Author Topic: Boston Marathon (political)  (Read 13254 times)

Offline EMAWesome

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Boston Marathon (political)
« Reply #75 on: April 23, 2013, 10:50:56 AM »
So has Beck blown this thing wide open yet?

From what I can find, he just stated that Obama (personally) deported a Saudi National that was injured during the bombing...supposedly the alleged Saudi had een designated as a terrorist by someone in govt.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/glenn-beck-was-saudi-national-deported-by-obama-admin-involved-in-boston-bombing/

Glenn Beck got fat since he was last 'relevant'

I bet more people watch glen Beck's internet TV station than watch MSNBC, and I'm sure more listen to his nationally syndicated radio show than watch MSNBC; so I guess it depends on your definition of "relevant".

I find it odd that partitards (partisan people) can turn their blind faith/question everything government switch on and off so easily based on who is in office.  To Beck's credit, his switch is stuck on question everything.

So, you're saying GB isn't fat?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 23, 2013, 12:08:01 PM »
I contend that Beck was never relevant.

Pretty obvious he wasn't after his huge scoop is just laughed at.

Offline EMAWesome

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 23, 2013, 12:37:57 PM »

Pretty obvious he wasn't after his huge scoop is just laughed at.

His Huge, Patently False Scoop no less. Said Saudi isn't being deported...this still won't stop Alex Jones & the rest of the Tin foil hat crew from surely characterizing this as merely a "Change of heart because the truth was close to being discovered."

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #78 on: April 23, 2013, 12:38:27 PM »
So has Beck blown this thing wide open yet?u

From what I can find, he just stated that Obama (personally) deported a Saudi National that was injured during the bombing...supposedly the alleged Saudi had een designated as a terrorist by someone in govt.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/glenn-beck-was-saudi-national-deported-by-obama-admin-involved-in-boston-bombing/

Glenn Beck got fat since he was last 'relevant'

I bet more people watch glen Beck's internet TV station than watch MSNBC, and I'm sure more listen to his nationally syndicated radio show than watch MSNBC; so I guess it depends on your definition of "relevant".

I find it odd that partitards (partisan people) can turn their blind faith/question everything government switch on and off so easily based on who is in office.  To Beck's credit, his switch is stuck on question everything.
Much like FSD, facts for Beck, who needs em, amIright?
http://www.buzzfeed.com/rosiegray/saudi-national-questioned-after-bombing-not-being-deported-b

Are you saying people don't listen/watch Glenn beck? Pretty stupid thought.

Also, your buzz!feed article predates "what beck told his audience" by four days, so there's that.

I'm not going to pretend I read either article.  Continue manifesting my unwavering support for Glenn back you stupid little crap.

goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Boston Marathon (political)
« Reply #79 on: April 23, 2013, 01:24:30 PM »

Wishful and dangerous.

Read how you may.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 23, 2013, 01:34:19 PM »
FSD is so upset, wow.  calm down, internet friend.

Offline GCJayhawker

• Point Plank'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 24, 2013, 03:14:53 PM »
Here is a nice Deadspin article discussing a "Coexist" bumper sticker on the "alleged" hijacked care that certain groups find humorous and ironic, despite it not being true.

http://jalopnik.com/the-coexist-sticker-on-boston-bomber-carjacked-car-is-478736660

The article contains a link to other websites that want this to be true so bad. Also Adam Carolla is a dick.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 24, 2013, 08:22:17 PM »
Here is a nice Deadspin article discussing a "Coexist" bumper sticker on the "alleged" hijacked care that certain groups find humorous and ironic, despite it not being true.

http://jalopnik.com/the-coexist-sticker-on-boston-bomber-carjacked-car-is-478736660

The article contains a link to other websites that want this to be true so bad. Also Adam Carolla is a dick.

Yeah!  Irony isn't supposed to be funny!

Get a sense of humor you stiff.  :roll eyes:

Offline GCJayhawker

• Point Plank'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 25, 2013, 08:13:26 AM »

Yeah!  Irony isn't supposed to be funny!

Get a sense of humor you stiff.  :roll eyes:

Irony is funny, the problem is this was forced irony that was not actually real.  Someone tried to create this irony thus making it sad and pathetic. GTFOWTBS

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 29, 2013, 06:41:24 PM »
Bubbles just brought it to my attention in another thread that he thinks he's right and I'm wrong on our little debate here.
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bubbles, you don't understand what you're reading and should be advised it's illegal to practice law without a license.  Dlew  is going to ace his crimlaw exam because of my guidance/antagonizing here.

Your welcome in advance,
Sugar Dick, esq.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 29, 2013, 08:48:12 PM »
Bubbles just brought it to my attention in another thread that he thinks he's right and I'm wrong on our little debate here.

Bubbles, you don't understand what you're reading and should be advised it's illegal to practice law without a license.  Dlew  is going to ace his crimlaw exam because of my guidance/antagonizing here.

Your welcome in advance,
Sugar Dick, esq.

you still believe you can legally possess bombs?  :dubious:

Online Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 29, 2013, 08:52:45 PM »

Your welcome in advance,
Sugar Dick, esq.

He's right. I bought six Jägerbombs just this weeks.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 29, 2013, 08:55:58 PM »

Your welcome in advance,
Sugar Dick, esq.

He's right. I bought six Jägerbombs just this weeks.

didn't expect the death blow to my case to come from you, cfod.

Online Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 29, 2013, 08:57:37 PM »
Sorry, moderates like steve dave and myself can't play favorites. We stick to the facts.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 29, 2013, 09:03:21 PM »
Sorry, moderates like steve dave and myself can't play favorites. We stick to the facts.

i respect you for that and won't hold it against you.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: April 29, 2013, 09:03:51 PM »

Your welcome in advance,
Sugar Dick, esq.

I believe the word you're looking for is "firearm", at least based on the statute you're erroneously relying on for your incredulous position.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 29, 2013, 09:10:26 PM »

Your welcome in advance,
Sugar Dick, esq.

I believe the word you're looking for is "firearm", at least based on the statute you're erroneously relying on for your incredulous position.

federal courts have interpreted that statute to apply to the manufacture and possession of bombs, as well as firearms.

the incredulous position here is that you believe it is legal for someone to have a bunch of readymade explosives in their garage. that is crazy person talk and not crazy in the funny way, but crazy in the ted kyzinski manner.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 29, 2013, 09:23:30 PM »

Your welcome in advance,
Sugar Dick, esq.

federal courts have interpreted that statute to apply to the manufacture and possession of bombs, as well as firearms.

the incredulous position here is that you believe it is legal for someone to have a bunch of readymade explosives in their garage. that is crazy person talk and not crazy in the funny way, but crazy in the ted kyzinski manner.

Well, Eric Holder (who you no doubt worship) left it out of his indictment, so you should probably shoot him an email and tell him to amend the complaint.

Also, "federal courts have interpreted" is a far cry from blanket illegality, but we don't really need to get into a sophomoric lesson on jurisdiction and binding precedent do we?

I don't think you remember what you're disagreeing with at this point, I'd advise you to reread the foregoing.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 29, 2013, 09:44:31 PM »
Just realized the bomb debate has transcended threads   :horrorsurprise:

:lol:

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 29, 2013, 09:56:27 PM »

Your welcome in advance,
Sugar Dick, esq.

Well, Eric Holder (who you no doubt worship) left it out of his indictment, so you should probably shoot him an email and tell him to amend the complaint.

Also, "federal courts have interpreted" is a far cry from blanket illegality, but we don't really need to get into a sophomoric lesson on jurisdiction and binding precedent do we?

I don't think you remember what you're disagreeing with at this point, I'd advise you to reread the foregoing.

i hardly know a thing about eric holder, but i don't get to listen to rush and sean much anymore. perhaps eric had some other stuff to try him on? did he include charges for the crap he stole from the gas station.

how about a common sense proposition then. here it is: no judge is going to let someone possess a bomb, therefore possessing bombs is illegal.

i'm disagreeing with your statement that it isn't per se illegal for a person to possess a bomb, dumbass.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 29, 2013, 10:04:46 PM »
You should immediately delete what you just posted.  You are prima facie wrong on all accounts.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 29, 2013, 10:12:51 PM »
You should immediately delete what you just posted.  You are prima facie wrong on all accounts.

:lol:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 29, 2013, 10:16:25 PM »

Lol

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 29, 2013, 10:54:54 PM »
A fool and an idiom.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 29, 2013, 11:04:34 PM »
A fool and an idiom.

Please post more legal arguments.  Use more terms of art.