Author Topic: one year delayed, eh cap'n?  (Read 219068 times)

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Re: one year delayed, eh cap'n?
« Reply #1275 on: May 21, 2014, 11:00:11 PM »
Well it looks like the agenda oriented members of this board need to add the King of EMAW: Pat Bosco to their hate list.

I realize it may take some awhile to reconcile themselves to that reality, but counseling is available.

You believe that in real life, Pat Bosco or really anybody is denying the release against John Currie's wishes?

So, let met get this straight.   On goEMAW; one minute Pat Bosco is the Godfather of all things K-State, the next minute he's just a puppet shill of the athletic director??

Make up your mind Agendites.

Well, I guess it'll get sorted out in discovery.

Kellis Robinett ?@KellisRobinett  34m
In an e-mail to John Currie and Kirk Schulz, Leticia Romero's attorney has threatened legal action if K-State doesn't grant her a release.

:lol:  Of course it won't come out in discovery.  K-State will cave and give her a release and some attorney fees before it gets to that stage.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: May 21, 2014, 11:04:45 PM »
Well it looks like the agenda oriented members of this board need to add the King of EMAW: Pat Bosco to their hate list.

I realize it may take some awhile to reconcile themselves to that reality, but counseling is available.

You believe that in real life, Pat Bosco or really anybody is denying the release against John Currie's wishes?

So, let met get this straight.   On goEMAW; one minute Pat Bosco is the Godfather of all things K-State, the next minute he's just a puppet shill of the athletic director??

Make up your mind Agendites.

In an e-mail to John Currie and Kirk Schulz, Leticia Romero's attorney has threatened legal action if K-State doesn't grant her a release.

:lol:  Of course it won't come out in discovery.  K-State will cave and give her a release and some attorney fees before it gets to that stage.

That attorney is an idiot for not sending that letter to granter of releases, Pat Bosco. Well maybe the attorney assumed that Currie will send it to Bosco via letter on K-State letterhead, signed with purple ink.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: May 21, 2014, 11:07:43 PM »

That attorney is an idiot for not sending that letter to granter of releases, Pat Bosco. Well maybe the attorney assumed that Currie will send it to Bosco via letter on K-State letterhead, signed with purple ink.

It'll get there eventually.  Currie just needs to print the email and give it to the squirrel that handles campus mail.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: May 21, 2014, 11:08:26 PM »

Who the eff are you talking about? Your old crazy ass has to make up things to be outraged about, Currie has barely been mentioned by posters outside of you. The board primary falls into two categories on this issue.

Just let her go (this has the subsets of: transfer rules are terrible, it is unnecessary embarrassment to the school, and it's women's basketball lets move on)

and

You damn kids are picking on John Currie again, leave him alone

Are you that bored with life that you have to invent enemies to argue with?

LOL, you are so weird.

You can't even pretend to talk about this topic without Currie lingering in the background at all times, I mean seriously, you're just randomly typing in words, right?

Pat Bosco wasn't on the committee that made the binding decision?

Again, just weird. 

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #1279 on: May 21, 2014, 11:15:39 PM »
From a legal standpoint, what obligation to Leticia has kstate breached here?  Isnt Leticia the only person breaching an agreement?

I get the heart string point of view and outrage. I dont see the legal angle.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: May 21, 2014, 11:23:10 PM »
http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/ksu/genrel/auto_pdf/StudentAthleteHandbook10-11.pdf

Page 12.

OK, let's say that against all logic, K-State administration believes that their own policy manual that they created and can amend anytime they want blocks them from correcting a mistake and that "Bosco's decision" on Leti's appeal from a month ago is final and can't be altered. 

How in the world can this be fixed?

Oh yeah, Leti, ask for a release again.  Currie will give it to you now, right?

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: May 21, 2014, 11:24:00 PM »
At this point, she totally needs to go with the plan I suggested dozens of pages ago and sabotage the eff out of games next season.

So it would be like Deb Patterson never left then?  Sounds fun.

Did Deb's team have players control the opening tip and then chuck the ball into the 26th row?

This was me in high school gym.  Some guys laughed.  Some said, "DUUUUUUUDE!"  It was just awkward for everyone.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: May 21, 2014, 11:26:09 PM »
At this point, she totally needs to go with the plan I suggested dozens of pages ago and sabotage the eff out of games next season.

So it would be like Deb Patterson never left then?  Sounds fun.

Did Deb's team have players control the opening tip and then chuck the ball into the 26th row?

This was me in high school gym.  Some guys laughed.  Some said, "DUUUUUUUDE!"  It was just awkward for everyone.

:lol:  I'd have laughed and DUUUUUUUUDE'd you.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: May 21, 2014, 11:29:11 PM »
http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/ksu/genrel/auto_pdf/StudentAthleteHandbook10-11.pdf

Page 12.

OK, let's say that against all logic, K-State administration believes that their own policy manual that they created and can amend anytime they want blocks them from correcting a mistake and that "Bosco's decision" on Leti's appeal from a month ago is final and can't be altered. 

Is this supposed to answer my question? Because I don't see any obligation on kstate ' s part

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: May 21, 2014, 11:31:20 PM »

Page 12.

Is this supposed to answer my question? Because I don't see any obligation on kstate ' s part

No.  It's not a thing here where nobody can post until another poster's question is answered.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: May 22, 2014, 05:28:36 AM »

Page 12.

No.  It's not a thing here where nobody can post until another poster's question is answered.

lol

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: May 22, 2014, 05:50:28 AM »
I'll vouch for Trim on this. I ask questions all of the time rarely do I get answers.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: May 22, 2014, 06:49:28 AM »
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA solid.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: May 22, 2014, 08:38:22 AM »
I know what this thread needs...

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: May 22, 2014, 09:02:04 AM »
so here's the timeline in my head and I haven't followed a lot of this as much as some so I could be off on the order of events:

-john fires coaches
-freaks out that they may be recruiting current players to leave with them. is a paranoid freak.
-blocks transfer
-gives pat and the committee all the reasons he put in that letter as evidence of tampering. committee takes what they were given and confirms block of transfer.
-media loses crap. K-State looks like complete rough ridin' clowns.
-currie freaks the eff out. knows future SEC job circling the drain. OMGIAMSOSTUPID.jpg
-finally actually discusses situation with player and only because of public relations nightmare (why the eff wasn't this step 1?)
-writes letter to the media and cc's Pat Bosco on it. also the letter is addressed to pat bosco. obviously leaked it himself.
-john currie points finger at pat bosco and says as loudly as possible to anyone that will listen, "SEE, I'M NOT THE BAD GUY!"

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1290 on: May 22, 2014, 09:16:40 AM »
i think this

-currie freaks the eff out. knows future SEC job circling the drain. OMGIAMSOSTUPID.jpg

is giving currie too much credit and doubt it happened

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: May 22, 2014, 09:19:55 AM »
I think this is all you need.

-john is a paranoid freak.

And a lot of successful coaches/admins are this way. Bill is just as much a paranoid freak.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: May 22, 2014, 09:20:06 AM »

Page 12.

Hence the need for clarification.  The mods here are just awful awful.

Someone thought Leticia would have a successful legal claim against the university,  I've yet to see anyone articulate why

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: May 22, 2014, 09:28:36 AM »

Page 12.

Someone thought Leticia would have a successful legal claim against the university,  I've yet to see anyone articulate why

Do you know what a term like "successful legal claim" means?  (I don't need this question answered before anyone else can post, I know the answer.)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: May 22, 2014, 09:31:02 AM »
One that enures benefit to Leticia.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: May 22, 2014, 09:37:34 AM »
One that enures benefit to Leticia.

:D

This is like wacky and his spelling

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: May 22, 2014, 09:54:31 AM »

Sit down . . . shut up.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: May 22, 2014, 09:57:59 AM »

You posted your stupid question while I was typing my post about how all Leticia needs to do is file a new transfer request that would be decided on by John Currie and John Currie only.  I got the little pop-up that you'd posted, read it, lol'd, and went ahead with posting what I'd typed. 

You can keep asking your dumb question, and maybe other people will talk to you about it and maybe they won't. 

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: May 22, 2014, 09:59:11 AM »
1) lol at kinder. that was great.
2) i love it when our lawyers get lawyery on people. the fact that it was fsd makes it even more amusing to me.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: May 22, 2014, 09:59:33 AM »
so here's the timeline in my head and I haven't followed a lot of this as much as some so I could be off on the order of events:

-john fires coaches
-freaks out that they may be recruiting current players to leave with them. is a paranoid freak.
-blocks transfer

I don't think #2 is correct.  I think he just wanted to try to get the best player to play at least a year for the new coach.