Author Topic: Let's revisit the whole evolution myth again...  (Read 3112 times)

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Let's revisit the whole evolution myth again...
« on: June 26, 2013, 11:34:22 AM »
ksucatinokc
GoPowercat Ring of Fame member
Post #24010
Currently in Lawton, OK
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore   
Let's revisit the whole evolution myth again...   Reply
and THIS time could the worshipers of this hoax PLEASE check their blind faith at the door and bring their big boy logic and reason to the discussion??

I would like for you to find a credible explanation of just one of the impossible "evolutionary" jumps, that being the beginning of hard shell egg laying animals??

How did this happen??

How did an animal that reproduced via live young (or some other means, perhaps cloning or cellular division) revert back to this method of procreation??

If not a reversion back, how did the VITAL and INTEGRAL shell develop??

You see, the whole unprovable and almost 100% wrong (I can't "prove" it without a time machine) assumption of a world that's billions of years old does NOT explain ANYTHING in regards to the evolution hoax.

Just because you are willing to check all scientific process off as irrelevant in your argument doesn't prove anything other than a blind loyalty to a lie.

Why is it that only one side (yours) demands the ability to silence the truth??? I don't call for that, I think teaching evolution in detail is one of THE BEST tools for supporting Creation that we as Christians have.? Every Christian school and every home schooler I know learns about both because you have to have some understanding of the evolution lie in order to graduate from the secular higher education system.? However, it doesn't stop there, it also affords a great opportunity to show via science how much faith in nonsense atheist must have.? My good friend homeschools their 9 kids and the oldest daughter married a soldier, but the next two sons both have Chemistry degrees and one is getting his Masters in Chemistry from OU right now with job offers waiting for him from numerous large chemical and petrol companies.? Oddly, he may go into the Air Force and not take the money??

No Christian fears this discussion in any way, because it only helps prove Creation.? I readily admit I had doubts during my early ignorant college years and sort of believed the uneducated Christian myth that God used evolution over millions of years in order to produce what we have today.? It took sitting in my Zoology class in college and really scrutinizing what this all in atheist professor was excitedly trying to brainwash me into believing that prompted me to start looking at what was possible and what was impossible.

This epiphany, along with end time prophecy, is one of the two things that cemented my believing the truth of the Bible and in the existence of the one true Creator God.

I understand that it's extremely unlikely that any of you will actually bring anything rational to the discussion, but I thought I would at least give the invite again.

So, how did egg laying begin??

Were there hundreds or thousands of generations of failed biological attempts at this where all the creatures trying it died out??

Were there evolutionary steps where species had partial shells??? (How'd that work successfully)

Were there soft shells for a few million years??

Were their combo shells both soft and hard for a few million years??

Why did they gradually revert back and how did that happen???

Did they give birth to live young and slowly (over millions of years of course) unknowingly begin to dissolve their young into goo and then encase them in a hard shell??(over millions of years)

You see, I understand that the "it happened over millions of years" is the only real explanation that evolution has, I get that.? However, what SCIENCE says is that these unfathomable jumps from one biological process/trait to another have to basically happen INSTANTLY!! (meaning in a single generation by MULTIPLE organisms simultaneously)

When chickens, for instance, decided to start laying eggs how lucky was it that a rooster "evolved" at the EXACT SAME TIME to be capable of fertilizing the hen that had decided to start producing eggs at the EXACT SAME TIME!!!!!? (Note:? "over millions of years" doesn't even begin to explain how this could happen)

WOW!!!!!

Now, I beg you to NOT exacerbate your ignorance by screaming through your keyboard that I don't believe in natural selection because I most certainly do.? I know unequivocally that natural selection exists, is provable, and is in fact happening all the time, as do you.? The difference is that there isn't a shred of evidence to support the "changing" of one species to another. (and there never will be)

I will address another false flag that atheists often try to use to divert the discussion about Creation.

Did/do dinosaurs exist??

Of course they did and man walked with them.

How do I explain Noah and the Ark?? (I know you'll love mocking this one, which is fine)

Well, what is the biggest fossilized egg found thus far by all the scientists in the world??

The answer is a football and nobody will argue this fact.? Atheists love to use this (and some Christians are perplexed or fear this) as some sort of "gotcha" as to how the Bible is a bunch of fairy tales. (which is everyone's right to do I might add)?? Well, let's look at this a little closer.? Since we know that every dinosaur, no matter how big, began life no bigger than a football, what would God provide Noah for the ark??? Would he send him a pair of adult dinosaurs of each species weighing many, many tons or would he send a much smaller...viable pair...of juvenile dinosaurs.? This goes for all the larger mammals as well.

I like to remind my atheist friends that their are marine fossils on the highest mountains in the world also, which certainly could be explained by crazy events "over millions of years", but is also absolutely explainable by a great flood.

One strictly personal belief I have that is merely circumstantial is that it's fascinating that every culture on earth has myths or ancient accounts of "dragons", why is that??? Well, one logical explanation is that since man walked with dinosaurs and we know this through hundreds of examples of finding both prints in the same strata layers all over the world.? So, since an atheist has to deny this fact in order to freely worship at their alter of evolution, it makes it difficult to discuss why evidence like this is suppressed in schools except for fear of the evolution myth being exposed as a lie. (which it is)

Now, do I believe that these "dragons" of antiquity literally breathed fire??? Of course not, that is a part of earlier
men's hyperbole and myth telling.? However, as with a lot of things,
many untruths and myths are based on SOME truth.

We all have moments in our lives when certain things just "dawn on us" and one of those for me was talking to a younger guy about my age at the front desk of a hotel in California.? He had been raised as a Christian, but didn't really believe the wives tales any more.? I remember asking him some questions about what it was that he doubted about the Bible and his biggest thing was that "it was written by a few men with a certain agenda".? I (more likely God spoke through me) responded without hesitation that so is every single text book.

Believe it or not, I am concerned with everyone's eternal soul, I don't really come off that way online most of the time.? I guess it's because I have also fallen into the trap of the internet.? The difference with me is that I will say everything I type in person and also defend it real time without having to look things up on a computer and then typing a response hours/days later.? That is why I relish the chance to actually debate a few of the people on this board in person at some point.? However, I know this is extremely unlikely because of the fact that people who worship man-made lies know that they can never risk open debate about their various religions because they are comfortable with the false truth/reality they have created.

This is the primary motivator with militant effort to silence the truth about Creation and even with the efforts of the the all-in grass roots evolution soldiers, more and more scientists are waking up to the likelihood of "intelligent design".? Granted, very few are actually admitting in an all powerful God, but they just can't square the absurdity of evolution with science. (which is rational)

I know without question that you atheists have created a reality in your head's where all Christians blindly believe a bunch of wive's tales written by morons a few thousand years ago, I get that.? What's sad is that most of the truly ground breaking scientific discoveries by science came from Christians.? I fact conveniently discarded via revisionist history as is the fact the United States of America was founded by Christians and the primary influence of our Constitution was the Bible.

I don't mind that any of you personally hate me, that matters not a whit.? The fact that I do not respect what some of you think and consider your ideology evil and something that must be bitterly fought does not mean I personally hate any individuals.? I do feel contempt for some because they are extremely dangerous with what they believe and are a direct threat this once great nation.?

It's also interesting to note that the teaching of evolution widely in public schools was the beginning of our decent into the failed public school cess pools we have today.? With amazing gun availability, no locked doors on houses, and no armed guards at schools, how many schools shooting were there prior to prayer being removed from most (not all, they still pray at some public schools) public schools??

Please, you owe it to yourselves to at least try and use some sort of reason in your defense of what you believe.? That's all I ask.

A brief description of evolution is one where people who do not want to acknowledge God (though they will) or sin as being real so they justify doing whatever they want by pretending we are all a cosmic accident.? Basically, throw enough absurd "scientific" excrement at the wall, say it happened over "millions of years", and some of it has to stick.? Nothing is remotely scientific about that.

EMAW

Todd M.

This post was edited on 6/17 6:50 AM by ksucatinokc

This post was edited on 6/17 7:39 AM by ksucatinokc

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Unruly

• Oh so Unruly.
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Let's revisit the whole evolution myth again...
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 11:38:49 AM »
 :goodbyecruelworld: :goodbyecruelworld: :goodbyecruelworld: :goodbyecruelworld: :goodbyecruelworld: :goodbyecruelworld: :goodbyecruelworld: :goodbyecruelworld: :goodbyecruelworld: :goodbyecruelworld: :goodbyecruelworld: :goodbyecruelworld:
 :goodbyecruelworld: :goodbyecruelworld: :goodbyecruelworld: :goodbyecruelworld: :goodbyecruelworld: :goodbyecruelworld: :goodbyecruelworld: :goodbyecruelworld: :goodbyecruelworld: :goodbyecruelworld: :goodbyecruelworld: :goodbyecruelworld:
:dance:

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 11:42:06 AM »
I feel dumber after reading the first few paragraphs, I'm going to skip the rest because I only enjoy losing brain cells when I'm drunk

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 11:48:00 AM »
explain the evolution of the period-question mark

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2013, 12:42:42 PM »
That piece of crap Todd got clown suited on page 2 of that thread and won't respond to it

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2013, 12:46:56 PM »
That level of ignorance is just depressing.

Offline yoman

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2013, 01:24:23 PM »

But seriously though, great goggoly mogoly  :facepalm:
I think this yoman guy is on to something....

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2013, 01:44:30 PM »
stopped reading after a couple of paragraphs, was he arguing that evolution is impossible because of eggs?
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2013, 01:58:53 PM »
stopped reading after a couple of paragraphs, was he arguing that evolution is impossible because of eggs?

Essentially, yes

Offline yoman

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2013, 02:00:32 PM »

Essentially, yes

I feel like this is on par with the O'riley tide argument.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2013, 02:31:21 PM »

Essentially, yes

There was a whole lot of man walking with dinosaur stuff in there, too. He said that the biggest dinosaur egg we have been able to find isn't biger than a football, so Noah and his family probably just packed up a whole bunch of football eggs and tossed them around on the deck of their cruise ship.

Offline yoman

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2013, 02:42:43 PM »

Essentially, yes

There was a whole lot of man walking with dinosaur stuff in there, too. He said that the biggest dinosaur egg we have been able to find isn't biger than a football, so Noah and his family probably just packed up a whole bunch of football eggs and tossed them around on the deck of their cruise ship.

Wait what? No seriously, WHAT?!

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2013, 02:43:30 PM »
eff, I'm going to have to read this thing aren't I 

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2013, 02:48:48 PM »
I bet dinasaur egg football was the only entertainment on the deck of that ship for quite a while. 

Offline yoman

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2013, 05:07:01 PM »
I bet dinasaur egg football was the only entertainment on the deck of that ship for quite a while.

Why are there no more dinosaurs? Noah had to use some form of eggs for his omelets for 40 days. That's what killed the dodo birds too. BOOM. Checkmate atheist.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2013, 05:08:17 PM »

Essentially, yes

well, that's a new one for me.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2013, 09:12:43 PM »

Summary of dinosaur section...

Noah had baby dinosaurs on the ark.  Duh.  Putting adult dinosaurs on the ark would have been stupid.

Dinosaurs walked with man.  This is proven by many cultures having "dragon" myths.

Todd doesn't believe dinosaurs breathed fire, because that would obviously be dumb.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2013, 09:16:49 PM »
I prefer the theory that dinosaurs never existed and the devil put fossils in the earth to challenge man's faith.

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2013, 11:39:03 PM »
That guy Todd is an embarrassment to us.

Anybody know him? Or know somebody who does?

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2013, 10:36:39 AM »

Summary of dinosaur section...

Noah had baby dinosaurs on the ark.  Duh.  Putting adult dinosaurs on the ark would have been stupid.

Dinosaurs walked with man.  This is proven by many cultures having "dragon" myths.

Todd doesn't believe dinosaurs breathed fire, because that would obviously be dumb.

Todd is simultaneously insane and interesting.  I mean, real train wreck type of guy.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2013, 10:37:18 AM »
That guy Todd is an embarrassment to us.

Anybody know him? Or know somebody who does?

Rams posted some indepth stuff on him a long time ago in the WF.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2013, 10:46:32 AM »
Todd is simultaneously insane and interesting.

i'd like it if someone could identify the basis for his egg thing.  is he trying to reference monotremes?  if not, what in the world gives rise to his thought process?

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2013, 11:04:20 AM »

i'd like it if someone could identify the basis for his egg thing.  is he trying to reference monotremes?  if not, what in the world gives rise to his thought process?

I am not on that site anymore, but he used to say that every time he has to form an opinion on something, his very first thing he does is consult the Bible and his pastor/preacher/whatevs guy.  So, I would guess the Bible says something about it that he interprets through his Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) glasses that makes such things reasonable.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2013, 11:05:38 AM »
Sys, the absolute worst thing you could do is try to approach his thought process with an urge to understand it through reason.

Offline yoman

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2013, 11:15:25 AM »

I am not on that site anymore, but he used to say that every time he has to form an opinion on something, his very first thing he does is consult the Bible and his pastor/preacher/whatevs guy.  So, I would guess the Bible says something about it that he interprets through his Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) glasses that makes such things reasonable.

Age brings wisdom, the Bible is older than any human today. ARGUE OUT OF THAT ONE! CHECKMATE ATHEIST!