Author Topic: Ron Prince Stories!  (Read 573330 times)

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #1575 on: August 28, 2013, 04:05:52 PM »
Finally, something interesting.  LSOC to the rescue. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: August 28, 2013, 04:07:39 PM »
Guys, let's not discourage the providers of Ron stories.

TIA.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: August 28, 2013, 04:16:09 PM »
Lots of gals willing to sleep with a married dude.  Kind of unnerving

A married dude who said he had been separated for quite some time and going through a divorce. He showed me pictures of what he said was his wife's boyfriend and told me she was "happy he was finding someone new."

Not divorced = married.

The rest is just you trying to make yourself feel better for sleeping with a married man.   I mean, people do it all the time so I am not passing judgment but facts are facts.

This is a fair point. Initially I said, no way. He convinced me that she had moved on and wanted him to find someone new, so it was okay. It still wasn't okay.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: August 28, 2013, 04:18:47 PM »

A married dude who said he had been separated for quite some time and going through a divorce. He showed me pictures of what he said was his wife's boyfriend and told me she was "happy he was finding someone new."

Not divorced = married.

The rest is just you trying to make yourself feel better for sleeping with a married man.   I mean, people do it all the time so I am not passing judgment but facts are facts.

This is a fair point. Initially I said, no way. He convinced me that she had moved on and wanted him to find someone new, so it was okay. It still wasn't okay.

Glad we on the same page.  Don't feel bad.  lots of women are "the other woman"

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: August 28, 2013, 04:25:04 PM »

Not divorced = married.

Glad we on the same page.  Don't feel bad.  lots of women are "the other woman"

I do feel bad. And sorry I wasn't stronger. The pics of what he said was the wife's boyfriend were of a naked man with an erection. He said they "accidentally" copied him on a text. He also had what he said was an email from her describing an encounter with someone else. By the time he showed me all of this I just felt like he was being so mistreated, and was alone. My understanding after making some heartfelt apologies is that none of that was true. I will never know. Guess it doesn't matter.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: August 28, 2013, 04:28:01 PM »
The pics of what he said was the wife's boyfriend were of a naked man with an erection.

:lol:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: August 28, 2013, 04:28:47 PM »
"hey, let's hook up"
"no, you are married"
"but my wife has a boyfriend, here is a dick pic"
"cool"

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: August 28, 2013, 04:32:23 PM »
"hey, let's hook up"
"no, you are married"
"cool"

Like I said, fair point.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: August 28, 2013, 04:50:36 PM »
"hey, let's hook up"
"no, you are married"
"cool"

Like I said, fair point.

How is the response not "Why the eff do you have that still?"  I would have thought that him keeping and showing you the picture would be a pretty clear sign that he's evidently mumped in his head. 

Who in god's name would do that if it were true?  "Yep, just keep this bad boy around to remind me I need to get on with my life. Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'. Thanks erect dick pic, you never let me down." 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: August 28, 2013, 04:53:13 PM »
Also, I am now positive this is a sock.  That's rough ridin' great though.  What a way to end it. 

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: August 28, 2013, 04:56:00 PM »
Also, I am now positive this is a sock.  That's rough ridin' great though.  What a way to end it.
Was it the way they both call me FK that gave em away ?

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: August 28, 2013, 04:59:37 PM »
"hey, let's hook up"
"no, you are married"
"cool"

Like I said, fair point.

How is the response not "Why the eff do you have that still?"  I would have thought that him keeping and showing you the picture would be a pretty clear sign that he's evidently mumped in his head. 

Who in god's name would do that if it were true?  "Yep, just keep this bad boy around to remind me I need to get on with my life. Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'. Thanks erect dick pic, you never let me down."

You have identified the correct response to the weird photos, etc. It is hard to explain, but he came off like this intellectual guy, living his life with such integrity, and so confused that he could be abused so, and how lonely and sad he was. I fell for it, despite the fact that with hindsight it looks like the most bizarre thing ever. If it makes you feel better, I feel like an idiot and have since I figured out what was truly going on. I don't even date anymore because I feel fairly certain that I will eff something up.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: August 28, 2013, 05:01:42 PM »

No, it was that Ron showing pictures of his wife's boyfriend's erect crock got him laid. 

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: August 28, 2013, 05:01:54 PM »
#teamBread
:adios:

Offline a visitor

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: August 28, 2013, 05:07:16 PM »
Thanks for that laugh Mr Bread, I needed that! True, whether it was true or not, why would any man keep that in his phone, even if he wanted to use against her in court, could have sent to attorney and then dumped it. I was wondering how many other winners/losers were reading this disturbing thread. It's like a morbid soap opera and we are the cast, albeit unwilling. Some of the responses have been a little rough but nothing I haven't beat myself up over already, being a complete DA would be one. I am not unintelligent, I'm considered quite a looker, I do financial work and I model. So still not clear as to why I let this happen to me. I used to ask him why was there such apparent animosity towards him and why years later was he still being talked abt by you guys. He didn't know why he continues to be persacuted.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1590 on: August 28, 2013, 05:19:26 PM »
I have great pecs and a rocking six pack.  I am also a brain doctor and jet pilot.  Women have told me that I am beautiful and that they love to look and touch upon me.  Also wrong account I think. 

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: August 28, 2013, 05:22:06 PM »

No, it was that Ron showing pictures of his wife's boyfriend's erect crock got him laid.

Totally believable for RP. So bazaar and creepy, it has to be real.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: August 28, 2013, 05:33:29 PM »
BSAC needs to put his best interns on figuring out how we can subpoena that phone.  Go through youtube?  SMF?

EDIT: SMF, not SM.  LOL at trying to subpoena SM.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 05:39:39 PM by Trim »

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: August 28, 2013, 05:38:25 PM »
Also, gender bias much, LSOC?  You didn't seem as perturbed about fanning getting with married women as you did that he was claiming to be the sole owner of goEMAW.com to do so.

Which makes me realize, some guys claim to be the sole owner of goEMAW.com to get with girls, others show them pics of someone else's erect male genitals.

Offline a visitor

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: August 28, 2013, 05:52:09 PM »
DGale, I stayed single for over a year, but you really should live life, can't let him continue to mind F us. To trust after this is hard but can be done. I've started seeing a former pro player. I told him abt this and what happened to me, he wanted to tell some of his former teammates just how foul R is but I had asked him not to so far.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: August 28, 2013, 05:59:31 PM »
DGale, I stayed single for over a year, but you really should live life, can't let him continue to mind F us. To trust after this is hard but can be done. I've started seeing a former pro player. I told him abt this and what happened to me, he wanted to tell some of his former teammates just how foul R is but I had asked him not to so far.

If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: August 28, 2013, 06:00:10 PM »
Glad LSOC cleared that up, BTW.  I was wondering, but didnt want to go back through thread to find out.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: August 28, 2013, 06:03:51 PM »

Yesterday I learned about the woman Ron was lying to and using before me. So when he told me I won the Ron Prince love sweepstakes he was cheating on his wife and another woman who had been told he was separated. When I woke up this morning I was so angry it crossed my mind to go Code Favre. Thinking it through, there are two fairly good reasons not to. Ron's family is probably hoping he's not as big an A&@ as they think he might be. Plus, when I said it is underwhelming I wasn't kidding. I have not seen Favre's pics, but I'm thinking they might have been a little bit sexy. No?

Don't you think everyone that he knows deserves to know how big of an ass he is? 

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: August 28, 2013, 06:04:28 PM »

:lol:

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: August 28, 2013, 06:47:54 PM »
dGale if you saw the dic pic again would you recognize it? I have been weighing circumstantial evidence and I am almost positive it was Brett Favre.