Author Topic: Beems KU Recruiting Thread  (Read 78044 times)

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Beems KU Recruiting Thread
« Reply #350 on: May 24, 2013, 10:27:54 AM »
My close childhood friend died in a plane crash. I would greatly appreciate it if you insensitive assholes would please stop posting in the travel thread. Actually, if gE really had a soul they would just delete that whole thread. Also, he bought the ticket with a credit card, so please take out that thread as well.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: May 24, 2013, 10:33:02 AM »
:users:

Offline Pittcat

• Resident Purveyor of Above Avererage Staplers.
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: May 24, 2013, 10:44:25 AM »
My favorite cow got ran over by a forklift right after I had farm humped her.  Cow dead, forklift wrecked, no more favorite cow farm humps.  Triple whammy guys.  EFFF YOU BEAMS!!!!
3021  RIP

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: May 24, 2013, 10:45:49 AM »
What started out as a kind of friendly and fun recruiting thread is now ruined.  We need a separate boarx for idiots who can't handle KU fans.

Sorry you couldn't handle a single pill joke because you have had basically the same experience everyone else has had (a friend dying from something stupid).  Good thing you have a government job and don't have to deal with the real world.

I don't have a government job.  Not sure where you got that idea, but I'm already beyond sick of talking about my personal life.  Maybe you guys could just be a little nicer to people instead of being so nasty and mean to the guy who roots for the blue team instead of the purple team.
lol. This coming from the guy who told all the phoggers who I was, relayed info over to Dr. J so he could post creepy pics of me on the board, etc. But yes, we should play by different rules over here, hypocrite!

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: May 24, 2013, 11:15:47 AM »
What started out as a kind of friendly and fun recruiting thread is now ruined.  We need a separate boarx for idiots who can't handle KU fans.

Sorry you couldn't handle a single pill joke because you have had basically the same experience everyone else has had (a friend dying from something stupid).  Good thing you have a government job and don't have to deal with the real world.

I don't have a government job.  Not sure where you got that idea, but I'm already beyond sick of talking about my personal life.  Maybe you guys could just be a little nicer to people instead of being so nasty and mean to the guy who roots for the blue team instead of the purple team.
lol. This coming from the guy who told all the phoggers who I was, relayed info over to Dr. J so he could post creepy pics of me on the board, etc. But yes, we should play by different rules over here, hypocrite!

No way he did that.  That is mumped up

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: May 24, 2013, 11:31:07 AM »

No way he did that.  That is mumped up

Yeah, I didn't do that.  Paranoid delusions of wackycat. 

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: May 24, 2013, 11:33:06 AM »
so who is lying, beems or wacky?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: May 24, 2013, 11:39:55 AM »
Who do you think? He did it, but he's going to deny it, cause that's what hypocrites do. Hence why I blocked him on twitter. He's obsessed.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: May 24, 2013, 11:43:03 AM »
Who do you think? He did it, but he's going to deny it, cause that's what hypocrites do. Hence why I blocked him on twitter. He's obsessed.

It was all Dr. J, but you can continue these paranoid delusions and think it was me if you want to.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: May 24, 2013, 11:44:53 AM »

It was all Dr. J, but you can continue these paranoid delusions and think it was me if you want to.
Sure thing, beems. :thumbs:

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #360 on: May 24, 2013, 11:45:05 AM »
It's good that wackycat is finally revealing the true source of his rage.  I knew the guy had some sort of personal vendetta against me, and now we're finding out why. 

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: May 24, 2013, 11:46:29 AM »

Sure thing, beems. :thumbs:

Okay then, continue on with the paranoid delusions. 

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: May 24, 2013, 11:48:26 AM »
Vendetta. Hmmph
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: May 24, 2013, 11:49:30 AM »
It's good that wackycat is finally revealing the true source of his rage.  I knew the guy had some sort of personal vendetta against me, and now we're finding out why.
Beems, you're a fraud. No "rage" on this end, you embarrass yourself enough for me to enjoy your awful trolling attempts. It's another sunny day in my world, downtown KC. :cheers:

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: May 24, 2013, 11:52:23 AM »
Beems, you're a fraud. No "rage" on this end, you embarrass yourself enough for me to enjoy your awful trolling attempts. It's another sunny day in my world, downtown KC. :cheers:

Like I said... personal.  If you were really this upset about the Dr. J thing, you could have just asked me about it, wacks. 

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: May 24, 2013, 11:58:32 AM »
Beems, you've talked about me personally over there. "Journalism student, fanning, etc.". When your telling ppl to stop talking about your personal life, it's funny to me. Especially since you've thrown so much of it on the boards.

As for me, post away about me. Crap, I got some dick pics that you could post over there. It really doesn't bother me. It's just creepy and obsessive when you see pics of yourself at a Butthurt KU board.

Have a great weekend! :D

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: May 24, 2013, 12:00:46 PM »
The butthurt is so bad we now have people claiming I take pills and am a drug addict.  If only that were true... one of my good friends died of a drug overdose at the age of 22 from mixing alcohol and prescription meds.  You guys are a sick bunch of losers.

This has slowly become beems' "go to tapout"...  Whenever he gets in over his head, he simply drops the "go easy on me guise. one of my best buddies OD'd and died." route. 

I bet it was terrible watching him froth at the mouth while all hopped up on goofballs.

:lol:
bears are fast...

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: May 24, 2013, 12:03:29 PM »
Dr. J sounds like a pissy little bitch.  Glad Beems wasn't involved in that.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: May 24, 2013, 12:12:22 PM »
Beems, you've talked about me personally over there. "Journalism student, fanning, etc.". When your telling ppl to stop talking about your personal life, it's funny to me. Especially since you've thrown so much of it on the boards.

As for me, post away about me. Crap, I got some dick pics that you could post over there. It really doesn't bother me. It's just creepy and obsessive when you see pics of yourself at a Butthurt KU board.

Have a great weekend! :D

The fact is that you referred to me by my real name on multiple occasions, so I used your real name once in response.  Dr. J then sent me a private message asking me for details.  All I told him was that your goEMAW username was fanningksu.  He then proceeded to look you up on this board, and then he somehow found your blog and posted your picture with that butterface filly. 

As for the journalism stuff, all I've ever said is that for a journalism grad, you have some of the worst grammar and writing skills I've ever seen.  If you want the transcript of the Dr. J pm's, I can send them to you.  The truth is that the abuse you have suffered on phog.net is about a fraction of what I've dealt with through the years here at goEMAW and KSUFans. 

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: May 24, 2013, 12:13:37 PM »
you have a blog wacky?  :drool:

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: May 24, 2013, 12:16:13 PM »
wacky probably mentioned on phog that goEMAW is his personal blog

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: May 24, 2013, 12:17:13 PM »
Ha. So I wasn't far off then. You led him down the cookie crum trail. As for using names, we've both done it enough to call it a squash. We both know what we're doing when we do it too.

SD, don't get too excited, that was that jugofdnyder crap. :)

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: May 24, 2013, 12:23:59 PM »
Ha. So I wasn't far off then. You led him down the cookie crum trail. As for using names, we've both done it enough to call it a squash. We both know what we're doing when we do it too.

Now that we've talked it out like true real life friends do, can we end this vicious cycle of being mean to each other?  I just wanna talk sports with some good dudes who rep EMAW to the fullest. 

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: May 24, 2013, 12:24:17 PM »
Side note: I totally rough ridin' own those phoggers! :love:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: May 24, 2013, 12:25:30 PM »

Now that we've talked it out like true real life friends do, can we end this vicious cycle of being mean to each other?  I just wanna talk sports with some good dudes who rep EMAW to the fullest.
True gE moment right here folks! Of course we can. :cheers: