Author Topic: Ron Prince Stories!  (Read 572982 times)

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #1350 on: August 04, 2013, 02:14:43 PM »
So many of the posts on that thread are unreadably stupid.

:frown:

http://rutgers.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=642&tid=165748290&mid=165748290&sid=988&style=2

Quote from: jerk
sophomoric nonsense

pffft
"sophomoric nonsense" says the guy with "lady holding her tits and getting squirted with water" gif as his signature.
pffft is right kc.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: August 04, 2013, 02:17:56 PM »

http://rutgers.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=642&tid=165748290&mid=165748290&sid=988&style=2

sophomoric nonsense

pffft
"sophomoric nonsense" says the guy with "lady holding her tits and getting squirted with water" gif as his signature.
pffft is right kc.

Wait a minute...tits...squirting...Hi Ron. Please feel free to chime in here.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: August 04, 2013, 03:01:23 PM »
Heh now, I love squirters!!!

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: August 04, 2013, 03:29:14 PM »
Quote from: georgebarronj
Banging the babysitter, someone's fiance and a boosters wife all in the same day. At least he seems to have lots of energy. We we this desperate?
8/4 3:56 PM | IP: Logged

:lol:
bears are fast...

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: August 04, 2013, 03:38:08 PM »
Just linked this on a Rutgers board.  Maybe they'll have recent stories.  :dunno:
It's just a matter of time when someone from Rutgers AD will get wind of this.  His days at Rutgers could be limited.

OH YAY!!!!!

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: August 04, 2013, 03:58:30 PM »
i really hope this thread gets a fourth wind, but at this point in time it seems highly unlikely. it's been a fun ride though and that's ok.

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
  • The Marine that went to war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: August 04, 2013, 05:52:06 PM »

sophomoric nonsense

pffft
pffft is right kc.

Dear Sophomores,

StillRollin and BookiePimp are the same person.

TMFMT

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: August 04, 2013, 05:54:21 PM »

sophomoric nonsense

pffft
pffft is right kc.

Dear Sophomores,

StillRollin and BookiePimp are the same person.

TMFMT

wow, thats rich coming from him.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: August 04, 2013, 07:40:46 PM »
Why does the bio sound so fabulous, and yet K-State spent a fortune getting rid of him because he wasn't getting the job done? At the time they didn't know about all the freaky stuff going on with the players/coaches or about Bunny, and all the others on the side, so he wasn't getting fired for lack of a moral compass, but because of the coaching. One would never know this by reading this bio.

I think it was more about recruiting than anything. Several potential recruits brought up the term "creepy" after his trips to see them, then we ended up with 19 JC transfers.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: August 04, 2013, 08:04:41 PM »
Rutgers' rivals board is deleting posts.  Is there no goEMASK out there?

Offline j-dub

• fattyfest dance champion '14
  • Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: August 04, 2013, 10:17:59 PM »
They'll learn
"I started calling him John during the game, cause he was rocking it like No. 7 -- like Elway," Harper said."

Offline DirtyRU

• Fan
  • Certified Dog Walker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: August 05, 2013, 12:53:57 AM »
This thread is better than Big League Chew... and I LOVE Big League Chew.  More stories please.

Sincerely,

An "On The Edge Of My Seat" Rutgers Fan

P.S.  The Texas Bowl win we had on you all (we don't say y'all in Jersey) makes total sense now.  Bowl game preparation was not on the top of Ron's to do list back then.  People to do?  Yes.  Preparations to do?  No sir.

P.S.S.... Or is it P.P.S?  I can never get that straight.  I love you guys here.  You all (there it is again) have entertained me plenty tonight.  And for that I thank you.  Now I look forward to yet another Rutgers scandal 'cause when the NJ media gets a whiff of this thread (and believe me they WILL sniff it out, they are dirty dirty naughty snakes) they are gonna go bat shiznit crazy on new OCRP like they did on that poor new AD of ours, not to mention that poor ousted old AD and that basketball coach we had who was struggling with a slight case of mean spiritedness.   :bang:
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 01:08:14 AM by DirtyRU »
Anybody Have Any Big League Chew I Could Borrow?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: August 05, 2013, 01:16:54 AM »
P.S.  The Texas Bowl win we had on you all (we don't say y'all in Jersey) makes total sense now.  Bowl game preparation was not on the top of Ron's to do list back then.  People to do?  Yes.  Preparations to do?  No sir.

That, and the cleats issues.  SHORTY!!! :shakesfist:

I should've posted one of the RP selfies over on the Rutgers site as a teaser/proof, huh?

Offline DirtyRU

• Fan
  • Certified Dog Walker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: August 05, 2013, 01:30:08 AM »
Oh yes I forgot, cleat traction was an issue that night for you all.  D'oh.

Re: our board, no worries.  People over there, myself included, have been so beaten down of late by all that bad media attention and negativity we were getting, so the thought of yet another scandal seems so unreal at this point and it makes our shields of denial pop up instantaneously.  In all seriousness we really don't need this.  We are better off pretending RP's a Saint who will help lead us to the promise land aka big bowl wins.  With that said I still have been thoroughly entertained by this massive thread of pure goodness.  Does that make me a bad person? :dunno:
Anybody Have Any Big League Chew I Could Borrow?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: August 05, 2013, 01:31:12 AM »

Re: our board, no worries.  People over there, myself included, have been so beaten down of late by all that bad media attention and negativity we were getting, so the thought of yet another scandal seems so unreal at this point and it makes our shields of denial pop up instantaneously.  In all seriousness we really don't need this.  We are better off pretending RP's a Saint who will help lead us to the promise land aka big bowl wins.  With that said I still have been thoroughly entertained by this massive thread of pure goodness.  Does that make me a bad person? :dunno:

Oops, while you were typing that, I was putting the pictures in the thread over there.  Sorry.

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1365 on: August 05, 2013, 12:03:36 PM »
 :popcorn:
@mikec2w

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: August 06, 2013, 12:29:43 PM »
Rutgers' rivals board is deleting posts.  Is there no goEMASK out there?

Not only were they deleting posts, but now they've deleted the entire thread.

:lol:
bears are fast...

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: August 06, 2013, 12:34:55 PM »
you can't erase ron.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: August 06, 2013, 12:45:25 PM »
looks like this new member will help spread out 42's "map"   :thumbs:

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: August 06, 2013, 01:03:53 PM »
looks like this new member will help spread out 42's "map"  data mining :thumbs:

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: August 06, 2013, 01:52:00 PM »
post it again, you guys. they need to know.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline Ghost of Stan Parrish

• I found my password
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: August 06, 2013, 02:19:15 PM »

Nah.  Be nice to our wayward boy Wally Judge during basketball season.
"I'm thankful our MHK forefathers had the foresight to lynch white dudes so that we might be able to throw up the mob with a clear conscience."

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: August 06, 2013, 03:19:21 PM »
This thread is better than Big League Chew... and I LOVE Big League Chew.  More stories please.

Sincerely,

An "On The Edge Of My Seat" Rutgers Fan

P.S.S.... Or is it P.P.S?  I can never get that straight.  I love you guys here.  You all (there it is again) have entertained me plenty tonight.  And for that I thank you.  Now I look forward to yet another Rutgers scandal 'cause when the NJ media gets a whiff of this thread (and believe me they WILL sniff it out, they are dirty dirty naughty snakes) they are gonna go bat shiznit crazy on new OCRP like they did on that poor new AD of ours, not to mention that poor ousted old AD and that basketball coach we had who was struggling with a slight case of mean spiritedness.   :bang:

We don't say y'all in Kansas, either. :D

Welcome to the board, DirtyRU!

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: August 06, 2013, 04:41:59 PM »
"@Cassidy_Rob #ThingsRonSaid RT @PeteScantlebury indomitable spirit"

Definition of Indomitable: Incapable of being overcome, subdued, or vanquished; unconquerable.

#ThingsRonSaid makes me laugh out loud. And then cry a little. There is no such thing as an indomitable spirit. Ron proved that in my life. Ever since he told me he "had my back," and then said the housekeeper, um, napped in his bed...and the nice lady from the restroom wanted to play at Desire...I found out that the human spirit is subject to serious injury. Spirit here has been overcome by lies, not to mention the physical and emotional risk of agreeing to be in a monogamous relationship with someone who thinks monogamous means "in-another-state" and (sometimes) "in-another-room." Indomitable is wishful thinking.
Just like DirtyRU, I wanted to pretend that RP was a "Saint who will help lead us to the promise land..."  Except for all of the pesky and unavoidable facts, which speak rather eloquently for themselves, in this thread.

Here is some sage advice he sent for my children last year on my birthday. Thanks big Ron!!! They felt sort of cared about. Until that siren song of Desire started calling...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline a visitor

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: August 06, 2013, 05:11:26 PM »
Is that why he has pics of Ali on his Rutgers page, that's supposed to be his mentor? DGale, I'm sorry you experienced this, some men can be pigs.