Author Topic: KU football is NOT going through a rough patch. Cheer on our hawk brothers here!  (Read 3208242 times)

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: KU football is NOT going through a rough patch. Cheer on our hawk brothers here!
« Reply #24400 on: November 18, 2022, 09:35:20 AM »
I believe the shovels in the ground 2023 was just for the uphill pisss trench.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: KU football is NOT going through a rough patch. Cheer on our hawk brothers here!
« Reply #24401 on: November 18, 2022, 10:16:27 AM »
People move hills all the time.  Is there a better place that this guy can relocate to?  Maybe down south on the other side of 10hwy  :dunno: 

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24402 on: November 18, 2022, 12:48:28 PM »
A lot of game day parking is on-street parking in front of the slums surrounding Memorial Porta-Potti Stadium.  If we look ahead, it's apparent expansion will strip away a lot of existing parking lots.  So will KU ignore the parking issue, or are we looking at the city of Lawrence condemning a lot of slums to make way for parking lots?

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #24403 on: November 18, 2022, 02:03:38 PM »
A lot of game day parking is on-street parking in front of the slums surrounding Memorial Porta-Potti Stadium.  If we look ahead, it's apparent expansion will strip away a lot of existing parking lots.  So will KU ignore the parking issue, or are we looking at the city of Lawrence condemning a lot of slums to make way for parking lots?

Bussing. Lots of Park & Ride.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #24404 on: November 18, 2022, 02:41:49 PM »
free tickets by the thousands available for tomorrow if anyone wants

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
KU football is NOT going through a rough patch. Cheer on our hawk brothers here!
« Reply #24405 on: November 18, 2022, 02:53:12 PM »
free tickets by the thousands available for tomorrow if anyone wants
I remember when KSU played Texas in 2006 and I had to work for part of the game so I tried to sell my ticket for like $20 but no one even wanted it. Since I finished work right before the second half I ran over into the stadium and was able watch the second half and take part in my first and only field rushing.

I guess what I’m trying to say to my Hawks brethren is if you believe you can achieve.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24406 on: November 18, 2022, 03:33:38 PM »
I went to the top of the stairs on the west side and at that time you had to walk on the concourse over to the locker room from the booth (not sure how they do it now) and so I happened to see the Texas coaches and I shouted “Hey Chizik how does our ass taste?”

He heard it. Not very creative, but was fun for me personally.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #24407 on: November 18, 2022, 03:48:22 PM »
I went to the top of the stairs on the west side and at that time you had to walk on the concourse over to the locker room from the booth (not sure how they do it now) and so I happened to see the Texas coaches and I shouted “Hey Chizik how does our ass taste?”

surprised he didn't cry that is such a domination

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24408 on: November 18, 2022, 04:31:31 PM »

Chizik was a UT coach in 2006?! Man I only knew of his existence once he was ISU HC.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Houstoncat93

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24409 on: November 19, 2022, 08:12:09 AM »
So they have 3 sketches that are nothing like each other, but claimed there would be shovels in the ground in early 2023 during TCU/KU Gameday week, right?

The shovels were to dig the post holes for the "Coming Soon" sign. 

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24410 on: November 19, 2022, 08:56:28 AM »

Chizik was a UT coach in 2006?! Man I only knew of his existence once he was ISU HC.
Yeah he was the first entrant in the Mack Brown succession plan sweepstakes before Will Muschamp (who also never was UT HC).

Offline konofo

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: KU football is hurting
« Reply #24411 on: November 19, 2022, 09:02:41 AM »
Jalon Daniels is a game-time decision vs. Texas today, safe to assume he'll get the start in Manhattan next week:

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/35057199/kansas-jalon-daniels-game-decision-sat-vs-texas

kono

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24412 on: November 19, 2022, 09:27:20 AM »
Not buying it. They've been floating that he might be available the last three weeks.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #24413 on: November 19, 2022, 02:50:46 PM »
C'mon birds.  Help us out today.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24414 on: November 19, 2022, 02:54:13 PM »
It’s Daniels

Offline wiley

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #24415 on: November 19, 2022, 03:01:04 PM »
Pretty obvious spent all week prepping for us, cause woof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
it's easy to be emaw when EMAW is at your doorstep - FFF

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24416 on: November 19, 2022, 03:05:16 PM »
Pretty obvious spent all week prepping for us, cause woof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would not be shocked, seriously
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #24417 on: November 19, 2022, 03:58:38 PM »
The hawks are a second half team, I'm still confident
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline DreamWeaver69

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #24418 on: November 19, 2022, 04:01:45 PM »
Disgusting performance. Good grief.

Offline konofo

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24419 on: November 19, 2022, 04:18:55 PM »
Bijan will have 300 if he wants.

kono

Offline EMAWzifried

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #24420 on: November 19, 2022, 04:19:25 PM »
Get Deuce out.

Offline Hurricane Cat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #24422 on: November 19, 2022, 04:37:47 PM »
I dunno man. I think this KU team is still dangerous. They're saving it for next week for sure, liepold is a smart dude he knows that's the game that matters.

Offline DreamWeaver69

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #24423 on: November 19, 2022, 04:43:21 PM »
We’ll beat them by 2 scores next week. Grow up, Chings!

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24424 on: November 19, 2022, 04:43:49 PM »
I dunno man. I think this KU team is still dangerous. They're saving it for next week for sure, liepold is a smart dude he knows that's the game that matters.

Klieman is going to go in dry. 
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best