Author Topic: KSU Booze Cats  (Read 557200 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Re: KSU Bat Cats 2013:
« Reply #575 on: May 16, 2013, 09:29:00 PM »
I heard OU has two SPs that throw 95+ :worried:  but out lineup is so boss we probably eat that cheese with snack crackers. :ksu:

One gets us the title, two the outright, three we're hosting a regional and zero likely lands us in fourth.  Huge rough ridin' deal, y'all.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: May 16, 2013, 09:31:50 PM »
Just need 1 of 3 now for the outright  :drool:

or maybe not, maybe Tyler Dreiling is a dumbass??  :dunno:

no he is right. OSU only has 2 games left.

:dance:

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: May 16, 2013, 09:35:09 PM »
Just need 1 of 3 now for the outright  :drool:

or maybe not, maybe Tyler Dreiling is a dumbass??  :dunno:
yes, confirmed.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: May 16, 2013, 09:35:34 PM »
Hopefully OU starts a lefty on Friday so he has to lock eyes with me as I belittle him in public.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: May 16, 2013, 09:40:58 PM »
Didn't osu play tonight?

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: May 16, 2013, 09:42:58 PM »
pretty embarrassing that you guys actually care about this

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
KSU Bat Cats 2013:
« Reply #581 on: May 16, 2013, 09:46:56 PM »

no, u

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: May 16, 2013, 10:31:18 PM »

I'm going to ignore the fact that Kim is right.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
KSU Bat Cats 2013:
« Reply #583 on: May 16, 2013, 10:36:21 PM »
If you don't care about titles, then I don't know how to help you.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: May 16, 2013, 10:42:53 PM »
What did this board used to be called?

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #585 on: May 16, 2013, 11:14:15 PM »
Didn't osu play tonight?

Maybe. Doubt it was a confy game though. I know they played WSU on like Tuesday this week.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: May 16, 2013, 11:14:24 PM »
If you don't care about titles, then I don't know how to help you.

Never said I don't care. It's just embarrassing how much we care about baseball. I'm okay being embarrassed!!!  ;)

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: May 16, 2013, 11:16:36 PM »

I'm just gonna continue to think Kim is a giant Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: May 16, 2013, 11:21:54 PM »

I'm just gonna continue to think Kim is a giant Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).

MAYBE

Offline CopperBowl

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: May 17, 2013, 07:17:15 AM »
One victory to claim title outright!!!!

:ksu:

And,

Haterz gonna hatez

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: May 17, 2013, 07:24:43 AM »
Yeah, I normally don't care a lot about baseball, but if you haven't gotten caught up in another (ANOTHER) K-State team chasing a conference title then I don't know about you as a K-State fan (or a person really). Sheesh.

Win Tonight for Outright! Go Cats! FTB!

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: May 17, 2013, 08:19:40 AM »
Yeah, I normally don't care a lot about baseball, but if you haven't gotten caught up in another (ANOTHER) K-State team chasing a conference title then I don't know about you as a K-State fan (or a person really). Sheesh.

Win Tonight for Outright! Go Cats! FTB!

CATS!

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: May 17, 2013, 08:21:32 AM »
decent chance i'll get to see the boozecats in person tonight :dance:

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: May 17, 2013, 08:25:21 AM »
HI EVERYONE!  :babywillie:

I am new to this, can anyone give me a quick summary of what we have to do to win a share, win outright, and what (if anything) you get if you win a conference regular season in baseball?  Do you get a bid to the tournament?  What is a super regional, it seems like that is something that happens, is that right? 

Does any of this mean we get to go to Omaha?  I would like to go to Omaha, because I would combine it with a visit to the Zoo, which I have heard is amazingly good for this part of the country.

go cats

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: May 17, 2013, 08:34:05 AM »
HI EVERYONE!  :babywillie:

I am new to this, can anyone give me a quick summary of what we have to do to win a share, win outright, and what (if anything) you get if you win a conference regular season in baseball?  Do you get a bid to the tournament?  What is a super regional, it seems like that is something that happens, is that right? 

Does any of this mean we get to go to Omaha?  I would like to go to Omaha, because I would combine it with a visit to the Zoo, which I have heard is amazingly good for this part of the country.

go cats

Just win and the whole world is ours.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: May 17, 2013, 08:37:51 AM »
Regional Hosts

SECURE TEAMS: The eight national seeds listed above; Indiana, North Carolina State, UCLA, Clemson

ON THE BUBBLE (IN): Arkansas, South Carolina, Louisville, Kansas State

ON THE BUBBLE (OUT): South Alabama, Mississippi State, Arizona State, Mississippi

One change from last week: Kansas State replaces Mississippi State as a host. That assumes Kansas State wins a crucial home series against Oklahoma this weekend, giving the Wildcats their first series win this season against a team that we are currently projecting to make a regional. The Sooners are good enough to win that series on the road, but right now Kansas State is the hotter team, and it is at home, so we’ll give K-State the benefit of the doubt. The Wildcats carry a two-game lead in the Big 12 into the last weekend, and their records against the top 25 (7-5) and top 100 (21-11) both trump South Alabama’s mark against the top 25 (4-7) and top 100 (15-11). The Big 12 is also the No. 4 RPI conference while the Sun Belt is No. 5, so winning the Big 12 regular-season title does carry some weight. And Kansas State presents more geographic diversity as a host than South Alabama, which is in the same footprint as Florida State and Louisiana State.

Offline Boom Roasted

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: May 17, 2013, 08:43:30 AM »
Regional Hosts

SECURE TEAMS: The eight national seeds listed above; Indiana, North Carolina State, UCLA, Clemson

ON THE BUBBLE (OUT): South Alabama, Mississippi State, Arizona State, Mississippi

One change from last week: Kansas State replaces Mississippi State as a host. That assumes Kansas State wins a crucial home series against Oklahoma this weekend, giving the Wildcats their first series win this season against a team that we are currently projecting to make a regional. The Sooners are good enough to win that series on the road, but right now Kansas State is the hotter team, and it is at home, so we’ll give K-State the benefit of the doubt. The Wildcats carry a two-game lead in the Big 12 into the last weekend, and their records against the top 25 (7-5) and top 100 (21-11) both trump South Alabama’s mark against the top 25 (4-7) and top 100 (15-11). The Big 12 is also the No. 4 RPI conference while the Sun Belt is No. 5, so winning the Big 12 regular-season title does carry some weight. And Kansas State presents more geographic diversity as a host than South Alabama, which is in the same footprint as Florida State and Louisiana State.

Oh man wouldnt this be fun, would hit MHK for a game or two.  I want the Cats to go to Omaha so bad.  When the CWS was at Rosenblat it was one of the best weekends in sports to attend.  Tailgate your face off from sun up to sun down two days in a row.  It's the marathon of all marathons.  Granted, the Monday-Wednesday hangover sucks but its totally worth it.

Keep winning BoozeCats :drool:

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: May 17, 2013, 08:44:02 AM »
btw is there a chance anyone can give me a ride to the toint :dubious:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: May 17, 2013, 08:52:35 AM »
Regional Hosts

Oh man wouldnt this be fun, would hit MHK for a game or two.  I want the Cats to go to Omaha so bad.  When the CWS was at Rosenblat it was one of the best weekends in sports to attend.  Tailgate your face off from sun up to sun down two days in a row.  It's the marathon of all marathons.  Granted, the Monday-Wednesday hangover sucks but its totally worth it.

it's better now that it's downtown

Offline Boom Roasted

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: May 17, 2013, 08:55:29 AM »
Regional Hosts

it's better now that it's downtown

Haven't tried it since it moved downtown.  I certainly want to though.  Is there any decent areas to tailgate though?