Author Topic: ITT We Laugh At Other Pud Teams' Pud Stadiums/Arenas  (Read 293727 times)

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: ITT We Laugh At Other Pud Teams' Pud Stadiums/Arenas
« Reply #2250 on: May 18, 2021, 03:35:14 PM »
Can we get one of those innie video boards in Bramlage? Maybe an Octagon one? I can't read the big ass one we have now when I sit court side.

Low Bramlage VideoBoard IQ here:  They didn't put the mini-boards underneath for those at courtside?

Nope. While the board is awesome, it's not the right fit for the arena. Should've done one of those longer mini version of Cowboy Stadium ones.

Here's a good visual. It's not friend to the close seats

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2251 on: May 19, 2021, 09:44:46 AM »
Did Curry drive a really large pick-up?

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2252 on: May 19, 2021, 11:49:03 AM »
Got to think if they ever get to the hinted Bramlage renovations, they'd want to install a style of board more similar to this for the revenue seats on the west side.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #2253 on: May 20, 2021, 12:07:55 AM »
I just want them to go back to the first board they had in Bramlage. You know the one. It had light bulbs and rudimentary graphics imploring the crowd to put their hands up in the air and wiggle them a little bit one hand at a time. Or it asked for NOISE and showed a rudimentary graphic of the roof (of Ahearn) shaking from all of that noise. When we make a free throw, I want a rudimentary graphic that says WHOOSH. I want the old pre-Powercat Willie head to slowly open and close its mouth and actually eat the words "Eat 'em up, eat 'em up, KSU!"
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #2254 on: June 14, 2021, 10:50:03 AM »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Big Sam

• King of the Tucks
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2255 on: June 14, 2021, 11:16:55 AM »

Actual field of dreams, from the looks of it.  Though I'd fear a homerun might just hit a sasquatch.

Offline passranch

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2256 on: June 14, 2021, 03:21:58 PM »
It would be better if they didn't put what looks like the Subway logo right behind home plate.

#EatFresh

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2257 on: July 15, 2021, 06:41:50 PM »
Troy stepping it up for baseball. 

Last time I was in Troy I tried to get some snaps of their football stadium.  But it was hotter than the surface of the sun and all the entrances of the stadium were blocked for construction and I had to get to a meeting. 

?s=21

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2258 on: July 15, 2021, 08:49:54 PM »
That's really rough ridin' ugly. Interesting decision to make that look like the headquarters of a regional chain of banks.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2259 on: July 16, 2021, 05:19:24 AM »
 :dunno: