Author Topic: KU football is NOT going through a rough patch. Cheer on our hawk brothers here!  (Read 3208481 times)

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: KU football is hurting
« Reply #6750 on: May 17, 2014, 02:51:28 PM »
It's hard to tell whether they are boarding up windows or just awaiting for the brick facade to arrive. You'd think someone would have asked in the last 7 decades.  Looks like a pre 8th amendment prison.

It looks like something straight out of a horror movie.   :ohno:

Reminds me of the scene from  Shawshank Redemption when the incoming convicts are being taunted by the inmates.   

Offline WavetheWheat

• Point Plank'r
  • Combo-Fan
  • SteveDave's Friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6751 on: May 18, 2014, 01:15:29 PM »
Just found this...

Regarding Beems and my discussion about stadiums.  I think K-State football fans are what make your environment.  Beems isn't that far off on your actual structure.  It is out in the middle of nowhere and is a bit of hole in a parking lot.  But your gameday environment is electric and something I only dream that we could emulate in Lawrence.  That is thanks to LHC Bill Snyder who is the best football coach of my lifetime.  However, your hole in the parking lot is still better than our herpes on the hill.  We will someday gut that thing.  It will be cool when its finished.  I just hope its in my life.

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6752 on: May 18, 2014, 01:29:30 PM »
Just found this...

Regarding Beems and my discussion about stadiums.  I think K-State football fans are what make your environment.  Beems isn't that far off on your actual structure.  It is out in the middle of nowhere and is a bit of hole in a parking lot.  But your gameday environment is electric and something I only dream that we could emulate in Lawrence.  That is thanks to LHC Bill Snyder who is the best football coach of my lifetime.  However, your hole in the parking lot is still better than our herpes on the hill.  We will someday gut that thing.  It will be cool when its finished.  I just hope its in my life.

You've never actually been to BSFS, have you?

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #6753 on: May 18, 2014, 01:32:46 PM »
Just found this...

:facepalm:
bears are fast...

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6754 on: May 18, 2014, 01:40:55 PM »
Just because in one direction there is a field, which also happens to house a multimillion dollar and internationally renowned agricultural facility, doesn't necessarily make something "in the middle of nowhere"

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #6755 on: May 18, 2014, 01:49:04 PM »
As I've said before, using Beems' logic, Arrowhead sucks and Memorial Stadium is better.

Offline WavetheWheat

• Point Plank'r
  • Combo-Fan
  • SteveDave's Friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6756 on: May 18, 2014, 02:37:02 PM »
Just found this...

Regarding Beems and my discussion about stadiums.  I think K-State football fans are what make your environment.  Beems isn't that far off on your actual structure.  It is out in the middle of nowhere and is a bit of hole in a parking lot.  But your gameday environment is electric and something I only dream that we could emulate in Lawrence.  That is thanks to LHC LHC Bill Snyder who is the best football coach of my lifetime.  However, your hole in the parking lot is still better than our herpes on the hill.  We will someday gut that thing.  It will be cool when its finished.  I just hope its in my life.

You've never actually been to BSFS, have you?
Yes.  Was very impressed as I said.  Gameday environment was electric.

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #6757 on: May 18, 2014, 02:53:19 PM »
Just found this...

Depends if you mean the stadium is in the middle of nowhere, or the town is. If you think the town is, I won't argue that opinion. If you're saying the stadium is, then I disagree. It's like 1 mile from the center of campus. Easy walk from anywhere on campus.

The "hole in the ground" point is kinda silly. I mean Michigan's stadium is a hole too, then.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #6758 on: May 18, 2014, 03:40:05 PM »

As I've said before, using Beems' logic, Arrowhead sucks and Memorial Stadium is better.

Arrowhead does suck and memorial is better

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6759 on: May 18, 2014, 03:41:21 PM »

It's the people that make the stadium, and the Dothraki that inhabit Arrowhead are no builders...

Offline Cannoncat

• Fan
  • What say we settle this on the runway... Han-Solo?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6760 on: May 18, 2014, 04:37:47 PM »

It's the people that make the stadium, and the Dothraki that inhabit Arrowhead are no builders...
Guys, its really tough to see lil bro having to compete with the NFL Chiefs for football fans.   :frown:
"Round house kick to the butt hole!"-Kstate vs Aggie 53-50, 2011.

"Charlie Weis is the same mistake he ever was"-Gregg Doyel CBS

"Good people deserve good things."-Fatty4ksu

"The heart break kid!"-Winters

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6761 on: May 18, 2014, 06:44:08 PM »
the stadium is a hole in the ground smack is really weird.  also v weird that they don't know how stupid it sounds. 

parking lots around a stadium?  WHAT THE eff MAN. 

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline WavetheWheat

• Point Plank'r
  • Combo-Fan
  • SteveDave's Friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6762 on: May 18, 2014, 07:40:51 PM »
Just found this...

Regarding Beems and my discussion about stadiums.  I think K-State football fans are what make your environment.  Beems isn't that far off on your actual structure.  It is out in the middle of nowhere and is a bit of hole in a parking lot.  But your gameday environment is electric and something I only dream that we could emulate in Lawrence.  That is thanks to LHC LHC Bill Snyder who is the best football coach of my lifetime.  However, your hole in the parking lot is still better than our herpes on the hill.  We will someday gut that thing.  It will be cool when its finished.  I just hope its in my life.
Depends if you mean the stadium is in the middle of nowhere, or the town is. If you think the town is, I won't argue that opinion. If you're saying the stadium is, then I disagree. It's like 1 mile from the center of campus. Easy walk from anywhere on campus.

The "hole in the ground" point is kinda silly. I mean Michigan's stadium is a hole too, then.

I have complemented you and your fans enough for today.  My quota is filled.  1 mile is not exactly spittin' distance from campus.  I fellated your fans and your game day environment while completely shitting on my alma mater's stadium.  I will drop the hole in the ground part.  Deal?

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6763 on: May 18, 2014, 08:51:09 PM »
Just found this...

I have complemented you and your fans enough for today.  My quota is filled.  1 mile is not exactly spittin' distance from campus.  I fellated your fans and your game day environment while completely shitting on my alma mater's stadium.  I will drop the hole in the ground part.  Deal?

Yeah, your stadium is rough ridin' terrible.   Also, no parking.

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #6764 on: May 18, 2014, 09:18:24 PM »
Just found this...

Is a mile a long way? Seems like it's not too me.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6765 on: May 18, 2014, 09:21:41 PM »
Why are they so mad that our engineers had the good sense to build the stadium in a location that provided for ample parking?

:dunno:
bears are fast...

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6766 on: May 18, 2014, 09:23:30 PM »
Why are they so mad that our engineers had the good sense to build the stadium in a location that provided for ample parking?

:dunno:

They're super jelly.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6767 on: May 18, 2014, 09:29:12 PM »
our stadium's distance from campus is palpable

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6768 on: May 18, 2014, 09:34:54 PM »
I miss beems, being banned at the phog.net blog sucks

Also wtw can eff right off

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6769 on: May 18, 2014, 09:52:19 PM »

That setting too...

[attachment deleted by admin]
bears are fast...

Offline HELLHAMMER

• Katpak'r
  • BO DARVILLE'S STUNT DOUBLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #6770 on: May 18, 2014, 10:03:37 PM »

Memorial is rough ridin' right on their campus and the dip shits would rather watch Lifetime movies than attend a game.  Fat, lazy, apathetic.
High on Crack, Toting a Machine Gun

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6771 on: May 18, 2014, 10:31:58 PM »

Memorial is rough ridin' right on their campus and the dip shits would rather watch Lifetime movies than attend a game.  Fat, lazy, apathetic.

I blame the Marijuana.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6772 on: May 18, 2014, 10:33:45 PM »

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6773 on: May 18, 2014, 10:34:33 PM »
Bookiepimp, FYI you suck at posting.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #6774 on: May 18, 2014, 10:48:28 PM »
Parking lots?! What is this, a football stadium or a strip mall?!

And the field is below the parking lots.  Come on K-State, are you trying to build a football stadium or dig a mine?

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]