Author Topic: Let's revisit the whole evolution myth again...  (Read 3148 times)

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Let's revisit the whole evolution myth again...
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2013, 11:20:07 AM »
Todd is simultaneously insane and interesting.

i'd like it if someone could identify the basis for his egg thing.  is he trying to reference monotremes?  if not, what in the world gives rise to his thought process?

I am not on that site anymore, but he used to say that every time he has to form an opinion on something, his very first thing he does is consult the Bible and his pastor/preacher/whatevs guy.  So, I would guess the Bible says something about it that he interprets through his Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) glasses that makes such things reasonable.

Age brings wisdom, the Bible is older than any human today. ARGUE OUT OF THAT ONE! CHECKMATE ATHEIST!

Baby dinasours on the deck of a boat that once held the only living things in the entire Earth due to the introduction of enough water to flood the entire Earth.  Boom!  Destroyed!

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2013, 09:32:07 PM »
I thought in the past Todd claimed he was Catholic. Am I wrong? 

The reason I bring that up is because the Catholic Church's official stance is that it has no problem with humans evolving from primates from a scientific standpoint.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline yoman

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2013, 09:17:10 AM »

The reason I bring that up is because the Catholic Church's official stance is that it has no problem with humans evolving from primates from a scientific standpoint.

That's just God testing our faith. He works in mysterious ways.
I think this yoman guy is on to something....

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2013, 03:06:51 PM »

Everyone knows you can pick and choose what parts of your religion you want to believe, looks like Todd is mushing the Catholic Church's evolution beliefs

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2013, 04:48:29 PM »
eff, I'm going to have to read this thing aren't I

Summary of dinosaur section...

Noah had baby dinosaurs on the ark.  Duh.  Putting adult dinosaurs on the ark would have been stupid.

Dinosaurs walked with man.  This is proven by many cultures having "dragon" myths.

Todd doesn't believe dinosaurs breathed fire, because that would obviously be dumb.

He's really a treat.  He believes there were "juvenile dinosaurs" on the ark, but he doesn't address why they aren't around anymore. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2013, 04:54:35 PM »
Todd is simultaneously insane and interesting.

i'd like it if someone could identify the basis for his egg thing.  is he trying to reference monotremes?  if not, what in the world gives rise to his thought process?

Quote from: Todd on eggs 'n evolution
Did they give birth to live young and slowly (over millions of years of course) unknowingly begin to dissolve their young into goo and then encase them in a hard shell??(over millions of years)

You see, I understand that the "it happened over millions of years" is the only real explanation that evolution has, I get that.? However, what SCIENCE says is that these unfathomable jumps from one biological process/trait to another have to basically happen INSTANTLY!! (meaning in a single generation by MULTIPLE organisms simultaneously)

When chickens, for instance, decided to start laying eggs how lucky was it that a rooster "evolved" at the EXACT SAME TIME to be capable of fertilizing the hen that had decided to start producing eggs at the EXACT SAME TIME!!!!!? (Note:? "over millions of years" doesn't even begin to explain how this could happen)

WOW!!!!!

I appreciate that he characterizes it as a decision that chickens made at some point. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2013, 04:58:09 PM »
What happened to all that water from the flood?

Also, this was too good:
it also affords a great opportunity to show via science how much faith in nonsense atheist must have.?

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2013, 05:10:07 PM »
eff, I'm going to have to read this thing aren't I

Summary of dinosaur section...

Noah had baby dinosaurs on the ark.  Duh.  Putting adult dinosaurs on the ark would have been stupid.

Dinosaurs walked with man.  This is proven by many cultures having "dragon" myths.

Todd doesn't believe dinosaurs breathed fire, because that would obviously be dumb.

He's really a treat.  He believes there were "juvenile dinosaurs" on the ark, but he doesn't address why they aren't around anymore. 

That was my favorite part. I (and apparently he) wasn't sure whose side he was on there for a bit.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2013, 05:10:19 PM »

Also, this was too good:
it also affords a great opportunity to show via science how much faith in nonsense atheist must have.?

I will see that and raise you this:

Quote from: Todd.?
I remember asking him some questions about what it was that he doubted about the Bible and his biggest thing was that "it was written by a few men with a certain agenda".? I (more likely God spoke through me) responded without hesitation that so is every single text book.

Bible validated.  Todd: 1  Atheists: 0

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2013, 05:36:42 PM »

Also, this was too good:

I will see that and raise you this:

Quote from: Todd.?
I remember asking him some questions about what it was that he doubted about the Bible and his biggest thing was that "it was written by a few men with a certain agenda".? I (more likely God spoke through me) responded without hesitation that so is every single text book.

Bible validated.  Todd: 1  Atheists: 0

Its very Christian of you to pretend it was close, but we both know Todd is running up the score on the hell-bound atheists

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2013, 05:50:43 PM »

Global cooling. Ice caps.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2013, 05:56:29 PM »

When chickens, for instance, decided to start laying eggs how lucky was it that a rooster "evolved" at the EXACT SAME TIME to be capable of fertilizing the hen that had decided to start producing eggs at the EXACT SAME TIME!!!!!? (Note:? "over millions of years" doesn't even begin to explain how this could happen)

I appreciate that he characterizes it as a decision that chickens made at some point.

there are a couple other great things there.  1)  that he characterizes the evolution of chickens and roosters as independpent events that would have happened to coincide (what are the odds?), and 2)  there are lizards of the same species where some populations give live birth and some lay eggs.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2013, 08:04:49 AM »
Todd is pretty arrogant about the bible.