Author Topic: The Walking Dead (official thread, 'clams not allowed)  (Read 168539 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: The Walking Dead (official thread, 'clams not allowed)
« Reply #1600 on: October 26, 2015, 09:03:35 AM »
Still thing that annoys me is that if you get caught by a heard of walkers, you are never going to be a walker, they eat all of you.  Yet all we see is fully formed walkers.  Its total crap

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: October 26, 2015, 09:05:55 AM »
Walker Glenn is going to be a complete savage.  Watch out, Alexandria.  Also, he might help them take down the Wolves.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: October 26, 2015, 09:07:48 AM »
Would walker Glenn keep that Desert Eagle and shoot some wolves?

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: October 26, 2015, 09:21:04 AM »
Along with his small intestine, his hands were probably eaten off.  So I'm guessing no.
Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: October 26, 2015, 11:03:51 AM »
I'm really not sure how they are going to pull off Glenn being alive.

Also, is Rick going to get out of his situation?

What about Rick killing off the rest of the Wolves Morgan let go?  Wow!

A lot of the current theories are if he slid under the dumpster. I'm not sure if that is logical though.

It looks like next weeks hour and a half episode is going to be about Morgan which means that we'll probably have about 80 minutes of Morgan and that last 10 minutes will be Michonne arriving back in Alexandria and having to tell Maggie she isn't sure where Glenn is. Leaving all of us in suspense desperately wanting to know if Glenn and Rick survive.

The Big Train

« Reply #1605 on: October 26, 2015, 11:29:13 AM »
ShellShock and I talked about this a lot last night. You guys remember in like episode 3 of season 1 when they covered themselves in walker blood and walked around?  That could be how Glenn lives, cuz he gets all of Nicholas blood and junk all over him. idk, but I think he is gonna get out alive.  Also, idk how Rick is gonna get out of this

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: October 26, 2015, 11:31:08 AM »
The RV will start after some Rick badassery is displayed. 

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: October 26, 2015, 11:32:10 AM »
Can we talk about the real issue with this season?  Everyone is scared to talk about it, I guess.

What the hell is going on with Carl's hair.  Looks a lot like a stupid football helmet but bigger and with no facemask. 

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: October 26, 2015, 11:37:50 AM »
ShellShock and I talked about this a lot last night. You guys remember in like episode 3 of season 1 when they covered themselves in walker blood and walked around?  That could be how Glenn lives, cuz he gets all of Nicholas blood and junk all over him. idk, but I think he is gonna get out alive.  Also, idk how Rick is gonna get out of this

That's pretty much the same theory I came up with regarding Glenn.  Then again I'm still in the Denial stage of grief.  Deep down I suspect he may not have made it out and the only way we'll see him now is in flashbacks.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: October 26, 2015, 11:41:30 AM »
They didn't actually show Glenn actually being eaten, he is coming back

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: October 26, 2015, 11:42:07 AM »
I kept thinking that Rick would swing around the corner in the RV, honk or something, and they would all mob toward the RV and Glenn and stupidratfacedguy would get away.   :cry:

The Big Train

« Reply #1611 on: October 26, 2015, 11:55:11 AM »

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: October 26, 2015, 01:03:20 PM »

Only one problem with that idea.  How fast does "living blood" become "walker blood"? If Glenn is covered in Nic's blood, is he covered in fresh blood, and still look just as appetizing?

The Big Train

« Reply #1613 on: October 26, 2015, 01:13:59 PM »

Only one problem with that idea.  How fast does "living blood" become "walker blood"? If Glenn is covered in Nic's blood, is he covered in fresh blood, and still look just as appetizing?

I'm not sure. The thing about it is tho they all already have the disease or virus, so idk that there really needs to be a change in the chemistry of their blood. I also think that's getting a bit more down to the science that isn't in the show.  I will also say walkers have eaten other walkers after they were already dead, so what I am really trying to say is I don't know

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: October 26, 2015, 01:23:02 PM »
Would you guys really care if Glenn was dead? There is not one single character left who I would miss in the slightest except for maybe Rick and the mullet guy.

Anyway, Glenn's going to survive is some stupidly inexplicable way.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: October 26, 2015, 01:46:02 PM »
Would you guys really care if Glenn was dead? There is not one single character left who I would miss in the slightest except for maybe Rick and the mullet guy.

I would miss Glenn.  I would also miss Carol and Daryl.  Those three more than Rick. 
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: October 26, 2015, 01:51:28 PM »
Everyone I took a look at the two large dumpsters at my office and I don't think anyone could crawl under them. 

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: October 26, 2015, 02:03:56 PM »
Looks like these dumpsters had space though.

The Big Train

« Reply #1618 on: October 26, 2015, 02:06:11 PM »
I would miss Glenn, he is one of the original characters and Rick would still be inside a tank with him.  If they killed off Daryl I think the whole world would flip crap and burn everything down.

The Big Train

« Reply #1619 on: October 26, 2015, 02:07:03 PM »
Even if he does get under a dumpster he would still need to be covered in blood and guts tho. Is that what we are assuming with that?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1620 on: October 26, 2015, 02:09:52 PM »
I would miss Glenn, he is one of the original characters and Rick would still be inside a tank with him.  If they killed off Daryl I think the whole world would flip crap and burn everything down.

That tank sequence was one of the best of the show.  Maybe the best. 

Also, Daryl has done nothing this season.  I mean, I know it's because of his assigned role in the ride along, but he might as well be dead this year, so far.

There would be a bunch of pissed off women viewers, though.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: October 26, 2015, 02:10:21 PM »

Glenn would be a huge loss to me. Also, I no longer care that much about Rick.  The pressure of leading the group has turned him into an unlikeable weirdo.  Furthermore, he deserves to die for the complete stupidity of this plan to herd the walkers around.  Carol and Daryl are the people I would be most upset at losing right now.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: October 26, 2015, 02:13:39 PM »
Walling in the quarry would have been a much better idea.  It could have kept attracting and trapping zombos. 

The Big Train

« Reply #1623 on: October 26, 2015, 02:15:02 PM »
Did anybody else hear Daryl's mumped up voice last night?  I mean did he have strep or something?  Get that guy a cough drop or something

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: October 26, 2015, 02:15:22 PM »

I would miss Glenn.  I would also miss Carol and Daryl.  Those three more than Rick.

I forgot about Daryl. I would miss him a little, but I did just completely forget about him. I'm mainly sticking with Rick because I like the actor and he's basically the guts of the whole show.

Also, if Glenn actually survives a moshpit of hundreds of zombies, that would be pretty laughably lame, right? I mean granted, this show has already reduced zombies to the danger level of, say, cattle, but come on.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.