Author Topic: KU football is NOT going through a rough patch. Cheer on our hawk brothers here!  (Read 3220909 times)

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
Re: KU football is hurting
« Reply #12900 on: August 06, 2015, 08:55:19 AM »
The Big 10 will pick them up, help pay for a new football stadium, and get them competing again.  Old Balls will die, lil' bro will be out of the picture and in the MWC.  Just a matter of time.
Their bball was and is successful because the hill, potter lake, LFK, the phog, etc, but their football program is perpetually dumpy because K-State.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline 1863

• Combo-Fan
  • John Currie is a beautiful human bean.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12901 on: August 06, 2015, 10:08:52 AM »

The Big 10 will pick them up, help pay for a new football stadium, and get them competing again.  Old Balls will die, lil' bro will be out of the picture and in the MWC.  Just a matter of time.
Their bball was and is successful because the hill, potter lake, LFK, the phog, etc, but their football program is perpetually dumpy because K-State.

Back during Futility U we were dragging them down and now our rising tide is sinking their ship.

How can we help them out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12902 on: August 06, 2015, 10:28:48 AM »

Back during Futility U we were dragging them down and now our rising tide is sinking their ship.

Just fold the university, go away forever, or never change are the only 2 options. Serious question, why do they blame all their problems on us? Do we really hurt them that much? Is this an abusive relationship and we just never really realized it? I'm so sad you guys :cry:
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #12903 on: August 06, 2015, 10:53:57 AM »
Their dog crap program is going to embarrass the entire state

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #12904 on: August 06, 2015, 11:27:47 AM »

Just fold the university, go away forever, or never change are the only 2 options. Serious question, why do they blame all their problems on us? Do we really hurt them that much? Is this an abusive relationship and we just never really realized it? I'm so sad you guys :cry:
It's the liberal way. Point fingers somewhere else. Self accountability is not their thing.

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12905 on: August 06, 2015, 12:49:02 PM »
Most KU fans believe that football will become irrelevant (concussion controversy over the past 2 years), and their BB program will make them the premier institution at any conference that extends them an invitation.

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #12906 on: August 06, 2015, 01:18:57 PM »
Most KU fans believe that football will become irrelevant (concussion controversy over the past 2 years), and their BB program will make them the premier institution at any conference that extends them an invitation.

KU fans will tell themselves anything to help them sleep at night
@Trogdor_gE

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #12907 on: August 06, 2015, 02:06:35 PM »

Hoping to hell that football goes away seems like an odd strategy

The Big Train

« Reply #12908 on: August 06, 2015, 02:16:31 PM »

well when all you can talk about is basketball it makes sense

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #12909 on: August 06, 2015, 02:43:00 PM »
In the end, Lew really did build a monster.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12910 on: August 06, 2015, 02:49:06 PM »
In the end, Lew really did build a monster.

monster poop

UP TOP

The Big Train

« Reply #12911 on: August 06, 2015, 02:56:14 PM »

Offline manpow5

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #12912 on: August 06, 2015, 04:14:47 PM »

To EMAW or Not to EMAW

Offline MIZMAW

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12913 on: August 06, 2015, 04:40:12 PM »
I was watching a replay of the 2013 Texas @ BYU game today because I'm a dork, and I was surprised to see that BYU copied Memorial Stadium and installed a hill as well.  There's no Potter Lake, so setting advantage KU obvs, but imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.  Li'l bro should be prouder than normal.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12914 on: August 07, 2015, 07:30:02 AM »

Obama is going to ban football with an executive order his last week in office. Then ku will be validated.

Offline CatMission

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12915 on: August 07, 2015, 07:03:25 PM »

Obama is going to ban football with an executive order his last week in office. Then ku will be validated.
Libs stick together.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline Big Sam

• King of the Tucks
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #12916 on: August 11, 2015, 05:17:15 PM »
Not sure if this belongs here.....

Well, it looks like KU superstar alum, Jake Heaps has added job security now that Geno Smith got sucker-punched in the Jets locker room.

Having an alum in the league will definitely add some cred for KU football.
http://nypost.com/2015/08/11/jets-qb-geno-smith-breaks-jaw-on-sucker-punch-by-teammate/

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #12917 on: August 11, 2015, 06:00:45 PM »
These two photos probably demonstrate the massive chasm between where the two programs currently stand as well as anything, I'd guess...

:lol:
bears are fast...

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12918 on: August 11, 2015, 06:07:14 PM »
Chazum, what a strange but fitting word in this situation. Since Chaz Weis.

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12919 on: August 11, 2015, 07:10:01 PM »
Wow

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12920 on: August 11, 2015, 07:38:45 PM »
that picture of their meeting room makes me sad :(
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline Canary

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #12921 on: August 11, 2015, 07:45:23 PM »
Is that really their meeting room?  I guess I had no idea it was that big a difference in facility, having never been there.

The Big Train

« Reply #12922 on: August 11, 2015, 07:59:16 PM »
their film room reminds me of this

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #12923 on: August 11, 2015, 08:34:09 PM »
These two photos probably demonstrate the massive chasm between where the two programs currently stand as well as anything, I'd guess...

:lol:

Sad . . . really.
Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12924 on: August 11, 2015, 09:13:48 PM »
Those are state-of-the-art facilities you jackholes!  We're just finally catching up!
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.