Author Topic: Ron Prince Stories!  (Read 573288 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #575 on: July 13, 2013, 07:41:56 PM »
anything that begins "When I read Katdaddy's post about the kind of man ...." I'm 100% in and will read whatever you post no matter how long or terrible it is. You set the hook.

Offline turns_cats_trashy

• Combo-Fan
  • We're all living in Wally world
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: July 13, 2013, 07:50:30 PM »
I think you may be in love with Ron too.

Was briefly infatuated with him on 11/11/06
"Kansas coach Bill Self, who wears the worst toupee we've seen in college sports yet is seemingly never called on it." - Deadspin

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: July 13, 2013, 07:53:00 PM »
I think you may be in love with Ron too.

Was briefly infatuated with him on 11/11/06

you aren't fooling anyone.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: July 13, 2013, 10:57:20 PM »

Wish I didn't have to say that when I saw one of them use 'bbs' I wasn't also a little skeptical.

But yes, I so want you all to be real.

I'm real. I'm a normal mom with a job and friends and dogs and cats. I do not know what bbs is (Googled it and got all kinds of answers). I wish this wasn't real. When I read Katdaddy's post about the kind of man that uses a woman without remorse, all I could think about is how much I wished I had never met Ron. I'm real and hard-working and kind. I'm not a celebrity or rich or otherwise special. Just breathing on the planet.
[/quote]
DGale, we know you're a real women with the normal problems of real life.  It's a good thing that you gave up on the Ron Prince love lottery. That's one problem many people found out about, and I think this thread has helped many a sad fans and lovers of RP, such as Rusty and Cats_Turned_Trashy.  Keep posting because, so far, it has helped us get over the betrayal to KSU called Ron Prince.  TIA
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Cannoncat

• Fan
  • What say we settle this on the runway... Han-Solo?
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: July 13, 2013, 11:37:09 PM »
Also, to the 30 guests who are reading this topic: Hi Ron, Ron's entourage, Ron's former jilted lovers, kids, Fitz and members of GPC and kstatefans spying on the thread. :babywillie:

Don't forget about Bunny (allegedly not a former, jilted lover).
No reason not to assume now that Abby Boustead was a Prince groupie as well

I truly enjoyed this post pett
"Round house kick to the butt hole!"-Kstate vs Aggie 53-50, 2011.

"Charlie Weis is the same mistake he ever was"-Gregg Doyel CBS

"Good people deserve good things."-Fatty4ksu

"The heart break kid!"-Winters

Offline Big Sam

• King of the Tucks
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: July 14, 2013, 12:28:09 AM »
Also, to the 30 guests who are reading this topic: Hi Ron, Ron's entourage, Ron's former jilted lovers, kids, Fitz and members of GPC and kstatefans spying on the thread. :babywillie:

Don't forget about Bunny (allegedly not a former, jilted lover).

I truly enjoyed this post pett

Didn't Abby get fired because she hooked up with the DC?  Maybe Prince was p.o.ed he failed at landing her.

Sounds like something Prince would do.
No reason not to assume now that Abby Boustead was a Prince groupie as well
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 01:49:23 AM by Big Sam »

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Ron Prince stories
« Reply #581 on: July 14, 2013, 12:35:17 AM »
Seems about right.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: July 14, 2013, 02:11:21 AM »
don't be dicks, dicks

Good evening Turns_cats_trashy and Frankenklien. It's late, so I'm not going to respond to your weird posting of private messages. As a matter of fact, your messages to me have been needy. I will post the full text tomorrow. Whatever your infatuation with Ron is bringing you to do, I can't help you. 
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 06:16:31 AM by DGale »

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: July 14, 2013, 03:41:59 AM »
 :surprised:
emaw

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Ron Prince stories
« Reply #584 on: July 14, 2013, 04:37:10 AM »
If any thing could make Dgale a better poster, it's PIing some browns.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #585 on: July 14, 2013, 06:38:14 AM »
   So are you saying there was no banging involved or only regular old bedroom with a little couch,kitchen table banging going on.Look I understand you got suckered in and got a little bit more than your feelings hurt and I know the majority of the gE posters are just eating this up and encouraging you to spill it all. But it is their entertainment they are more interested in, not your feelings.

Frankenklein is concerned about me. Thinks you all are self-interested. He is also curious about the logistics as it relates to banging. On the second point. When I was with Ron I thought he cared about me. From my perspective, there was no "banging". (yes, I understand that for Ron, that's all it was.) You should ask his new girlfriend. Maybe she will chime in here.
Thank you Frankenklein for caring. And for posting yesterday in that sweet, back-stabbing way of yours.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 11:42:28 AM by DGale »

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: July 14, 2013, 06:47:09 AM »
Is he trying to keep the divorce hush? You can't find anything about it online. Also can I use " Once he made me cry in a restaurant and went on for hours about how it was somehow going to end up on Utube." It would be done to enhance the arrogance of Ron, not diminish you.

I'm not sure why turns cats trashy is interested in outing me as "needy", but privately, he has assured me he is not interested in "diminishing" me. Posts yesterday would suggest that is exactly what he is interested in.
This is real progress! Recognizing when someone is lying to me has been a skill to develop...getting better all the time.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Ron Prince stories
« Reply #587 on: July 14, 2013, 07:53:43 AM »
Pfffffft

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Ron Prince stories
« Reply #588 on: July 14, 2013, 07:54:55 AM »
I like how she didn't just post them, she waited a night and made them sweat.

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: July 14, 2013, 08:38:55 AM »
I like how she didn't just post them, she waited a night and made them sweat.
Denied,slept like a baby last night

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: July 14, 2013, 09:42:20 AM »
Maybe change daris' color ranking system to one where the levels are named after posters synonymous with level?  If so determined, I'd be honored to be a "DGale."

You gotta love, and I'm not even sure what poster-name-level they'd be, but current browns Frankenklein and TCT reading 14-ish pages of why not to eff with DGale going and rough ridin' with DGale.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Ron Prince stories
« Reply #591 on: July 14, 2013, 09:46:25 AM »
:lol:

Offline yoman

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: July 14, 2013, 10:43:01 AM »
Every time I expect this thing to die, DGale just keeps posting gems. I love it!
I think this yoman guy is on to something....

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: July 14, 2013, 10:53:57 AM »
Boy, those browns sound really creepy.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: July 14, 2013, 11:16:22 AM »
Maybe change daris' color ranking system to one where the levels are named after posters synonymous with level?  If so determined, I'd be honored to be a "DGale."

You gotta love, and I'm not even sure what poster-name-level they'd be, but current browns Frankenklein and TCT reading 14-ish pages of why not to eff with DGale going and rough ridin' with DGale.
I'm worried about the repercussions of rough ridin' with dgale about as much as Ron Prince probably is.At first I figured she was just a nice but gullible women who would,unless properly counseled,probably go from one relationship with a psychopath to another .Now I realize Ron is just cursed with psychobitch magnetism and dgale just needs to be properly medicated.

#teamshitmucklebrown

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: July 14, 2013, 11:46:29 AM »
Pm'ing someone you've never met is pretty weird

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Ron Prince stories
« Reply #596 on: July 14, 2013, 12:03:10 PM »
Been reading this thread for days.....  :lol: seriously at the pm's

:lol:
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: July 14, 2013, 12:04:46 PM »
What in the world happened in here?

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Ron Prince stories
« Reply #598 on: July 14, 2013, 12:08:52 PM »

I'm worried about the repercussions of rough ridin' with dgale about as much as Ron Prince probably is.At first I figured she was just a nice but gullible women who would,unless properly counseled,probably go from one relationship with a psychopath to another .Now I realize Ron is just cursed with psychobitch magnetism and dgale just needs to be properly medicated.

#teamshitmucklebrown

No, she pretty much outed you as a gigantic tool.  Not nearly as talented as RP at being a tool, but definitely rookie status.  Maybe start hanging out with more car salesmen or politicians or something and you'll be banging groupies left and right in between the likely outbreaks of self loathing and crying yourself to sleep. 
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: July 14, 2013, 12:13:56 PM »

What in the world happened in here?

Some posters tried to score with Dgale by pm'ing her.