Author Topic: Ron Prince Stories!  (Read 572900 times)

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #1300 on: August 03, 2013, 03:03:52 PM »
This thread is becoming as fast paced as "Smoke your Cigars" thread. IDK if I can keep up, but I really want to...

Offline a visitor

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: August 03, 2013, 05:02:56 PM »
I think DGale said he told her that resort was a place he liked as in he'd been before her, does that mean he was taking the ex-wife? Shudders

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: August 03, 2013, 05:34:24 PM »
What Ron told me was that he had been to Desire at least a half-dozen times and that he especially liked to go at the end of the season. When we arrived, he went to the bar on the beach and gave them $100, and told me that it is all inclusive, but they tend your needs better if you start out with a big tip.
Then he stripped off all his clothes and walked down the beach.
After thinking about all of this again yesterday, it hit me that the sickest part of it all is that he used the whole experience and me breaking down to say that I might not be worthy of him. Too emotional.
In answer to some other questions: there were no sex tapes, no dancing. Straight to the backroom my beloved, and try not to disappoint. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: August 03, 2013, 05:40:49 PM »
What Ron told me was that he had been to Desire at least a half-dozen times and that he especially liked to go at the end of the season. When we arrived, he went to the bar on the beach and gave them $100, and told me that it is all inclusive, but they tend your needs better if you start out with a big tip.
After thinking about all of this again yesterday, it hit me that the sickest part of it all is that he used the whole experience and me breaking down to say that I might not be worthy of him. Too emotional.
In answer to some other questions: there were no sex tapes, no dancing. Straight to the backroom my beloved, and try not to disappoint.

What a boss

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: August 03, 2013, 05:57:00 PM »
"to the disco" is gonna be gE's version of ksufans.com's "in the back."

Maybe not.

Straight to the backroom my beloved, and try not to disappoint. 

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1305 on: August 03, 2013, 06:04:02 PM »
dgale, ron was right all along.  you are bold & daring.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: August 03, 2013, 06:05:19 PM »
I want to talk about all this with Rutgers people. 

http://stateofrutgers.com/ ?

Their bbs seems broke, but man do they have a lot of mod types.

All Writers
» Alex Hesquijarosa- SOR Administrator (28)
» Donald Forbes- SOR Publisher (146)
» Doug Adkins - SOR Writer (9)
» Gregg Snyder- SOR Staff Writer (40)
» Jack Corcoran - Guest Writer (1)
» Jenna Graham - SOR Writer (4)
» Jim Myers- SOR Columnist (174)
» Joey Whelan- SOR Alumni (45)
» Joshua Glatt- WRSU Media Member\ SOR Contributor (66)
» Michael J. Redden- SOR Analyst/Columnist (118)
» Mike Fladell - Guest Writer (1)
» Pete Tverdov - Guest Writer (1)
» Raymond Balter- SOR Men's Basketball Expert Analyst (25)
» Rich Mazza (1)
» Sameeh McDonald - Guest Writer (1)
» Todderick Hunt- SOR Editor (655)
» Zach Links- SOR Head Staff Writer (842)

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: August 03, 2013, 06:14:43 PM »
Dgale, don't ever take your heels off and run away from this place.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: August 03, 2013, 06:20:40 PM »

this (in bold) is equal parts  :lol: and  :barf:
bears are fast...

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: August 03, 2013, 06:22:15 PM »
Did you think this place was just a nudist beach thing? Or did he just say you were going to a nice resort in cancun and hit you with a surprise?
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: August 03, 2013, 06:52:35 PM »
Did you think this place was just a nudist beach thing? Or did he just say you were going to a nice resort in cancun and hit you with a surprise?

He said "there is this resort where I like to go." At the time, I didn't even know that places like Desire existed, so the possibility of hot tub/disco orgies did not cross my mind. The night before we left he told me that "parts of the resort are clothing optional, but you don't have to do that." He blindsided me with it and I suspect it is because he was counting on my commitment and devotion to him to somehow override my revulsion.
When I'm in, its 100%. Pathetic (and embarrassing) thing is, I felt broken hearted at the time because I had so utterly disappointed him. He was generous enough to tell me that he forgave me, sort of.

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: August 03, 2013, 08:40:44 PM »
Did he ever take you to any K-State games?

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Ron Prince stories
« Reply #1312 on: August 03, 2013, 09:24:51 PM »

Have you ever taken a girl you were cheating on to a place you were fired from and likely everyone that saw you there would make fun of what a loser you were? 
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: August 03, 2013, 09:41:17 PM »

Have you ever taken a girl you were cheating on to a place you were fired from and likely everyone that saw you there would make fun of what a loser you were?

HeinzBallz brings up a good point.  Was there ever a point that you figured out how shitty Ron was at his job?

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: August 03, 2013, 09:43:14 PM »

Christ HeinBallz, some people ask some of the most off the wall questions around here... "K-State games... How big is RP's dong".  And all I want to know if GDale shaves her legs.  :surprised:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Ron Prince stories
« Reply #1315 on: August 03, 2013, 09:49:22 PM »
Iknowright?

Maybe if you explained why you wanted to know, or why you think this is important, people can go back to thinking you're a good poster and not a gigantic creeper like frankenwhatshisface.

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: August 03, 2013, 10:48:35 PM »

I must have missed something earlier in this thread, I thought DGale and Ronnie were together while he was in Manhattan.  Guess I can change that question to "Did he ever take you to any games to wherever he was coaching while you were dating?"

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Ron Prince stories
« Reply #1317 on: August 03, 2013, 10:59:32 PM »
Yeah, I believe DGale got with prince after he left his wife.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: August 03, 2013, 11:00:03 PM »
Iknowright?

Maybe if you explained why you wanted to know, or why you think this is important, people can go back to thinking you're a good poster and not a gigantic creeper like frankenwhatshisface.
IT'S PHYSIOLOGICAL, Heinballz!  There's a very serious reason for this question.  Besides, I'm only trying to help GDale.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Ron Prince stories
« Reply #1319 on: August 03, 2013, 11:45:22 PM »
I'm sure there is...  So what's the reason?

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1320 on: August 04, 2013, 12:29:39 AM »
Iknowright?

IT'S PHYSIOLOGICAL, Heinballz!  There's a very serious reason for this question.  Besides, I'm only trying to help GDale.

Doubtful.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: August 04, 2013, 12:49:41 AM »

I must have missed something earlier in this thread, I thought DGale and Ronnie were together while he was in Manhattan.  Guess I can change that question to "Did he ever take you to any games to wherever he was coaching while you were dating?"

Last season I went to several Jaguars games. I met Ron in Houston when they played there. When they played Oakland some of my friends and family went to the game. In Jax I sat with his mom (and a "friend" of his who it turns out was also on the list of encounters he bragged about. And she pretended to be my friend the whole time.) He told me that even though they were not winning games, the numbers showed that he was "the best offensive line coach in the world." It surprised me when he couldn't land a job after he got fired. I believed that he would be the most sought after coach around.
Whenever he talked about how good he was, he would get really angry...should have wondered what was up with that.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 11:57:15 PM by DGale »

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: August 04, 2013, 06:11:35 AM »

Last season I went to several Jaguars games. I met Ron in Huston when they played there. When they played Oakland some of my friends and family went to the game. In Jax I sat with his mom (and a "friend" of his who it turns out was also on the list of encounters he bragged about. And she pretended to be my friend the whole time.) He told me that even though they were not winning games, the numbers showed that he was "the best offensive line coach in the world." It surprised me when he couldn't land a job after he got fired. I believed that he would be the most sought after coach around.
Whenever he talked about how good he was, he would get really angry...should have wondered what was up with that.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: August 04, 2013, 07:54:53 AM »
He told me that even though they were not winning games, the numbers showed that he was "the best offensive line coach in the world." It surprised me when he couldn't land a job after he got fired. I believed that he would be the most sought after coach around.

Does the term "D'Brickashaw" ring a bell?

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: August 04, 2013, 09:48:55 AM »
He told me that even though they were not winning games, the numbers showed that he was "the best offensive line coach in the world." It surprised me when he couldn't land a job after he got fired. I believed that he would be the most sought after coach around.

Does the term "D'Brickashaw" ring a bell?

Plays for the Jets? I don't remember Ron talking about him specifically, but one of his claims to fame is the number of players he has coached that ended up in the NFL.