Author Topic: Ron Prince Stories!  (Read 573269 times)

Offline kostakio

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #550 on: July 12, 2013, 04:50:56 PM »
Check this link and see how many of these qualities fit:

http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: July 12, 2013, 09:59:27 PM »
Think you can spot one? Think again. In general, psychopaths aren't the product of broken homes or the casualties of a materialistic society. Rather they come from all walks of life and there is little evidence that their upbringing affects them. Elements of a psychopath's personality first become evident at a very early age, due to biological or genetic factors. Explains Michael Seto, a psychologist at the Centre for Addiction and Mental health in Toronto, by the time that a person hits their late teens, the disorder is almost certainly permanent. Although many clinicians use the terms psychopath and sociopath interchangeably, writes psychopath expert Robert Hare on his book 'Without Conscience', a sociopath's criminal behavior is shaped by social forces and is the result of a dysfunctional environment.

Psychopaths have only a shallow range of emotions and lack guilt, says Hare. They often see themselves as victims, and lack remorse or the ability to empathize with others. "Psychopaths play on the fact that most of us are trusting and forgiving people," adds Seto. The warning signs are always there; it's just difficult to see them because once we trust someone, the friendship becomes a blinder.

Even lovers get taken for a ride by psychopaths. For a psychopath, a romantic relationship is just another opportunity to find a trusting partner who will buy into the lies. It's primarily why a psychopath rarely stays in a relationship for the long term, and often is involved with three or four partners at once, says Willson. To a psychopath, everything about a relationship is a game. Willson refers to the movie 'Sliding Doors' to illustrate her point. In the film, the main character comes home early after just having been fired from her job. Only moments ago, her boyfriend has let another woman out the front door. But in a matter of minutes he is the attentive and concerned boyfriend, taking her out to dinner and devoting the entire night to comforting her. All the while he's planning to leave the next day on a trip with the other woman.

The boyfriend displays typical psychopathic characteristics because he falsely displays deep emotion toward the relationship, says Willson. In reality, he's less concerned with his girlfriend's depression than with making sure she's clueless about the other woman's existence. In the romance department, psychopaths have an ability to gain your affection quickly, disarming you with words, intriguing you with grandiose plans. If they cheat you'll forgive them, and one day when they've gone too far, they'll leave you with a broken heart (and an empty wallet). By then they'll have a new player for their game.

The problem with their game is that we don't often play by their rules. Where we might occasionally tell a white lie, a psychopath's lying is compulsive. Most of us experience some degree of guilt about lying, preventing us from exhibiting such behavior on a regular basis. "Psychopaths don't discriminate who it is they lie to or cheat," says Seto. "There's no distinction between friend, family and sucker."

Does this sound like someone you know, DGale? :horrorsurprise:

Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Ron Prince stories
« Reply #552 on: July 12, 2013, 10:32:50 PM »
Think you can spot one? Think again. In general, psychopaths aren't the product of broken homes or the casualties of a materialistic society. Rather they come from all walks of life and there is little evidence that their upbringing affects them. Elements of a psychopath's personality first become evident at a very early age, due to biological or genetic factors. Explains Michael Seto, a psychologist at the Centre for Addiction and Mental health in Toronto, by the time that a person hits their late teens, the disorder is almost certainly permanent. Although many clinicians use the terms psychopath and sociopath interchangeably, writes psychopath expert Robert Hare on his book 'Without Conscience', a sociopath's criminal behavior is shaped by social forces and is the result of a dysfunctional environment.

Psychopaths have only a shallow range of emotions and lack guilt, says Hare. They often see themselves as victims, and lack remorse or the ability to empathize with others. "Psychopaths play on the fact that most of us are trusting and forgiving people," adds Seto. The warning signs are always there; it's just difficult to see them because once we trust someone, the friendship becomes a blinder.

Even lovers get taken for a ride by psychopaths. For a psychopath, a romantic relationship is just another opportunity to find a trusting partner who will buy into the lies. It's primarily why a psychopath rarely stays in a relationship for the long term, and often is involved with three or four partners at once, says Willson. To a psychopath, everything about a relationship is a game. Willson refers to the movie 'Sliding Doors' to illustrate her point. In the film, the main character comes home early after just having been fired from her job. Only moments ago, her boyfriend has let another woman out the front door. But in a matter of minutes he is the attentive and concerned boyfriend, taking her out to dinner and devoting the entire night to comforting her. All the while he's planning to leave the next day on a trip with the other woman.

The boyfriend displays typical psychopathic characteristics because he falsely displays deep emotion toward the relationship, says Willson. In reality, he's less concerned with his girlfriend's depression than with making sure she's clueless about the other woman's existence. In the romance department, psychopaths have an ability to gain your affection quickly, disarming you with words, intriguing you with grandiose plans. If they cheat you'll forgive them, and one day when they've gone too far, they'll leave you with a broken heart (and an empty wallet). By then they'll have a new player for their game.

The problem with their game is that we don't often play by their rules. Where we might occasionally tell a white lie, a psychopath's lying is compulsive. Most of us experience some degree of guilt about lying, preventing us from exhibiting such behavior on a regular basis. "Psychopaths don't discriminate who it is they lie to or cheat," says Seto. "There's no distinction between friend, family and sucker."

Does this sound like someone you know, DGale? :horrorsurprise:

Blumpz, confirm?

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: July 12, 2013, 11:03:26 PM »
Guys!  Get back on topic and be on the lookout for the Prize Patrol in your neighborhood.

:thumbs: there must be more of these photos out there somewhere...

Offline turns_cats_trashy

• Combo-Fan
  • We're all living in Wally world
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: July 12, 2013, 11:42:57 PM »
Somebody has to be the bad cop, can Dgale please address the divorce situation? You know, when things are like, too good to be true. Smells like a rodent...
"Kansas coach Bill Self, who wears the worst toupee we've seen in college sports yet is seemingly never called on it." - Deadspin

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #555 on: July 12, 2013, 11:59:26 PM »
I just found this in my spam folder:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Ron Prince stories
« Reply #556 on: July 13, 2013, 12:03:09 AM »
Somebody has to be the bad cop, can Dgale please address the divorce situation? You know, when things are like, too good to be true. Smells like a rodent...

Wish I didn't have to say that when I saw one of them use 'bbs' I wasn't also a little skeptical.

But yes, I so want you all to be real.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: July 13, 2013, 12:04:06 AM »

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: July 13, 2013, 12:22:28 AM »

Bad cop, Ron's divorce was entered in February. For a year I was manipulated, lied to and used. The only thing that makes any sense to me right now is to speak the truth. Maybe it will heal me or help someone else. Here you go: https://mycase.in.gov/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=13594698

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: July 13, 2013, 12:36:58 AM »
Bad cop, Ron's divorce was entered in February. For a year I was manipulated, lied to and used. The only thing that makes any sense to me right now is to speak the truth. Maybe it will heal me or help someone else. Here you go: https://mycase.in.gov/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=13594698

What county in Indiana? When I searched the records of Indiana & Florida I used his date of birth and there were no records of a Ron or Ronald Prince dissolution of marriage. Marion county records agree.

I don't see it either, from your link or the number, but don't let that diminish the healing effects.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: July 13, 2013, 12:41:16 AM »

Wish I didn't have to say that when I saw one of them use 'bbs' I wasn't also a little skeptical.

But yes, I so want you all to be real.
[/quote]

I'm real. I'm a normal mom with a job and friends and dogs and cats. I do not know what bbs is (Googled it and got all kinds of answers). I wish this wasn't real. When I read Katdaddy's post about the kind of man that uses a woman without remorse, all I could think about is how much I wished I had never met Ron. I'm real and hard-working and kind. I'm not a celebrity or rich or otherwise special. Just breathing on the planet.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: July 13, 2013, 12:47:25 AM »

What county in Indiana? When I searched the records of Indiana & Florida I used his date of birth and there were no records of a Ron or Ronald Prince dissolution of marriage. Marion county records agree.

Marion County Case No. 49D12-1205-DR-022013. Use this search site:
https://mycase.in.gov/default.aspx.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: July 13, 2013, 12:54:49 AM »
MOTION FOR ENLARGEMENT OF TIME FILED BY PETITIONER

THAT'S NOT ALL RON IS ENLARGING

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: July 13, 2013, 12:57:57 AM »
Marion County Case No. 49D12-1205-DR-022013. Use this search site:
https://mycase.in.gov/default.aspx.

Seems legit. Did Andrew Zachary Soshnick try to bury it? $760 a week for child support is no joke. Someone update his wikipedia and show he is divorced.
"Kansas coach Bill Self, who wears the worst toupee we've seen in college sports yet is seemingly never called on it." - Deadspin

Offline schreds21

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: July 13, 2013, 09:02:20 AM »
i still cant believe how many guests are constantly viewing this thread.

I can't believe how much I am constantly viewing this thread. :popcorn:

Offline Roll Snyd

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: July 13, 2013, 12:09:14 PM »
This thread is going to be spoken of for centuries. Wow.  :popcorn:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: July 13, 2013, 12:26:10 PM »
No one in North America wears a sunglasses tan line better

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: July 13, 2013, 07:07:00 PM »
Guys, I hate to brag, I love to brag. PM's from DGale are just as good as her post.

To avoid the whole "pic or it's not real" response

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: July 13, 2013, 07:20:16 PM »
Guys, I hate to brag, I love to brag. PM's from DGale are just as good as her post.

So,I got one too.She sounds pretty needy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: July 13, 2013, 07:23:29 PM »

Pic or it's not real

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #570 on: July 13, 2013, 07:33:12 PM »

Pic or it's not real
I don't care if you believe me or not and she does seem pretty needy and I think you may be in love with Ron too.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: July 13, 2013, 07:36:27 PM »
don't be dicks, dicks

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: July 13, 2013, 07:37:30 PM »
When I read Katdaddy's post about the kind of man that uses a woman without remorse, all I could think about is how much I wished I had never met Ron.

also, this is the best thing that has ever been posted on here. my god. the word.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Ron Prince stories
« Reply #573 on: July 13, 2013, 07:39:46 PM »
When I read Katdaddy's post about the kind of man that uses a woman without remorse, all I could think about is how much I wished I had never met Ron.

also, this is the best thing that has ever been posted on here. my god. the word.

:lol:

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: July 13, 2013, 07:40:26 PM »

I assumed for a while he was awful, but this entire deal has shown me he is the awfulest. Ts and Ps to all.