Author Topic: KU football is NOT going through a rough patch. Cheer on our hawk brothers here!  (Read 3208529 times)

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
Re: KU football is hurting
« Reply #20150 on: January 28, 2019, 07:48:51 PM »
Which will have a better ending Mile's Ku Coaching career or the Challenger movie he is apparently in?

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #20151 on: January 28, 2019, 07:55:18 PM »
So even with the Mad Hatter roaming the sidelines, they cant recruit a whole team?

this Miles thing is not gonna go the way they think.......

How can it? Look at the expectation...

Looks like 4 is our floor, we played in a lot of close games this year and Miles is definitely a better coach than Beatty. Hopefully adding these new coaches/personnel that we didn't have before will help.

I was thinking that if Miles wins a big 12 title (towards the end of his career), how many incoming freshman 18 years from that day will be named Leslie...

This is literally Charlie Weis v2.0
yea that thread is fun. It's already a forgone conclusion they whip 2 non con assess and ours. The only real question is how far beyond 3 wins they go.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20152 on: February 02, 2019, 11:30:35 AM »
Guys getting a little concerned about our guy Les.   First there was that opening press conference debacle.   Now reports are coming out that our guy Les was a complete crap show when talking to the Kansas and KC coaches association.   Like, WTF is this? Cringe worthy. 

Meanwhile the Iowa State guy and the guy from Kstate were reportedly pretty impressive. 

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #20153 on: February 02, 2019, 12:00:39 PM »
Guys getting a little concerned about our guy Les.   First there was that opening press conference debacle.   Now reports are coming out that our guy Les was a complete crap show when talking to the Kansas and KC coaches association.   Like, WTF is this? Cringe worthy. 

Meanwhile the Iowa State guy and the guy from Kstate were reportedly pretty impressive.
Would like nuggets on the crap show.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20154 on: February 02, 2019, 02:51:32 PM »

Would like nuggets on the crap show.

A coach I know attended and said Miles “made a complete fool of himself, absolute clown show.....he states he has 20 minutes he proceeded to spend his self allotted 20 minutes talking about his family and his acting career for 17 minutes then 3 minutes about some motivational quotes his 2007 LSU team came up with, stumbling and fumbling and butchering names the whole way.”

Campbell is next and he says “I’m not sure what coach miles was talking about, I was told I got an hour to talk to you guys and I’m going to use every second of it and I’ll stay afterwards if anyone has questions, I’m here for you guys tonight and nothing else.”

The entire room laughed (@ Miles expense).

Klieman and Campbell were both VERY impressive.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #20155 on: February 02, 2019, 02:54:36 PM »
An unattributed quote. Impressive stuff.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20156 on: February 02, 2019, 04:20:38 PM »
An unattributed quote. Impressive stuff.

Oh Spracs, FFS.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20157 on: February 02, 2019, 04:23:29 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20158 on: February 02, 2019, 04:26:39 PM »
From a friend who attended: “I sure am glad to be a KSU fan! Klieman got me jacked up with what he had to say. Less Miles had better coach better than he speaks, because he was not very good. He rushed through and got out as soon as he could. However, Matt Campbell from Iowa State was the best speaker we saw tonight. They are definitely a good program that he has built up there. I really like his core values.”

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20159 on: February 02, 2019, 04:28:53 PM »
I was there and Miles made a complete ass of himself. Worst presentation I have personally watched. After he left every coach in there just looked at each other and lol'd while saying WTF!!!

Klieman and Campbell were good, basically same message just different ways. Miles was an embarrassment

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20160 on: February 02, 2019, 04:31:13 PM »
The room was buzzing with how awful, in every sense, Miles was.

Klieman and Campbell spent around 15 minutes taking to each other. Their interactions with Miles lasted about ten seconds.

I was told that upon meeting Randy Dreiling, Miles referred to him as Andy Dreeling. This story apparently made the rounds as multiple people kept calling Dreiling Andy Dreeling.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20161 on: February 02, 2019, 04:34:14 PM »
Still no attribution to the quotes :lol:. Great stuff, tho!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20162 on: February 02, 2019, 04:43:53 PM »

Oh Spracs, watch the Facebook video, our guy Les was awful.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20163 on: February 02, 2019, 04:45:44 PM »

Why are you posting quotes from anonymous sources? To protect their identities?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20164 on: February 02, 2019, 04:46:59 PM »

I'm still trying to figure out why you're getting so mad . . . is that you MooseHawk?

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20165 on: February 02, 2019, 04:48:23 PM »
I don't want to set aside 20 minutes or whatever to watch a Facebook video. Just trying to figure out whether I should give a crap about the phantom quotes you posted?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20166 on: February 02, 2019, 04:50:04 PM »
I don't want to set aside 20 minutes or whatever to watch a Facebook video. Just trying to figure out whether I should give a crap about the phantom quotes you posted?

People who claimed to be there.  I don't blame you for not wanting to watch the video.  When you see how the K-State and I-State guy presented you'd be embarrassed for our guy Les as well.   

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20167 on: February 02, 2019, 04:54:22 PM »

People who claimed to be there.  I don't blame you for not wanting to watch the video.  When you see how the K-State and I-State guy presented you'd be embarrassed for our guy Les as well.

Ouch. Seems that very reputable and influential people are panning your recent performance in this thread :(

Most of us were left wondering, was sonofdaxjones under the influence of a mind-altering substance? It was very weird. Some of us looked around and made the "dunno" shoulder shrug emoji from goEMAW.com to each other, because it was truly bizarre.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20168 on: February 02, 2019, 04:55:35 PM »

I'm guessing that high school football coaches would rather not be quoted on a message board making fun of one of the two D1 head coaches in the state. You're being kinda weird about this.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20169 on: February 02, 2019, 04:55:50 PM »

Ouch. Seems that very reputable and influential people are panning your recent performance in this thread :(

Most of us were left wondering, was sonofdaxjones under the influence of a mind-altering substance? It was very weird. Some of us looked around and made the "dunno" shoulder shrug emoji from goEMAW.com to each other, because it was truly bizarre.

I'm really kind of stunned how mad you're getting . . . I'm now concerned that you're a sock.  Moosehawk, DocNaismith . . . time to come clean Spracs.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20170 on: February 02, 2019, 04:59:33 PM »

I'm guessing that high school football coaches would rather not be quoted on a message board making fun of one of the two D1 head coaches in the state. You're being kinda weird about this.

I'm not mad. And frankly I don't care whether Les embarrassed himself. I just find it incredibly frustrating that dax references vague "reports," and then refuses to do the one thing that any neutral reader would expect when evaluating his claims--telling us why we should give a crap about the opinion of the anonymous persons allegedly making such statements.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20171 on: February 02, 2019, 05:02:14 PM »

I'm not mad. And frankly I don't care whether Les embarrassed himself. I just find it incredibly frustrating that dax references vague "reports," and then refuses to do the one thing that any neutral reader would expect when evaluating his claims--telling us why we should give a crap about the opinion of the anonymous persons allegedly making such statements.

Apparently you don't get message boarding and  :lol: at you claiming you're not getting mad.  Come on, bro.

The presentations are all there on the Facebook page, but apparently you can set aside the time to hang out on a K-State message while KU b-ball is playing, but you don't have time to watch the videos.

Again, FFS Spracs

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20172 on: February 02, 2019, 05:04:52 PM »

Apparently you don't get message boarding and  :lol: at you claiming you're not getting mad.  Come on, bro.

The presentations are all there on the Facebook page, but apparently you can set aside the time to hang out on a K-State message while KU b-ball is playing, but you don't have time to watch the videos.

Again, FFS Spracs

So, were those quotes from a message board or something? I'm just trying to figure out what the hell you're talking about. Throw me a bone, here.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20173 on: February 02, 2019, 05:05:57 PM »

Again, FFS Spracs

So, were those quotes from a message board or something? I'm just trying to figure out what the hell you're talking about. Throw me a bone, here.
Yes, they were from a message board . . . try a Xanax.

Who the eff is going on record with comments like that?

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20174 on: February 02, 2019, 05:09:03 PM »
Well why wouldn't you just say that in the first instance? Cite your sources. Now I've gone and wasted precious minutes chasing down the source of these bombshell quotes only to find out that the source is anonymous message board posts. UGH!!!!