Author Topic: Another Round Of Applause For Kansas  (Read 64580 times)

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Another Round Of Applause For Kansas
« Reply #275 on: January 08, 2018, 08:42:56 PM »
We don't claim Alford. He voted to raise taxes. Roy Moore is fine though.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: January 08, 2018, 09:32:48 PM »
Are you surprised this guy is a biggoted moron? Steve Alford is one of those so-called “Courageous Republicans” who joined the Dems to raise our taxes.

What the eff are you talking about you lying psychopath? Alford has only run as a republican and he's won four general elections unopposed in all of them. Why tell a lie to attempt to distract from what he did?

Hey look, MIR is super pissed. Anyway, I think Alford is a known dumbshit. We conservatives don’t claim him.

http://cjonline.com/news/local/state-government/2017-02-22/see-how-your-lawmaker-voted-overriding-brownback-s-veto

Well he claims you, and your voters claimed him, soooooo

Hopefully not for much longer.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: January 08, 2018, 09:39:09 PM »
To which part?
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: January 08, 2018, 09:41:59 PM »
Are you surprised this guy is a biggoted moron? Steve Alford is one of those so-called “Courageous Republicans” who joined the Dems to raise our taxes.

What the eff are you talking about you lying psychopath? Alford has only run as a republican and he's won four general elections unopposed in all of them. Why tell a lie to attempt to distract from what he did?

Hey look, MIR is super pissed. Anyway, I think Alford is a known dumbshit. We conservatives don’t claim him.

http://cjonline.com/news/local/state-government/2017-02-22/see-how-your-lawmaker-voted-overriding-brownback-s-veto

weird

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: January 08, 2018, 09:45:14 PM »
notice the racism isn't what kdub rejects, it's the funding of the government that really grinds his gears
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: January 08, 2018, 10:03:21 PM »
notice the racism isn't what kdub rejects, it's the funding of the government that really grinds his gears
Sometimes it is good to have some of these senile farts resign.  Weed screws up everyone.  I think it may cause cannibalism.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: January 09, 2018, 10:05:29 AM »
i think ksudub's point is that the kansas republican party isn't exactly unified (because "democrats" have a hard time winning in kansas), and that alford belongs to the left leaning segment of the party.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: January 09, 2018, 10:25:17 AM »
i think ksudub's point is that the kansas republican party isn't exactly unified (because "democrats" have a hard time winning in kansas), and that alford belongs to the left leaning segment of the party.

I think he leans pretty alt to the right.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: January 09, 2018, 10:33:05 AM »

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: January 09, 2018, 10:53:53 AM »
Another law and order guy  :thumbs:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: January 09, 2018, 10:58:11 AM »

Regardless.  Ignoring the divisions within the Kansas republican party is disingenuous.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: January 09, 2018, 12:28:51 PM »
Another law and order guy  :thumbs:

idk, his record indicates he is more of a middle finger to the law type guy

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: January 09, 2018, 01:56:48 PM »
I don't think Steve Alford was trying to be demeaning with his comments. What he said was actually more in terms of "hey, I'm totally looking out for black people" - not that such ignorant paternalistic nonsense is any less offensive. Racism is racism even if it's just based on outright stupidity, as in this case.

It's just not terribly surprising to me that this RINO who raised everyone's taxes because "derp, we gotta pay what the Supreme Court tells us to pay on educayshun!" turns out to be a massive rough ridin' dumbass in other walks of life, not unlike a lot of our state representatives.

Now the question is whether anybody will step forward to challenge him for election to seize that princely $20,000 salary or whatever these dorks get paid.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: January 09, 2018, 02:01:09 PM »
https://twitter.com/tomangell/status/950474677960527873

This one is personal for me, both of the gentlemen sitting next to them have children my age, one of them, John Wheeler, has a daughter who I was very good friends with. I can't believe they didn't speak stronger against this, I have no idea who Alford is. This doesn't surprise me though, this is exactly how we think white people talk about us when we're not around and the fact that this went unchecked confirms it.

http://www.gctelegram.com/news/20180108/rep-steve-alford-cites-belief-blacks-more-susceptible-to-marijuana

He can't get out of his own way.

Regardless.  Ignoring the divisions within the Kansas republican party is disingenuous.

You're right, I wonder what one's he ignores regarding the democrats.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: January 09, 2018, 04:11:45 PM »
I don't think Steve Alford was trying to be demeaning with his comments. What he said was actually more in terms of "hey, I'm totally looking out for black people" - not that such ignorant paternalistic nonsense is any less offensive. Racism is racism even if it's just based on outright stupidity, as in this case.

It's just not terribly surprising to me that this RINO who raised everyone's taxes because "derp, we gotta pay what the Supreme Court tells us to pay on educayshun!" turns out to be a massive rough ridin' dumbass in other walks of life, not unlike a lot of our state representatives.

Now the question is whether anybody will step forward to challenge him for election to seize that princely $20,000 salary or whatever these dorks get paid.

so this guy is a RINO simply because he voted to raise taxes? do you also classify Reagan as a RINO? he raised taxes a couple of times to generate revenue for the govt.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: January 09, 2018, 06:09:56 PM »
https://twitter.com/DavidMDrucker/status/950759425807126530

Now here’s a guy KSUW can get behind!

“My mother and father came here from Italy, legally of course. I have a soft spot for the Mexican community having lived there,” he said. “I’m not going to get into my personal life, but I will say we have four grandkids and some have a different ethnic and racial background. I don’t say that. I don’t use my grandkids. So, I have a soft spot, but still, I’m going to do my job. You have to do it.”
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: January 09, 2018, 06:30:44 PM »

so this guy is a RINO simply because he voted to raise taxes? do you also classify Reagan as a RINO? he raised taxes a couple of times to generate revenue for the govt.

And a whole lot of other votes. You know you could google this stuff. https://kansaspolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/KPI-2017-KFI-lifetime-scores.pdf

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: January 09, 2018, 06:52:57 PM »

And a whole lot of other votes. You know you could google this stuff. https://kansaspolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/KPI-2017-KFI-lifetime-scores.pdf

lol is he like the very middle of republicans (in Kansas) or is it just me?

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: January 10, 2018, 08:53:28 AM »
regardless, I think everyone agrees that this guy is an bad person.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: January 10, 2018, 09:11:53 AM »

well, no. democrats actually love him because he is a tax raising lib and the democrat party is the party of racism.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: January 10, 2018, 09:12:53 AM »

well, no. democrats actually love him because he is a tax raising lib and the democrat party is the party of racism.
will you be serious?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: January 10, 2018, 11:11:25 AM »

How in the hell does that make him a RINO, you psychopath? Dlew stop caping up for KSUW, there's no upside in it at all.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: January 10, 2018, 11:52:23 AM »

yes but only one person is trying to paint him as a liberal in addition to an bad person

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: January 10, 2018, 04:12:23 PM »
How in the hell does that make him a RINO, you psychopath? Dlew stop caping up for KSUW, there's no upside in it at all.
calls'emlikeisees'em. i don't know if this guy is a rino or not, but having an "R" next to your name in kansas doesn't say much about your political beliefs.

and, like I said, that's besides the point.  whether this guy is an alt right guy, a party-line kansas conservative, or a rino, we can all recognize that he's a very dumb politician with a very disturbing worldview.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 04:16:42 PM by Dlew12 »