom.  and you are selling your tickets to scum from other teams?  you are no patriots.  you are just like the enemy in countries overseas.  GROW UP.  learn from your mistakes or you will be treated just like edward snowden.  a traitor to your people.  our fans are better than this.  it's the same thing as selling military secrets to the enemy, when you do it, you become the enemy.  and an enemy of KSU is an enemy of mine. 

this whole thread disgusts me.  not that i didn't have a million reasons to hate goEMAW before but now i have yet one more.

go cats
 #1Cat

Offline HerrSonntag

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2013, 07:42:22 PM »
you could buy all the $200 tickets out from under those dirty out-of-towners

Offline Norma Stitz

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • www.championshipsubdivision.com
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2013, 07:40:24 AM »
I've told a few dozen of these fans to meet me at the stadium or in aggieville the night before to buy tickets off of me.  I have no tickets and will not be there  :dance:

That's going to be a terrific prank.......
Just be careful not to tell anyone.

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2013, 08:33:11 AM »

go cats
 #1Cat

Kstatriot
@mikec2w