Author Topic: KU Fans Become Enraged By Titletown, Meltdown All Over The Internet  (Read 167445 times)

Offline timhawk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
check out this link for you "titletown" believers

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=172&f=2481&t=11364845

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
everyone is jealous

Online Fedor

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: TITLETOWN
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 04:32:03 PM »
don't click, virus.
I was wrong and I apologize. - michigancat 8/22/14

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2013, 04:32:24 PM »
so butthurt  :lol:
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2013, 04:32:52 PM »
This is killing them.

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2013, 04:33:34 PM »
Even a fellow hawk didn't understand that :lol:

Offline timhawk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2013, 04:34:36 PM »
This is killing them.

lol it's not killing us... I have no problem sharing with Kstate it's the fans making themselves sound stupid calling manhattan title town when in fact if you click the link you will see that Kstate is the only school in the big 12 with ZERO national titles
everyone is jealous

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2013, 04:35:29 PM »
Time to add the ol' Jayhawk to gE's trophy wall. It's time.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2013, 04:38:31 PM »
This is killing them.

lol it's not killing us... I have no problem sharing with Kstate it's the fans making themselves sound stupid calling manhattan title town when in fact if you click the link you will see that Kstate is the only school in the big 12 with ZERO national titles

We appreciate your concern on how celebrating our second conf title since December is making us look, but we got this.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2013, 04:46:37 PM »
Guys is this the best the phog has to offer?  Like I'm rough ridin' offended they're sending their hayseed amateur posters over here.  :shakesfist:

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2013, 04:47:47 PM »
Guys is this the best the phog has to offer?  Like I'm rough ridin' offended they're sending their hayseed amateur posters over here.  :shakesfist:

obviously you haven't been to the phog lately.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2013, 04:48:33 PM »

Never been.  Did I make a false assumption?  Que faux pas if I did!

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2013, 04:52:16 PM »

Never been.  Did I make a false assumption?  Que faux pas if I did!

Beems is the best they have to offer, and we already have him. The rest is an indecipherable mess of ineptitude and butthurt.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2013, 04:54:41 PM »
beems is rough ridin' terrible on the phog too, it's strange.

i would love for tatown to go head to head with goEMAW though.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2013, 04:55:00 PM »
This is killing them.

we have national titles dipshit
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline KSUblumpkin

• Dr. Blumpkin, Esquire
  • goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Combo-Fan
  • My awesomeness gives Bill Self diarrhea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2013, 04:55:42 PM »
This is killing them.

I like how you capitalized zero.  You simply could have just written 0, but you went above and beyond with the caps-on spelling of 0.  Nice work.  Welp, time to go email the athletic department with my complaint about all of these conference championships.  The main thesis of this email will center on the idea that winning (and I mean winning a lot) is not good for the development of the program without national titles.  Thanks ljmhawk.  I would have missed that if it weren't for the caps-lock spelled out 0.

:users:
#OperationMotorBoatCindy

Offline timhawk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2013, 05:04:16 PM »
This is killing them.

we have national titles dipshit

in?
everyone is jealous

Offline timhawk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2013, 05:06:00 PM »
This is killing them.

I like how you capitalized zero.  You simply could have just written 0, but you went above and beyond with the caps-on spelling of 0.  Nice work.  Welp, time to go email the athletic department with my complaint about all of these conference championships.  The main thesis of this email will center on the idea that winning (and I mean winning a lot) is not good for the development of the program without national titles.  Thanks ljmhawk.  I would have missed that if it weren't for the caps-lock spelled out 0.

:users:

lol all these conference championships? it's your first in basketball in 30 some years
everyone is jealous

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2013, 05:10:12 PM »
i was going to post a picture of KU's last football championship, but the camera wasn't invented yet  :eek:

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2013, 05:10:27 PM »
beems is rough ridin' terrible on the phog too, it's strange.

i would love for tatown to go head to head with goEMAW though.
you and me both, he is great. 

I think it will take the Hawks playing some decent football before he shows up.

Offline Domino

• One by One
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2013, 05:10:46 PM »
I used to think this board had an unhealthy obsession w/ Beems, but after reading the fail that is lmjhawk & okclone, I realized that both of those fanbases only have 1 really good bbser, while all the others are various forms of tucks.

So blessed that KSU's roster of stud posters is stacked.

Offline Powercat Posse

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2013, 05:15:10 PM »
This is killing them.

If it doesn't bother you, why did you sign up a few minutes after KU loss to Baylor and have been on quite a bit the last 3 days.   

We all know KU had a title in 2008.  Just like we know Roy got two titles at UNC since he left you guys and Self only has one.

None of that changes the fact that Ksu is the current Big 12 FB and BB champions.   

We poke fun of Beems and some other KU fans but they acutally bring some good material to the table at times.   That is why they are respected over here and you are viewed as a joke.     

Offline timhawk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2013, 05:18:21 PM »
This is killing them.

If it doesn't bother you, why did you sign up a few minutes after KU loss to Baylor and have been on quite a bit the last 3 days.   

We all know KU had a title in 2008.  Just like we know Roy got two titles at UNC since he left you guys and Self only has one.

None of that changes the fact that Ksu is the current Big 12 FB and BB champions.   

We poke fun of Beems and some other KU fans but they acutally bring some good material to the table at times.   That is why they are respected over here and you are viewed as a joke.   

I did bring good material to the table, you can't call yourself "titletown" when in fact you have no titles
everyone is jealous

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2013, 05:21:07 PM »
This is killing them.

I did bring good material to the table, you can't call yourself "titletown" when in fact you have no titles

i dunno, ku fans call themselves blue-bloods, when they are in fact just a decent second-tier program.  do whatever you want, that's my stance.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2013, 05:21:21 PM »
Jesus Christ this is like a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) kid swearing to us he's not Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).

Offline GCJayhawker

• Point Plank'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2013, 05:21:56 PM »
This is killing them.

i dunno, ku fans call themselves blue-bloods, when they are in fact just a decent second-tier program.  do whatever you want, that's my stance.

:bait: