Author Topic: The Scott Pruitt "If the models are all wrong" thread  (Read 437682 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Re: If the models are all wrong
« Reply #1075 on: November 12, 2014, 08:21:22 AM »
At present, Alaska is as warm as the Midwest is cold. You're getting the hang of this meteorology stuff, you willfully ignorant piece of crap!

No doubt the first time that's ever happened, you ignorant piece of crap.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: November 12, 2014, 08:30:05 AM »

At present, Alaska is as warm as the Midwest is cold. You're getting the hang of this meteorology stuff, you willfully ignorant piece of crap!

No doubt the first time that's ever happened, you ignorant piece of crap.
You idiots can't keep your arguments straight. :lol:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: November 12, 2014, 08:35:53 AM »
You're getting the hang of this meteorology stuff, you willfully ignorant piece of crap!

That was a pretty mean thing to say.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: November 12, 2014, 11:26:16 AM »
You're getting the hang of this meteorology stuff, you willfully ignorant piece of crap!

That was a pretty mean thing to say.

It's better than being an unwillfully ignorant like bubbles.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: November 12, 2014, 12:03:15 PM »
sick burn, man

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1080 on: November 12, 2014, 12:28:42 PM »

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: November 12, 2014, 12:50:42 PM »
JD absolutely loves bumping this thread on cold winter and mild summer days. Probably nothing he loves doing more on this blog
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: November 12, 2014, 01:37:36 PM »
Court rushing never gets old.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: November 12, 2014, 01:47:38 PM »
Has anyone ever estimated the total volume of crap we have chucked into our oceans.  Put a fat guy in the tub, it rises.   Make our oceans cesspools, and no telling what the weather will do.  Hopefully some day the ocean doesn't belch up big bubble of toxic sewer gas and head for California.   Hate to relocate those suckers to Kansas.  Imagine what dust storms would be like.   I read yesterday this is one of the coolest years on record.   There may be something going on with climate, but meteorologist Al Obama can only predict conditions for a golf course.

crap...  Dad??
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: November 12, 2014, 02:07:22 PM »
JD absolutely loves bumping this thread on cold winter and mild summer days. Probably nothing he loves doing more on this blog

It brings out the worst in the libs, which is fun.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: November 12, 2014, 02:24:04 PM »
Seriously though - I hate winter. Just like most of the rest of the planet, I really wouldn't mind being 1-2 degrees warmer. Sadly, I still think AGW is, at best, grossly overstated. See the models...
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: November 12, 2014, 02:35:03 PM »
comfort wise, you wouldn't notice a difference of 1-2 deg.  Look at the models....

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: November 12, 2014, 02:37:53 PM »
comfort wise, you wouldn't notice a difference of 1-2 deg.  Look at the models....

You don't think? I guess it comes down to how you quantify it. See the models...

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: November 12, 2014, 08:46:14 PM »
california is still unseasonably warm.  be nice if the warmth holds on long enough for my 2nd crop tomatoes to ripen.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: November 12, 2014, 09:37:32 PM »
california is still unseasonably warm.  be nice if the warmth holds on long enough for my 2nd crop tomatoes to ripen.

What do you do with all those tomatoes?

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: November 12, 2014, 09:45:04 PM »

i will eat them.   :Woot:
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: November 12, 2014, 10:29:09 PM »
Dang cold here today.  If you stand spraddled legged for too long the cold wind whipping between your legs will sterilize you.  In the late 70's it was global cooling and a coming ice age.  We must of had dumb ass science back then.  Obama's new global warming treaty with China - hey we will ruin our industry and unemploy people so your plants can belch crap into the air and employee your capitalistic commies.  In seriousness something screwy is happening to the climate but conclusions coming from dirt, air and water worshipers scare me.  The Greenie gods prefer we all die except for them so we can return to pristine nirvana.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: November 13, 2014, 08:39:28 AM »

i will eat them.   :Woot:

I will eat a ton of cherry (or grape) tomatoes. Salads, etc. But I just don't sit down to slice up and nosh on a full-size tomatoe.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: November 13, 2014, 06:25:25 PM »
I will eat a ton of cherry (or grape) tomatoes. Salads, etc. But I just don't sit down to slice up and nosh on a full-size tomatoe.

yeah, me either.  i ate a lot of tomato slices on bread w. cheese (sometimes also w. ham) this summer, but mostly in salads or cooked/baked in some way.  the late crop i have coming are mostly cherries and some smaller non-cherries.  the smaller varieties always seem to be way more productive for me.

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: November 13, 2014, 09:53:31 PM »

yeah, me either.  i ate a lot of tomato slices on bread w. cheese (sometimes also w. ham) this summer, but mostly in salads or cooked/baked in some way.  the late crop i have coming are mostly cherries and some smaller non-cherries.  the smaller varieties always seem to be way more productive for me.

I love those toasted under a broiler with mustard.

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1095 on: November 14, 2014, 09:01:26 AM »

It would be really cold right now if there weren't so much CO2 in the atmosphere.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: November 14, 2014, 11:15:36 PM »

It would be really cold right now if there weren't so much CO2 in the atmosphere.
Amen!!  It so dang cold here the hedge trees have had their balls frozen off.  Where is Ozone Gore right now?  I bet he is headed to the tropics on his carbon belching jet.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: November 15, 2014, 07:34:34 AM »

Amen!!  It so dang cold here the hedge trees have had their balls frozen off.  Where is Ozone Gore right now?  I bet he is headed to the tropics on his carbon belching jet.

Algore generally limits his advocacy to the summer months when it's hot outside. Maybe he's touring the Southern Hemisphere.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile