Author Topic: Thomas Gipson gives up on beating KU  (Read 12202 times)

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
Re: Thomas Gipson gives up on beating KU
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2013, 10:45:41 AM »
Do K-State fans just copy everything from KU fans?  The "we're not rivals" thing has been run into the ground by KU fans for years now.  Also, you can't say you don't care about a school when you have nine different KU threads on the front page, and the football board features 40+ page threads on KU's football stadium.

beems, don't do this.  you're just encouraging a band of merry retards on this site to say something about how you're a ku fan on a ksu bbs.  we're trying to ignore them, not give them more reason to post.

Yeah, beems, haven't you noticed we're behind on our PI'ing quota? We're trying to deal with the dumbasses who keep biting on timhawk's crap, so your normal services are kinda overwhelming the local infrastructure :don'tcare:

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2013, 10:46:23 AM »
basketball  :lol:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2013, 10:53:18 AM »
Do K-State fans just copy everything from KU fans?  The "we're not rivals" thing has been run into the ground by KU fans for years now.  Also, you can't say you don't care about a school when you have nine different KU threads on the front page, and the football board features 40+ page threads on KU's football stadium.

well to be fair, pretty much half of them (including this one) were started by ku fans who are wanting to be our rivals because they beat us head to head in a basketball game last year and tied us for the big12 basketball championship. shoot the messenger and leave us out of it beems.

guy in our office paid a decent amount of money for a game ball from the game.  He even carries it around sometimes

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2013, 10:54:39 AM »
lol at KU fans wanting to be our rival so bad

Hilarious. ku got dumped by their 5/10 girlfriend Mizzou and thinks that because they are single they can get a 9/10 in K-State to date them.

yeah, I honestly didn't know we lost to them this year. apparently our record v. them isn't very good according to every ku fan on the internet. I had no idea. hilarious that we have the hardware in this hobby sport.

i knew it, but only because i was in lawrence over the 4th visiting some relatives and one of them was wearing a "we beat titletown in basketball" t-shirt that had an upside down powercat and a score of last years basketball game on it.

his wife told me that he washed it the night before so that he could wear it to the picnic because he knew i was going to be there. i was all "what in the world?".   :confused:

I see this from my wife's uncle quite a bit. really bizzare. I usually just tell him good luck in whatever sport he's talking about or whatever. seems really important to him so I just play along.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2013, 10:58:19 AM »
lol at KU fans wanting to be our rival so bad

Hilarious. ku got dumped by their 5/10 girlfriend Mizzou and thinks that because they are single they can get a 9/10 in K-State to date them.

yeah, I honestly didn't know we lost to them this year. apparently our record v. them isn't very good according to every ku fan on the internet. I had no idea. hilarious that we have the hardware in this hobby sport.

i knew it, but only because i was in lawrence over the 4th visiting some relatives and one of them was wearing a "we beat titletown in basketball" t-shirt that had an upside down powercat and a score of last years basketball game on it.

his wife told me that he washed it the night before so that he could wear it to the picnic because he knew i was going to be there. i was all "what in the world?".   :confused:

I see this from my wife's uncle quite a bit. really bizzare. I usually just tell him good luck in whatever sport he's talking about or whatever. seems really important to him so I just play along.

Guy in our office tried to break the basketball during the BatCat's run to the Super Regionals and everyone in the office thought he had suffered a concussion or something.  I was enjoying the Triple Crown in my office with a bunch of admirers and he kept dribbling the ball past my doorway.  People were doing the cuckoo thing by their heads

Offline timhawk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
everyone is jealous

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 10, 2013, 11:08:42 AM »
In a corporate training. Is this Spam Tim? Will my phone sound off?

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2013, 11:08:56 AM »
http://store.cstv.com/store_contents.cfm?store_id=482&dept_id=17948&product_id=189687

need I say more?

I'm glad they did that. I heard that since basketball isn't popular enough to be broadcast on TV they were going to start offering DVDs of the games to fans who were interested in watching it later.

Sadly, no one watched it, because it was a basketball game and no one likes basketball except timhawk and he couldn't afford a DVD player or electricity.

Offline timhawk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2013, 11:12:20 AM »
http://store.cstv.com/store_contents.cfm?store_id=482&dept_id=17948&product_id=189687

need I say more?

I'm glad they did that. I heard that since basketball isn't popular enough to be broadcast on TV they were going to start offering DVDs of the games to fans who were interested in watching it later.

Sadly, no one watched it, because it was a basketball game and no one likes basketball except timhawk and he couldn't afford a DVD player or electricity.

Kstate is so behind times, no one buys a DVD anymore....it's blu ray
everyone is jealous

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2013, 11:13:13 AM »

need I say more?

LOL, it was on a Monday night?  no one watches basketball.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2013, 11:28:13 AM »
When you have to completely throw the sport of basketball under the bus because your program is being run into the ground by a shitty coach, you've lost. 

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 10, 2013, 11:29:08 AM »
"When you boss up the entire confy and win the Big 12 champy, you've lost"

- Beems

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2013, 11:30:55 AM »
When you have to completely throw the sport of basketball under the bus because your program is being run into the ground by a shitty coach, you've lost.

Last time I checked oscar Weber's Big XII Conference Championship percentage is 100%. Pretty sure he's the only coach in the league who wins the BIG XII every year he coaches in it.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2013, 11:32:06 AM »
Weberitis is spreading like the plague.  I'm getting flashbacks of Illiniboard circa 2007. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2013, 11:32:39 AM »
Are there any professional stamp collectors out there?

Offline timhawk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 10, 2013, 11:34:05 AM »
Kansas football leads: 65–40–5 or 64–41–5 (disputed)
Kansas basketball leads: 186-91
Kansas baseball leads: 179-170-1

and you guys wanna talk about rivals? rivals?
everyone is jealous

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 10, 2013, 11:36:49 AM »

:D

Offline yoman

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 10, 2013, 11:37:32 AM »

'grats brah.
I think this yoman guy is on to something....

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 10, 2013, 11:38:13 AM »
Weberitis is spreading like the plague.  I'm getting flashbacks of Illiniboard circa 2007.
Whatever Illinois is a crap Job, hell Bill Self left for a school with no real recruiting base in fly over country. 

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 10, 2013, 11:41:07 AM »

no. we keep telling you we're not interested in being rivals. we're more into talking about credit card points, breaking bad, middle eastern politics and stuff like that.

Offline timhawk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 10, 2013, 11:48:26 AM »

no. we keep telling you we're not interested in being rivals. we're more into talking about credit card points, breaking bad, middle eastern politics and stuff like that.

ok well on that note, breaking bad is the crap right? last half of series finale starts in august.
everyone is jealous

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 10, 2013, 12:16:30 PM »

:thumbsup:

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 10, 2013, 01:08:28 PM »

ok well on that note, breaking bad is the crap right? last half of series finale starts in august.

Yes. there is a thread about it. Go find it.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 10, 2013, 01:32:36 PM »
I bet tim is really going to miss out on paying cash for a burger at kites since he was going to make it up to mhk for the home opener. nom nom nom dave ramsey nom nom kites burger nom

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 10, 2013, 01:39:53 PM »
Two things I learned today:  Spradling likes Taco Bell, and Gip doesn't like dining with Spradling

Q. Hey man, it's Will. Wanna grab some T Bell for lunch? nomnom

A.  Lol na I'm good