Author Topic: KU football is NOT going through a rough patch. Cheer on our hawk brothers here!  (Read 3271939 times)

ben ji and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: KU football is hurting
« Reply #3450 on: November 27, 2013, 11:28:36 AM »
I'm bringing my sheep and we might get a little wild after throwing back some natty's and  :cheers: after every score.  :Carl: :fatty:

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #3451 on: November 27, 2013, 11:30:26 AM »
Still looking for tickets to the big game? Want to do a little early Christmas shopping? Do I have a deal for you!

@KU_Football
Now through Friday, spend $50 at the @KUStoreinAF and get 2 tickets to the #SunflowerShowdown on Saturday! #RockChalk pic.twitter.com/WFo67cTeqm
10:00am - 27 Nov 13
I was trying to figure out how/when to get tickets, but this seems like maybe the best deal.  I could go in there and buy $50 worth of crap, get my 2 tickets and put the crap on ebay.  boom...tickets for < $25 each.
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3452 on: November 27, 2013, 11:32:25 AM »
Still looking for tickets to the big game? Want to do a little early Christmas shopping? Do I have a deal for you!

@KU_Football
Now through Friday, spend $50 at the @KUStoreinAF and get 2 tickets to the #SunflowerShowdown on Saturday! #RockChalk pic.twitter.com/WFo67cTeqm
I was trying to figure out how/when to get tickets, but this seems like maybe the best deal.  I could go in there and buy $50 worth of crap, get my 2 tickets and put the crap on ebay.  boom...tickets for < $25 each.

KU was selling tickets to the WVU game for $5 at the stadium ticket office, which really cheesed off the people who bought them for $75.  Wonder if there will be a fire sale Saturday?

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #3453 on: November 27, 2013, 11:33:21 AM »

@KU_Football

Just donate the stuff to Goodwill or something. 

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3454 on: November 27, 2013, 11:35:56 AM »
Couldn't you just save your receipt and return everything on Sunday? I don't see an *items purchased are ineligible for returns

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3455 on: November 27, 2013, 11:36:28 AM »

@KU_Football
figured it out.  these bad boys have to be the quickest resell, right?

and guess what?  $49.99 :cheese:
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3456 on: November 27, 2013, 11:37:00 AM »
Couldn't you just save your receipt and return everything on Sunday? I don't see an *items purchased are ineligible for returns
:Wha:

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3457 on: November 27, 2013, 11:37:47 AM »
This might be the most butthurt i've ever seen their fanbase. And that's saying something.

Don't conflate a handful of weirdos who live and die by online message boards with the entire fanbase.  The majority of our fanbase doesn't care about TT.  Heck, most people outside of message board posters probably don't even know about it.  Face it, even among these circles the shine is starting to fade.  It's old hat now - blow the dust off of grandma's old Victrola, put on the dusty broken record, and sing along with the old refrain, "butthurt! buh-uh-uh-uh buh-utthurt! be doo bop diggity boopity butthurt!" and off we go again. Smile and wink at an old friend.  When they ask about the weight loss, you just attribute it to good living.  Some mornings, you don't get out of bed at all.

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #3458 on: November 27, 2013, 11:38:14 AM »

I would 100% try this if I wasn't going to be out of town
emaw

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #3459 on: November 27, 2013, 11:42:07 AM »

Think I'm going to.. Should I wear purple when I go to buy the crap?  :fatty:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3460 on: November 27, 2013, 11:42:22 AM »
Aren't all of the ku merch stores owned by rich EMAWs?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #3461 on: November 27, 2013, 11:47:51 AM »
This might be the most butthurt i've ever seen their fanbase. And that's saying something.

Don't conflate a handful of weirdos who live and die by online message boards with the entire fanbase.  The majority of our fanbase doesn't care about TT.  Heck, most people outside of message board posters probably don't even know about it.  Face it, even among these circles the shine is starting to fade.  It's old hat now - blow the dust off of grandma's old Victrola, put on the dusty broken record, and sing along with the old refrain, "butthurt! buh-uh-uh-uh buh-utthurt! be doo bop diggity boopity butthurt!" and off we go again. Smile and wink at an old friend.  When they ask about the weight loss, you just attribute it to good living.  Some mornings, you don't get out of bed at all.
True, but Dr. J, Chem, and beems. I mean, omg, right?

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #3462 on: November 27, 2013, 12:10:04 PM »

@KU_Football
figured it out.  these bad boys have to be the quickest resell, right?

and guess what?  $49.99 :cheese:

Looks like you're a penny short... no tickets for you!

:th_twocents:
bears are fast...

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3463 on: November 27, 2013, 12:41:53 PM »

just tried to call and get the specifics since I "plan on buying christmas gifts and want to make sure they can be returned" but apparently they're closed until friday.  THANKS OBAMA!!!

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #3464 on: November 27, 2013, 12:45:23 PM »

just tried to call and get the specifics since I "plan on buying christmas gifts and want to make sure they can be returned" but apparently they're closed until friday.  THANKS OBAMA!!!

Call back Friday morning and post the results here. tia

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3465 on: November 27, 2013, 12:47:10 PM »
I wouldn't wear purple while buying the stuff, but when you return it....  :lol:

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #3466 on: November 27, 2013, 12:47:46 PM »
I wouldn't wear purple while buying the stuff, but when you return it....  :lol:

Good advice. T-Y

Offline Big Sam

• King of the Tucks
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3467 on: November 27, 2013, 12:49:14 PM »
DEBATE SMACK

So, Emporia State won both national championships in debate last year.  Doesn't that just take a bit of the luster off that debate smack from the 'Haucker?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3468 on: November 27, 2013, 12:54:06 PM »
Just had the Aint No Cleats discussion with a real live person who was fully convinced it is Adidas' fault.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3469 on: November 27, 2013, 01:31:21 PM »
Just had the Aint No Cleats discussion with a real live person who was fully convinced it is Adidas' fault.

Adidas is far below Nike and UA.  No surprise their equipment sux

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3470 on: November 27, 2013, 01:40:17 PM »

speaking of which ku is "blacking out" saturday

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3471 on: November 27, 2013, 01:42:59 PM »

Tho

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3472 on: November 27, 2013, 01:47:34 PM »

If true, the results will not look favorable.  It will nicely distinguish the KU/KSU ratio though.
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3473 on: November 27, 2013, 01:50:52 PM »

If true, the results will not look favorable.  It will nicely distinguish the KU/KSU ratio though.
no it won't.  that's why they're doing it.  they'll be plenty of ksu fans in black shirts and black coats.  if they wore blue or red it would look hilariously pro ksu in there. 

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #3474 on: November 27, 2013, 02:07:16 PM »

Tho

how big is the Adidas endowment?
emaw