Author Topic: Ron Prince Stories!  (Read 573218 times)

Offline tuck34

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #1325 on: August 04, 2013, 09:51:44 AM »
his time in Manhattan was quite the resume builder

http://scarletknights.com/football/coaches/prince.asp

Prince was then hired for his first head coaching job at Kansas State for the 2006 season. He became the first coach in Wildcats’ history to lead his team to a bowl game in year one and also recorded the second-most wins, 12, by a coach in school history after the first two years on the job. He saw 19 of his players earn All-Big 12 honors over three years, directed Kansas State to its first-ever road win over a top-10 team (41-21 at Texas in 2007) and coached the team’s first-ever offensive consensus All-American (WR Jordy Nelson). He had players earn Academic Big 12 honors 21 times over three seasons.

During his time in Manhattan, Prince helped develop quarterback Josh Freeman into a first-round NFL draft pick with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Freeman was the first K-State quarterback selected in the first round of the NFL draft and just the fifth Wildcat overall to be a first round pick. He left as the school’s all-time leader in passing yards (8,078), touchdown passes (44) and completions in just three years before entering the NFL Draft.

no way he had time for anything but football, football, football at ksu . . .

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: August 04, 2013, 10:12:16 AM »
Hey DGale....check your PM's

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: August 04, 2013, 10:16:09 AM »
Why does the bio sound so fabulous, and yet K-State spent a fortune getting rid of him because he wasn't getting the job done? At the time they didn't know about all the freaky stuff going on with the players/coaches or about Bunny, and all the others on the side, so he wasn't getting fired for lack of a moral compass, but because of the coaching. One would never know this by reading this bio.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: August 04, 2013, 10:53:46 AM »
Why does the bio sound so fabulous, and yet K-State spent a fortune getting rid of him because he wasn't getting the job done? At the time they didn't know about all the freaky stuff going on with the players/coaches or about Bunny, and all the others on the side, so he wasn't getting fired for lack of a moral compass, but because of the coaching. One would never know this by reading this bio.

KSU would write a much different bio if given the opportunity.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: August 04, 2013, 11:27:42 AM »
Did he ever take you to any K-State games?

Have you ever taken a girl you were cheating on to a place you were fired from and likely everyone that saw you there would make fun of what a loser you were?

I must have missed something earlier in this thread, I thought DGale and Ronnie were together while he was in Manhattan.  Guess I can change that question to "Did he ever take you to any games to wherever he was coaching while you were dating?"

Last season I went to several Jaguars games. I met Ron in Huston when they played there. When they played Oakland some of my friends and family went to the game. In Jax I sat with his mom (and a "friend" of his who it turns out was also on the list of encounters he bragged about. And she pretended to be my friend the whole time.) He told me that even though they were not winning games, the numbers showed that he was "the best offensive line coach in the world." It surprised me when he couldn't land a job after he got fired. I believed that he would be the most sought after coach around.
Whenever he talked about how good he was, he would get really angry...should have wondered what was up with that.

Man, I don't know about this place anymore.  I get reprimanded for a straight forward question, but Dobber throws out a Ron Prince Love Sweepstake Sandwich for all to see.  :sdeek:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: August 04, 2013, 11:30:59 AM »
If only some gE'rs were going to cancun imminently who could do some investigatory work on this "Desire Cancun" and RP's history there.

case history even suggests he might've tried to bury his history in the "y night club & sin room".  if only we knew such people...

Sunday morning, so able to read through a lot (see what I did there with the space?) I missed. Laughed out loud when I read this. Hmm, the Y nightclub and sin room made me want to open my own veins. I feel certain (disclaimer for fancy lawyers: this is about my intuition, which bears no relationship to reality, or to RP personal/celebrity image and status), that RP has indeed buried his history, and stuff, in the sin room. Just not with DGale, who was "overly emotional" and kind of a bitch. Indy? Anyone?

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: August 04, 2013, 11:39:06 AM »

Oh, Katdaddy, let's just get to the bottom of this and hear the "physiological" reason why we need to have the answer to this question. I have been in therapy since I found out that our Hero was enjoying nearly every woman who would hold still for a minute in Jax. And sweet Indy. Not to be a downer, but when I said there was destruction, I was not being dramatic. That being said, I'm sure you are a scientist-ish kind of person, and will understand about my wanting more info about the source of your curiosity.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: August 04, 2013, 11:49:02 AM »
Hey DGale....check your PM's

So you don't all get down on FK for PMing people, he didn't really do that (checked, with butterflies of anticipation, and.....nothing). Oh, FK. He's such a hoot!

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: August 04, 2013, 11:57:24 AM »

Oh, Katdaddy, let's just get to the bottom of this and hear the "physiological" reason why we need to have the answer to this question. I have been in therapy since I found out that our Hero was enjoying nearly every woman who would hold still for a minute in Jax. And sweet Indy. Not to be a downer, but when I said there was destruction, I was not being dramatic. That being said, I'm sure you are a scientist-ish kind of person, and will understand about my wanting more info about the source of your curiosity.
Thanks for the response, but could you PM the answer and I'll tell you why it's important.  :crossfingers:

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: August 04, 2013, 12:00:33 PM »

Thanks for the response, but could you PM the answer and I'll tell you why it's important.  :crossfingers:

You first. I hate to bid against myself.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1335 on: August 04, 2013, 12:15:16 PM »
DGale, were the theme nights and foam parties at least fun?

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: August 04, 2013, 12:16:46 PM »
Just linked this on a Rutgers board.  Maybe they'll have recent stories.  :dunno:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: August 04, 2013, 12:19:06 PM »
DGale, you're giving this monster too much credit for you to be paying for therapy. He's a known loser on the field and off. Go eff his best friend or something.

Offline kst8cat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: August 04, 2013, 12:22:44 PM »

I'm confused.  Earlier when you referenced "Indy", I thought you were talking about his time as an assistant in Indianapolis.  But now it seems like you mean Indy is a person.  Is this a separate girlfriend or something?

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: August 04, 2013, 12:24:42 PM »
DGale, you're giving this monster too much credit for you to be paying for therapy. He's a known loser on the field and off. Go eff his best friend or something.

:nono:
bears are fast...

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: August 04, 2013, 12:41:59 PM »

I'm confused.  Earlier when you referenced "Indy", I thought you were talking about his time as an assistant in Indianapolis.  But now it seems like you mean Indy is a person.  Is this a separate girlfriend or something?

Just go back in this thread a bit. At about the same time Ron came out to California to tell me I was the love of his life, he was attending a party in Indianapolis. He was still with his wife (news to me) and went to a Super Bowl party at a restaurant. My understanding is that he went into the ladies room with Indy (the woman he was effing the entire time he was with me) and they had sex while their respective spouses were in the restaurant.
I can't confirm this, but I have spoken to people who can.
Indy is, from what I can tell, a beautiful gal who has no interest in monogamous relationships, and hates kids. This is a quandary for our Hero. Hmmm. I want the world to think (oh, please think this) that I am a family man...but I want to freak out in the sin room....what to do...   
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 01:37:01 PM by DGale »

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: August 04, 2013, 12:51:31 PM »

No. For those who cannot handle too much information, please go to another thread. It's not about credit to Ron. I told him when we first got together that I had been through some things that left me somewhat vulnerable, including a sexual assault that resulted in PTSD. He said that he understood and would be conscious of that. He told me that he "had my back."  In cancun, I was so confused about why he was so angry when I would not dive in and let a bunch of strange men eff me so he could enjoy their partners. To be honest, I still don't understand. And it's embarrassing to admit, but I need the therapy.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: August 04, 2013, 01:25:32 PM »

"the best offensive line coach in the world."

Man, I don't know about this place anymore.  I get reprimanded for a straight forward question, but Dobber throws out a Ron Prince Love Sweepstake Sandwich for all to see.  :sdeek:
My humor is pretty lame, but not gross. The bolded part just made me think of "best roast beef sandwich ever." You know, both statements are pretty bold, daring, and inaccurate.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: August 04, 2013, 01:34:51 PM »

No. For those who cannot handle too much information, please go to another thread. It's not about credit to Ron. I told him when we first got together that I had been through some things that left me somewhat vulnerable, including a sexual assault that resulted in PTSD. He said that he understood and would be conscious of that. He told me that he "had my back."  In cancun, I was so confused about why he was so angry when I would not dive in and let a bunch of strange men eff me so he could enjoy their partners. To be honest, I still don't understand. And it's embarrassing to admit, but I need the therapy.
I can handle the info and I appreciate the info. I'm just saying you're better than him. I hate that he had such a big impact on you. He raped our football program too. I told myself I'd never look back after 2012.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: August 04, 2013, 01:57:35 PM »

I can handle the info and I appreciate the info. I'm just saying you're better than him. I hate that he had such a big impact on you. He raped our football program too. I told myself I'd never look back after 2012.

I'm sorry about the looking back. It's so new-age and positive to "not look back," but then people may not be held accountable. Because of my experiences, I've noticed that predators get access to what they want through violence, or by lying. I've seen both, and would take the violence any day of the week. At least he was honest. Horrible and criminal, but honest. Ron just lied and lied, Indy standing by to wallow in the hot tub when he needed to (and this is a quote I heard quite a bit) he wanted to be able to see a woman and "eff that ass up." Why is it okay for him to crush so many people, and then be the role model for all of these young men?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: August 04, 2013, 02:00:57 PM »
So many of the posts on that thread are unreadably stupid.

:frown:

http://rutgers.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=642&tid=165748290&mid=165748290&sid=988&style=2

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: August 04, 2013, 02:08:12 PM »
Just linked this on a Rutgers board.  Maybe they'll have recent stories.  :dunno:
It's just a matter of time when someone from Rutgers AD will get wind of this.  His days at Rutgers could be limited. 

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: August 04, 2013, 02:08:56 PM »

http://rutgers.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=642&tid=165748290&mid=165748290&sid=988&style=2

Quote from: jerk
sophomoric nonsense

pffft

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: August 04, 2013, 02:13:59 PM »

brcRG90. Poor dear, wants to believe that me and the former players are not only full of S$1t, but we are inarticulate as well. I don't care what any of them think of me, but the men who played for Ron deserve more respect than that. RG90 must work for the AD...okay, minions, we can't have our coaches embarrassing us any more...tell their victims that they are fools. And stupid. Yes...let's run with stupid.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: August 04, 2013, 02:14:42 PM »
It's just a matter of time when someone from Rutgers AD will get wind of this.  His days at Rutgers could be limited.
Wow, I just looked at their board.  Don't look like there are very many fans of football.  Or maybe to many DNR posters on their board.  :dunno: