Author Topic: Ron Prince Stories!  (Read 572888 times)

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #1550 on: August 27, 2013, 04:32:05 PM »
Favre's pics contained Crocs on his feet so ya sexy as eff.

Also, has anyone stopped to contemplate the absurdity of the character known as Bunny?

My sources in Hays made her sound pretty effin real, real enough to make the Hays Catbackers to put away their somewhat generous checkbooks.   Wish I could think of the name of that bar, though.  I'm wanting to say it was Toby Jugs. 

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: August 27, 2013, 04:40:02 PM »
Wasn't doubting her existence, just that only in this twisted world would her name actually be Bunny.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: August 27, 2013, 04:46:04 PM »
North West  :dunno:

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: August 28, 2013, 11:10:34 AM »
Learning more about our Hero every day. The woman who recognized the selfies tells me that she got into a relationship with Ron in June 2010. He told her he was going through a divorce and so they had to keep the relationship secret. About the time he was getting together with me and Indy he told this woman that despite his deep love for her he was just so much of a family man that he needed to work it out with his wife.

She received texts and messages that sound nearly identical to those he sent me. He sent us both a text on Mother's Day this past year. I bet he never thought the two of us would be comparing notes. If it is true, wonder if his ex-wife knows he was in a relationship for over a year before he came out to CA to lie to me. 

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: August 28, 2013, 11:47:57 AM »
Learning more about our Hero every day. The woman who recognized the selfies tells me that she got into a relationship with Ron in June 2010. He told her he was going through a divorce and so they had to keep the relationship secret. About the time he was getting together with me and Indy he told this woman that despite his deep love for her he was just so much of a family man that he needed to work it out with his wife.

She received texts and messages that sound nearly identical to those he sent me. He sent us both a text on Mother's Day this past year. I bet he never thought the two of us would be comparing notes. If it is true, wonder if his ex-wife knows he was in a relationship for over a year before he came out to CA to lie to me.

Most sociopaths don't think their prey will outsmart them.  I guess Prince Ron learned his lessons the hard way.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: August 28, 2013, 12:25:45 PM »
Makes me wish RP sent these texts in the days when, if you mass text from an iphone, the replies from an iphone go to everyone.  :D

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: August 28, 2013, 12:37:21 PM »

Most sociopaths don't think their prey will outsmart them.  I guess Prince Ron learned his lessons the hard way.

They didn't outsmart him, youngblood. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: August 28, 2013, 01:07:56 PM »

They didn't outsmart him, youngblood.
True, I believe these girls ended up very butthurt out of this.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: August 28, 2013, 02:47:11 PM »
Can only speak for myself, but Mr. Bread is right. I didn't outsmart him. Believed everything he said.

Offline a visitor

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: August 28, 2013, 02:58:29 PM »
...and DGale wasn't only one that believed the lies he told so eloquently, he is after all a superior intellect, at least that's what he says. Guess he was, he fooled me.

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1560 on: August 28, 2013, 03:03:29 PM »
...and DGale wasn't only one that believed the lies he told so eloquently, he is after all a superior intellect, at least that's what he says. Guess he was, he fooled me.
butthurt fooled or what he did to the Cats fooled ?

Offline a visitor

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: August 28, 2013, 03:10:10 PM »
FK, you are quite eloquent yourself...guess it would have to be the butthurt type. While I love football, never heard of him prior, made me easy prey.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: August 28, 2013, 03:13:42 PM »
Lots of gals willing to sleep with a married dude.  Kind of unnerving

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: August 28, 2013, 03:15:33 PM »
A Vis, you should get some of this off your shoulders.  DGale obviously feels better.  That's what talking for a couple pages will do for someone.  Give it a whirl.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: August 28, 2013, 03:17:57 PM »
Very interesting to know if you're on "love patrol".
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: August 28, 2013, 03:19:09 PM »

A married dude who said he had been separated for quite some time and going through a divorce. He showed me pictures of what he said was his wife's boyfriend and told me she was "happy he was finding someone new."

Offline a visitor

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: August 28, 2013, 03:25:23 PM »
In response to Limestone, he said he was separated and going thru a divorce, I don't date married men. Well, I can confirm a lot of what DGale told you already. I saw him for a lengthy amount of time and when I questioned where things stood and progress of divorce, within a cpl months I got a Dear A Vis phone call. What made especially hurtful for me is that I too am adopted as he is, and he played on that knowing how sensitive I am abt it, that the ex was threatening to take kids and go back to NY and how they are his only blood relatives just like my kids are to me and how he just couldn't lose them, had to reluctantly, regrettably work things out with her for their sake. I was pretty shocked when I read the things I have in this thread, quite eye-opening. Abt the divorce, the Desire resort, the trash he screwed in the bathroom while her husband and his wife sat out in the restaurant. I have no idea who this person is, not at all the personality i was exposed too.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: August 28, 2013, 03:27:18 PM »
yay now dgale can share the restaurant story

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: August 28, 2013, 03:28:03 PM »
Who would have thought that two RP Sweepstakes winners would be knocking at the front door of gE.com?...

Big time. 
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: August 28, 2013, 03:28:44 PM »
 :popcorn:

Offline a visitor

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: August 28, 2013, 03:51:47 PM »
So many contradictions revealed in here. We met together once as he was returning from a trip to Cancun, I had no idea he was at the swingers resort, that almost made me throw up. He told me he wasn't even attracted to blondes...I guess he likes anything with lady parts. It seemed like we connected on many levels, has been extremely hurtful and disappointing that it was all hype, the whole time, guess like it was for you guys football team. I got all the same stories abt how awful the ex was, the same pictures, the same BS. You guys just don't know, or maybe you do, just in a different way, from what I've read on here sounds like you got empty promises too. My son also liked him, well one of them did. The other very big one is pretty upset, he doesn't know all the details from here, thank God, but he knows his mom was hurt and he's angry abt it

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: August 28, 2013, 03:57:20 PM »
So many contradictions revealed in here. We met together once as he was returning from a trip to Cancun, I had no idea he was at the swingers resort, that almost made me throw up. He told me he wasn't even attracted to blondes...I guess he likes anything with lady parts. It seemed like we connected on many levels, has been extremely hurtful and disappointing that it was all hype, the whole time, guess like it was for you guys football team. I got all the same stories abt how awful the ex was, the same pictures, the same BS. You guys just don't know, or maybe you do, just in a different way, from what I've read on here sounds like you got empty promises too. My son also liked him, well one of them did. The other very big one is pretty upset, he doesn't know all the details from here, thank God, but he knows his mom was hurt and he's angry abt it

EXACTLY why the t-shirts were made during his final season that said "All Hat" on the front, and "No Cattle" on the back...

Anybody still have the artwork or pics of those.  I still have my shirt somewhere if I dig, I think.

bears are fast...

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: August 28, 2013, 03:59:04 PM »

A married dude who said he had been separated for quite some time and going through a divorce. He showed me pictures of what he said was his wife's boyfriend and told me she was "happy he was finding someone new."

Not divorced = married.

The rest is just you trying to make yourself feel better for sleeping with a married man.   I mean, people do it all the time so I am not passing judgment but facts are facts.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: August 28, 2013, 04:00:33 PM »
In response to Limestone, he said he was separated and going thru a divorce, I don't date married men. Well, I can confirm a lot of what DGale told you already. I saw him for a lengthy amount of time and when I questioned where things stood and progress of divorce, within a cpl months I got a Dear A Vis phone call. What made especially hurtful for me is that I too am adopted as he is, and he played on that knowing how sensitive I am abt it, that the ex was threatening to take kids and go back to NY and how they are his only blood relatives just like my kids are to me and how he just couldn't lose them, had to reluctantly, regrettably work things out with her for their sake. I was pretty shocked when I read the things I have in this thread, quite eye-opening. Abt the divorce, the Desire resort, the trash he screwed in the bathroom while her husband and his wife sat out in the restaurant. I have no idea who this person is, not at all the personality i was exposed too.

Offline Dub

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: August 28, 2013, 04:03:09 PM »
 :popcorn: