Author Topic: Stan Talks about Angel  (Read 27870 times)

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Re: Stan Talks about Angel
« Reply #150 on: January 09, 2014, 07:30:21 PM »
Angel's K-State.

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 09, 2014, 07:50:47 PM »
He's not a cat anymore so people can trash him all they want and I won't give a crap. I'm spiteful. Deal with it!

Why? Let it all out here. We'll work through this.
Forgive and forget? I don't even know what that means.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 09, 2014, 10:41:46 PM »
people who trash angel are fuckfaces.  plain and simple.

it's as good of a test as any.

Yeah, it's how I decide who I can discuss K-State sports with.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 10, 2014, 04:06:16 AM »
He's not a cat anymore so people can trash him all they want and I won't give a crap. I'm spiteful. Deal with it!

I'm a nice person, so I'll just sat they I don't like your stance here.

However, if I wasn't such a great guy and #1cat I would tell you that I hoped that multiple close friends/ relatives of yours die horrible deaths of infectious disease and that when they get to the afterlife and ask their omniscient creator "why?" he says, "remember KITNfury? Well, that bad person disparaged Angel Rodriguez on a Kansas State bbs and someone had to pay." Then they (the dead ones), in a fit of furious anger, not only because you caused their deaths, but because they were so incensed that you said such awful things about Angel Rodriguez pleaded with the supreme being that they would be allowed to return back to earth as wraiths in order to torment you for the rest of your days, to which the creator of the universe would obviously oblige and you would be freaked out like those paranormal activity movies all the time, jerk.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Willesgirl

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 10, 2014, 05:24:34 AM »
#TeamSpiteful

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 10, 2014, 05:54:21 AM »

I'm a nice person, so I'll just sat they I don't like your stance here.

However, if I wasn't such a great guy and #1cat I would tell you that I hoped that multiple close friends/ relatives of yours die horrible deaths of infectious disease and that when they get to the afterlife and ask their omniscient creator "why?" he says, "remember KITNfury? Well, that bad person disparaged Angel Rodriguez on a Kansas State bbs and someone had to pay." Then they (the dead ones), in a fit of furious anger, not only because you caused their deaths, but because they were so incensed that you said such awful things about Angel Rodriguez pleaded with the supreme being that they would be allowed to return back to earth as wraiths in order to torment you for the rest of your days, to which the creator of the universe would obviously oblige and you would be freaked out like those paranormal activity movies all the time, jerk.
I never disparaged Angel. Just don't care if others do.

It's pretty simple really. I don't know Angel personally. But him leaving makes ksu hoops worse. KSU hoops being worse makes me sad. I don't like it when people make me sad. I put my happiness ahead of the happiness of people I don't know
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline BostonPancake

• Katpak'r
  • I'm all about the T in TSC.
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 10, 2014, 06:49:17 AM »
I want Angel to be happy.  I want Miami to lose every game.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 10, 2014, 09:37:15 AM »
Angel finished his KSU career #7 on the KSU all-time assists list.  Behind Steve Henson, Jacob Pullen, Clent Stewart and Tyrone Adams.  Also behind Rolando Blackman and Anthony Beane.  But he's ahead of Chris Griffin, so there's that!

I can see why you guys think he was an all-timer Wild Wildcat!

:buh-bye:  <--- Angel

As a true freshman and sophomore you dumb bastard. I don't feel like I am being overly harsh because you know this but chose to ignore it to make a moronic point.

I could punch every one of you idiots trashing a true freshman point guard when comparing him to a junior and a 5th year senior,  morons.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: January 10, 2014, 11:56:28 AM »
Angel finished his KSU career #7 on the KSU all-time assists list.  Behind Steve Henson, Jacob Pullen, Clent Stewart and Tyrone Adams.  Also behind Rolando Blackman and Anthony Beane.  But he's ahead of Chris Griffin, so there's that!

As a true freshman and sophomore you dumb bastard. I don't feel like I am being overly harsh because you know this but chose to ignore it to make a moronic point.

I could punch every one of you idiots trashing a true freshman point guard when comparing him to a junior and a 5th year senior,  morons.

Yeah, that may have been the dumbest argument I've ever seen. #teamAngel

Offline stobblebobby

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 10, 2014, 01:13:36 PM »

:love:

Imagine that, except it's Angel coming back to the bench and smiling at oscar over sinking a three. Does that picture happen even once this year? Probably not. Angel is too much Frank, too much JYC, too much of everything that was incredible for a few years. I don't get arguing over his place with the greats - for me it will always be about the great potential and style of ball that Angel's leaving signaled the end of.

Frank's teams had their own brand of potential, and I've come around to the awesome feeling of seeing these Freshmen play whatever brand of basketball this is. I still haven't come around on oscar, or Bruceketball, or Bruceketcruiting, but it is currently giving me a better season and more hope for the next 3 years than I ever thought I'd have.

I hate that talking about Angel becomes a de facto #BID vs #oscar argument. Angel is riding a rough ridin' cruiser bike on the beach in Miami talking about dominating a lesser conference at the new Transfer U, and I'm not over it. That's all.

Quote from: SI Article
They'll have two years of eligibility left, and both will be 23 year-olds poised to dominate the ACC as seniors. For now, they discuss their plight while riding bikes on South Beach.

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: January 10, 2014, 02:41:51 PM »

Guys, he was only ON PACE to break the assists record, he didn't actually do it. Obviously he sucks.
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: January 10, 2014, 02:42:41 PM »

Guys, he was only ON PACE to break the assists record, he didn't actually do it. Obviously he sucks.

Agreed, also Foster sucks obviously.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: January 10, 2014, 02:59:53 PM »
Can you imagine the perimeter D we would have with Angel and Jevon this year and next?  I mean, a line up of Angel, Jevon, Marcus, Southwell and Gip?

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: January 10, 2014, 03:00:40 PM »
Can you imagine the perimeter D we would have with Angel and Jevon this year and next?  I mean, a line up of Angel, Jevon, Marcus, Southwell and Gip?

Seems stupid to play Angel and Jevon at the same time.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: January 10, 2014, 03:05:22 PM »

only if keeping the other team from running any offense and getting steald is stupid.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: January 10, 2014, 03:06:16 PM »

only if keeping the other team from running any offense and getting steald is stupid.

:dubious:

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: January 10, 2014, 03:31:50 PM »

I guess you could say I passed with flying colors amirite?

Question 2 on the test is: "Do you love Jacob Pullen with all your heart?"
:adios:

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: January 10, 2014, 03:32:40 PM »

I guess you could say I passed with flying colors amirite?

Question 2 on the test is: "Do you love Jacob Pullen with all your heart?"

Hmmmm what's Q3?

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: January 10, 2014, 03:36:25 PM »
3. Is the following statement true or false? Puerto Ricans have fiery tempers.
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: January 10, 2014, 03:37:23 PM »
3. Is the following statement true of false? Puerto Ricans have fiery tempers.

:D

Offline Boondock Poonhound

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: January 10, 2014, 07:27:39 PM »
Angel's Freshman yr. Frank basically threw the @OU game by refusing to play Angel to "teach him a lesson" . Pissed me off. Still mad about it.
"He's in Shape !"

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: January 10, 2014, 08:24:24 PM »

Why? Did you forget about Jake and Denis in the same backcourt? Either of those guys can guard a 2 on the off chance you'd run into a 6'5" 2 guard who can go into the post you just deal with it.

Offline Ghost of Stan Parrish

• I found my password
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: January 16, 2014, 10:39:41 AM »

What, is he coming back to KSU for his junior and senior year?  What did I miss?

His stats at KSU are set, as far as I know.  And I actually cherry-picked his best career stat at KSU.  He's not even in the top 50 in scoring.  What Angel gave to KSU was exactly slightly more than Chris Griffin.  I give zero craps what stats he puts up for Miami.  I only care about what he did while he was EMAW, not what stats he's able to put up elsewhere.

Maybe he's a better a point guard than Clent Stewart.  I don't care.  If he shows it, it will be while he playing for another team.  I'm curious why folks cheer for him after he walked away from our team...
"I'm thankful our MHK forefathers had the foresight to lynch white dudes so that we might be able to throw up the mob with a clear conscience."

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: January 16, 2014, 10:42:07 AM »

What, is he coming back to KSU for his junior and senior year?  What did I miss?

His stats at KSU are set, as far as I know.  And I actually cherry-picked his best career stat at KSU.  He's not even in the top 50 in scoring.  What Angel gave to KSU was exactly slightly more than Chris Griffin.  I give zero craps what stats he puts up for Miami.  I only care about what he did while he was EMAW, not what stats he's able to put up elsewhere.

Maybe he's a better a point guard than Clent Stewart.  I don't care.  If he shows it, it will be while he playing for another team.  I'm curious why folks cheer for him after he walked away from our team...

:flush:

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: January 17, 2014, 02:26:44 AM »

If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.