Author Topic: Beems KU Recruiting Thread  (Read 78040 times)

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Re: Beems KU Recruiting Thread
« Reply #425 on: May 29, 2013, 10:34:53 PM »

Offline SeanSnyder4Prez

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: May 29, 2013, 11:46:28 PM »
we're mumped  :frown:

http://www2.kusports.com/news/2013/may/29/current-former-ku-footall-players-among-three-arre/

Junior Christopher Stefaun Martin, 21, of Oakland, Calif.; former Kansas player Jeremiah Letrell Edwards, 21, of Garland, Texas; and Joshua Edwards, 28, of Lawrence, were arrested on suspicion of robbing cash and marijuana from victims at gunpoint at a home on Camelback Drive about 10:30 p.m. on May 13, said Sgt. Trent McKinley, a Lawrence Police Department spokesman.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/kansasstate/football/recruiting/player-Chris-Martin-141010;_ylt=Ai.F54bkPXnZ2M2VKHS6hVfksJB4
Some true gems in comments of the kusports article

and on the yahoo profile, scroll to the bottom and read the 'latest news' section
"Chris Martin was shooting up the depth charts at Florida in his last BCS stop. Now he's ready to do the same thing at Kansas for a head coach he calls his father figure."

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: May 29, 2013, 11:51:18 PM »

http://www2.kusports.com/news/2013/may/29/current-former-ku-footall-players-among-three-arre/

Junior Christopher Stefaun Martin, 21, of Oakland, Calif.; former Kansas player Jeremiah Letrell Edwards, 21, of Garland, Texas; and Joshua Edwards, 28, of Lawrence, were arrested on suspicion of robbing cash and marijuana from victims at gunpoint at a home on Camelback Drive about 10:30 p.m. on May 13, said Sgt. Trent McKinley, a Lawrence Police Department spokesman.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/kansasstate/football/recruiting/player-Chris-Martin-141010;_ylt=Ai.F54bkPXnZ2M2VKHS6hVfksJB4

and on the yahoo profile, scroll to the bottom and read the 'latest news' section
"Chris Martin was shooting up the depth charts at Florida in his last BCS stop. Now he's ready to do the same thing at Kansas for a head coach he calls his father figure."

Shooting up the depth charts!

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: May 29, 2013, 11:53:55 PM »

Shooting up the depth charts!

Most KU fans aren't up in arms about this... Word is there was a hold up with his transcripts, anyway.

Offline kostakio

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: May 30, 2013, 10:16:07 AM »

It's really touching to see how much progress a kid like this can make in his life when he gets reunited with his father figure. 

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: May 30, 2013, 11:07:11 AM »
Is this the most criminal team in Big 12 history?

Looks like KU won't even be able to test the MCMW theory :facepalm:

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: May 30, 2013, 12:00:32 PM »
Man.... so disappointing! This kid has shown so much promise. I hope for his sake and for the football teams sake that he is wrongly accused! If not, then I expect he will be dismissed from the team. I don't see Coach Weis doing the Snyder thing and saying "discipline will be handled internally" then nothing ever comes of it. So many of Snyder's players have gone through the "Snyder Scrub" over the years that we expect that from KSUcks. As a Jayhawk, I don't want us to stoop to that level, no matter how good the player is.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ku player does an armed robbery, and say that the same thing at K-State would be handled internally.  I doubt my contacts at RCPD would agree that's true.  Good gawd, some of those people are criminally stupid.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: May 30, 2013, 12:09:24 PM »
It makes them feel better.  Weis is actually letting guys back on the team that were kicked off.  He will let anyone play.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: May 30, 2013, 12:53:39 PM »
Man.... so disappointing! This kid has shown so much promise. I hope for his sake and for the football teams sake that he is wrongly accused! If not, then I expect he will be dismissed from the team. I don't see Coach Weis doing the Snyder thing and saying "discipline will be handled internally" then nothing ever comes of it. So many of Snyder's players have gone through the "Snyder Scrub" over the years that we expect that from KSUcks. As a Jayhawk, I don't want us to stoop to that level, no matter how good the player is.

ku player does an armed robbery, and say that the same thing at K-State would be handled internally.  I doubt my contacts at RCPD would agree that's true.  Good gawd, some of those people are criminally stupid.

That's either some of the greatest trolling in the history of trolling, or this is just a typical kutuck who can never bring themselves to look under their own rug.

We are talking about a school where two athletic teams literally brawled in the middle of campus, in an academic facility, in the middle of an academic day . . . their punishment was to write an apology letter.

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: May 30, 2013, 02:12:06 PM »
Beems???
@lopakman

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: May 30, 2013, 02:47:44 PM »

Seriously.  Armed robbery and kidnapping.  He's going to jail.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: May 30, 2013, 02:52:48 PM »
Oh, come on then... give us another one about how Sims and the gang talk dirty to each other in prison.  We're all dying for that broken record to repeat itself.

:lol:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: May 30, 2013, 04:46:15 PM »
Oh, come on then... give us another one about how Sims and the gang talk dirty to each other in prison.  We're all dying for that broken record to repeat itself.

:lol:

:dance:

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: May 31, 2013, 01:20:30 PM »
It makes them feel better.  Weis is actually letting guys back on the team that were kicked off.  He will let anyone play.

If "anyone" includes All-American receivers and 5-star d-ends, yes.  The concept of MCMW is lost on you. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: May 31, 2013, 08:36:44 PM »

If "anyone" includes All-American receivers and 5-star d-ends, yes.  The concept of MCMW is lost on you.

Not at all.  Whatever it takes to beat KSU.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: May 31, 2013, 09:00:17 PM »
seems like weis is selling his soul to beat ksu

Offline wiley

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: May 31, 2013, 09:42:10 PM »
Phil Steele put combs 4th team all big 12, grats.  I hope he doesnt do the malcom wooldridge shuffle.  Man that class still irks the crap out of me 10 years later.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
it's easy to be emaw when EMAW is at your doorstep - FFF

Offline Unruly

• Oh so Unruly.
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: June 04, 2013, 08:43:12 AM »
Just replacing one known loser with one unknown loser.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: June 04, 2013, 08:44:41 AM »
Chaz is a rough ridin' monster!

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: June 04, 2013, 08:50:55 AM »
So did he lose a year of eligibility for transferring within the conference?

Offline Unruly

• Oh so Unruly.
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: June 04, 2013, 08:56:35 AM »
So did you read the article?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: June 04, 2013, 09:07:43 AM »
So did he lose a year of eligibility for transferring within the conference?
He graduated. He's good and released from the bad man finally.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: June 04, 2013, 09:17:45 AM »
Lil bro graduates a kid and no one is on here bragging about it? 

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: June 04, 2013, 11:30:10 AM »
K-State would have to pay Oklahoma State to accept one of their garbage players.  So blessed.