Author Topic: Ron Prince Stories!  (Read 557198 times)

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Prince Stories!
« Reply #3050 on: November 06, 2019, 07:36:47 PM »
Don't feel sorry for me, I'm rich.

~ Ron Prince
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3051 on: November 06, 2019, 10:44:29 PM »
I doubt it. The highest paying job he's had is the K-State job, by far. He was making low 6 figures with those NFL position coach jobs. Doesn't he also have alimony and child support to pay? He needs to keep working but keeps rough ridin' up employment.

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3052 on: November 06, 2019, 10:46:30 PM »
I don't know. I think he said that once when he was about to get canned from KSU or shortly after.

Edit: Don't know how accurate this is, but $4M isnt too shabby imo.

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-athletes/richest-coaches/ron-prince-net-worth/
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #3053 on: November 06, 2019, 10:51:07 PM »
I doubt it. The highest paying job he's had is the K-State job, by far. He was making low 6 figures with those NFL position coach jobs. Doesn't he also have alimony and child support to pay? He needs to keep working but keeps rough ridin' up employment.

Could have been investing in Bitcoin at the time. Would be 100X richer at minimum than his contracts provided. :dunno:
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline TheProdigiousTalent

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3054 on: November 07, 2019, 01:10:18 AM »

Could have been investing in Bitcoin at the time. Would be 100X richer at minimum than his contracts provided. :dunno:
It seems more likely that RP would have started his own coin after seeing BTC's success.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #3055 on: November 07, 2019, 02:35:12 AM »
I don't know. I think he said that once when he was about to get canned from KSU or shortly after.

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-athletes/richest-coaches/ron-prince-net-worth/
Yeah, I mean, unless he's also just terrible with money, he's still "rich". Might not still be a millionaire, but dude is still pulling in more than most.

Also, holy crap, a Ron Prince Google search yields some pretty awesome results.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3056 on: November 07, 2019, 07:35:00 AM »

It seems more likely that RP would have started his own coin after seeing BTC's success.

Love coins. He has a sweepstakes and everything.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3057 on: November 07, 2019, 07:39:58 AM »

Yeah, I mean, unless he's also just terrible with money, he's still "rich". Might not still be a millionaire, but dude is still pulling in more than most.

Idk what year you think this is, but you definitely cannot qualify as rich with less than $1 million.

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3058 on: November 07, 2019, 11:08:52 AM »
Some dude needs to make a damn RP 30 for 30 w accompanying Ron Prince stories coffee table book.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3059 on: November 07, 2019, 11:15:27 AM »

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3060 on: November 07, 2019, 11:20:55 AM »
Time for Ronnie to hit the JUCO ranks
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3061 on: November 07, 2019, 11:25:02 AM »
That Ronnie is such a crap human.
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #3062 on: November 07, 2019, 11:28:35 AM »
#RonP4IndyCC

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3063 on: November 07, 2019, 11:37:26 AM »
#RonP4IndyCC

:lol:

The real last chance U.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #3064 on: November 07, 2019, 12:25:21 PM »

Idk what year you think this is, but you definitely cannot qualify as rich with less than $1 million.
I guess that depends on your definition of rich. To be in the top 1% of US households you need an annual income of around $420k. However, it appears he was only make 50k as an analyst at Michigan before the Howard job.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3065 on: November 07, 2019, 01:32:37 PM »
I’m talking about net assets, not yearly income. I thought that’s what you meant by millionaire.

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3066 on: November 07, 2019, 01:53:25 PM »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3067 on: November 07, 2019, 05:47:09 PM »

I guess that depends on your definition of rich. To be in the top 1% of US households you need an annual income of around $420k. However, it appears he was only make 50k as an analyst at Michigan before the Howard job.

He hasn't had a job that pays anything close to $420k in over a decade. And probably hasn't made that much in two years since he left here. He isn't getting government cheese but he definitely needs to work which makes him no where close to rich.

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3068 on: November 07, 2019, 05:56:55 PM »
#RonP4IndyCC

:lol:

The real last chance U.

I would watch this

Combo it with a Ronnie P dating show and you have hit on your hands

Offline AzCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3069 on: November 07, 2019, 06:16:28 PM »
They updated.

https://twitter.com/zach_barnett/status/1192469671246585856

He's not black enough for Howard.  He should've known better ....   :eye: :bwpopcorn:

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3070 on: November 07, 2019, 06:54:40 PM »
Oh hai there RacistCat, welcome back.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #3071 on: November 07, 2019, 06:57:12 PM »
I mean can you imagine going on a romantic getaway and not telling the woman you're taking that it's to a swinger resort? Wow. "surprise, we're rough ridin' errybody" I think that's all you really need to know about him. Very interesting. Incredibly narcissistic/sociopathic.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3072 on: November 07, 2019, 07:00:37 PM »
I mean can you imagine going on a romantic getaway and not telling the woman you're taking that it's to a swinger resort? Wow. "surprise, we're rough ridin' errybody" I think that's all you really need to know about him. Very interesting. Incredibly narcissistic/sociopathic.

How great an opening scene of Last Chance U in Paradise would that be?   :love:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #3073 on: November 07, 2019, 08:14:07 PM »
:thumbs:

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile