Author Topic: The KU Rayhawks are NOT going through a rough patch. They make Raytown, Missouri proud!  (Read 3499809 times)

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Vroom vroom! Heading to the phog to see if beems has found out about their Harley track

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I might be wrong here but ku stadium is just as bad a design as I've ever seen.

I don't know about that.  It has a certain magnetism...

That RB's cranium sure seemed attracted to it.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
They should change their name to Baby Wildcats

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile

More like the Tater Tots! :lol:
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile

Offline BackPayne

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

More like the Tater Tots! :lol:

Well played. :thumbs:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
F. Rex, yes!
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
They are clearly going to out do us in the Harley Track department, we don't even have a Harley Track that even goes around the whole field anymore, and now they're going to have a great one with nice curves and everything.

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
They are clearly going to out do us in the Harley Track department, we don't even have a Harley Track that even goes around the whole field anymore, and now they're going to have a great one with nice curves and everything.

They can have harley races!
@Trogdor_gE

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
One of the usual angry suspects on the phog has now accused yet another K-State poster of being me.

It's pretty comical at this point.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile

One of the usual angry suspects on the phog has now accused yet another K-State poster of being me.

It's pretty comical at this point.

Shut the eff up, fanning.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
That is a sea of asphalt in the south end zone. They should sell that off as tailgating space.  Lord knows they need the cash.

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
That is a sea of asphalt in the south end zone. They should sell that off as tailgating space.  Lord knows they need the cash.
Let's be honest, why tailgate there when some college student will let you share his/her front muddy front lawn with 6 carloads of strangers for $30.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile

Harley track baby!

Not only do they have a Harley track, but they now have a place to park and show the Harleys during the game in the South Endzone.  Phoggers are right...they wait to see what K-State does and then 1-up us. 
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
This looks like an opportunity for some Mizzouligans to create a rock M in the green end zone.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
If they don't bullet point "Best North Endzone deceleration area in college football" in the media guides they are idiots.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
did they do it this weekend?  Are the asphalt trucks there yet?

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
If they are really planning on one-upping us, their north endzone 2 acre turf funzone should have anywhere between 2 and 3 hundred jayhawks emblazoned on the turf.  Also, that turf should really be mismatched, like the lightest green possible.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Can experienced motorcycle riders discuss the North Endzone curve and speed potential.

TIA

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
If they don't bullet point "Best North Endzone deceleration area in college football" in the media guides they are idiots.

Remember how ksu players used to run onto the asphalt after td's and like slip and stuff? You don't think the Ku brass saw that and planned accordingly?

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
Can experienced motorcycle riders discuss the North Endzone curve and speed potential.

TIA
A lot of variable based on tires, bike geometry, weather, and Harley Track Surface....but essentially they have a great design to get those engines revving (really pumps up the crowd) around the curve. I'm quite jealous.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile

TIA
A lot of variable based on tires, bike geometry, weather, and Harley Track Surface....but essentially they have a great design to get those engines revving (really pumps up the crowd) around the curve. I'm quite jealous.

Pretty big leap of faith that the track removal will help increase attendance to "crowd" levels, IYAM.

bears are fast...

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
This is all great news.  #itstime

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
HOORAY!  Let's hear it for the City of Lawrence!