Author Topic: KSU Booze Cats  (Read 572666 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: KSU Booze Cats 2015
« Reply #4475 on: April 06, 2015, 05:38:24 PM »
Looking at the stats, we have an anemic hitting team.

But, it appears that Hill's going to be able to play the "we're young" card for at least another year if not two.

I think a lot of people have forgotten we didn't even have a stadium 15 years ago. Like, just bleachers and a field.
Hill got the team to 4 or 5 ncaas (from zero ever), a play at the plate from the cws and won the big 12.

He won multiple national championships at cmsu. It would be Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) to want him to go at this juncture. 2 more years of crap first.

This would be an excellent argument if we were showing signs of improvement. Two seasons of very sharp decline kinda invalidates the historical stuff. He's backsliding after he overcame the other stuff. I don't know how that can be used as an explanation at this point.

Offline 09emaw

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4476 on: April 06, 2015, 11:43:28 PM »

But, it appears that Hill's going to be able to play the "we're young" card for at least another year if not two.

I think a lot of people have forgotten we didn't even have a stadium 15 years ago. Like, just bleachers and a field.
Hill got the team to 4 or 5 ncaas (from zero ever), a play at the plate from the cws and won the big 12.

He won multiple national championships at cmsu. It would be Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) to want him to go at this juncture. 2 more years of crap first.

While I understand excuses only go so far, the bat cats actually have some legitimate ones. Last season we were expected to finish as one of the top teams in the big 12 and we were overwhelmed with injuries. This season we lost basically everything from the previous season and replaced many with jr college talent. Recruiting is making a comeback with a pretty strong 2015 class signed and a 2016 class that is coming along nicely. The cats will be back.

This would be an excellent argument if we were showing signs of improvement. Two seasons of very sharp decline kinda invalidates the historical stuff. He's backsliding after he overcame the other stuff. I don't know how that can be used as an explanation at this point.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4477 on: April 08, 2015, 01:00:57 AM »
Cats lost again tonight.  :frown:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4478 on: April 08, 2015, 03:45:59 AM »

While I understand excuses only go so far, the bat cats actually have some legitimate ones. Last season we were expected to finish as one of the top teams in the big 12 and we were overwhelmed with injuries. This season we lost basically everything from the previous season and replaced many with jr college talent. Recruiting is making a comeback with a pretty strong 2015 class signed and a 2016 class that is coming along nicely. The cats will be back.

You can't use the young team excuse when he ran everybody off

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #4479 on: April 08, 2015, 08:21:23 AM »
#FireBrad

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4480 on: April 08, 2015, 09:28:14 AM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4481 on: April 08, 2015, 09:36:51 AM »
We have the worst uniforms in the Conf.  they are awful

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #4482 on: April 08, 2015, 09:45:49 PM »
cats win

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4483 on: April 08, 2015, 09:54:55 PM »
#FireBrad

The Big Train

« Reply #4484 on: April 08, 2015, 10:35:46 PM »
keep it up and you'll get a following in no time wacky

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4485 on: April 08, 2015, 10:39:19 PM »
keep it up and you'll get a following in no time wacky
:thumbs: Should be now!

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #4486 on: April 08, 2015, 10:42:12 PM »

It's called goodwill and it's a hobby sport. He built the program so he gets a couple bad years here and there.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4487 on: April 08, 2015, 10:44:08 PM »
God, you're a dumbass, fsd. He's had 12 years, stop looking @ wiki n00b.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4488 on: April 08, 2015, 11:38:38 PM »
We have the worst uniforms in the Conf.  they are awful

actually, it's coal aggie.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4489 on: April 09, 2015, 12:21:37 AM »
Guys. The win tonight was against a nothing team. Take it for what it is.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4490 on: April 09, 2015, 12:23:15 AM »
Brad had a flash in the pan, then a lot of players bailed on him. That indicates something is amiss at the top.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #4491 on: April 09, 2015, 10:47:24 PM »
5 year flash in the pan? More like tire fire er something. Amirite?

What exactly are our expectations in baseball, particularly given the fact we have the Oklahoma and Texas schools in our conference?  CWS every 2 or 3 years, confy title 5 out of 10 years and ncaa regional host 3 very season?
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4492 on: April 09, 2015, 11:47:50 PM »

What exactly are our expectations in baseball, particularly given the fact we have the Oklahoma and Texas schools in our conference?  CWS every 2 or 3 years, confy title 5 out of 10 years and ncaa regional host 3 very season?

What a ridiculous post you sound like a GPC oscar apologist grasping at straws. JFC, we're going to finish in last place in consecutive years behind KU and West Virginia. That northern school crap is a stale excuse. These last two seasons have been embarrassingly bad. We're having Mike Clarky type seasons and we should be beyond that.  Everyone was perfectly happy when we were finishing 4th, 5th, 6th in the conference and getting into the NCAA tournament. Expectations? Let's start with not being a laughingstock and doormat

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4493 on: April 10, 2015, 12:11:45 AM »
MIR is correct.

Offline cDubya

• Coal Grab'r
  • Katpak'r
  • KCCO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4494 on: April 10, 2015, 11:24:27 AM »
Does WVU sell suds at their baseball games?

Just opened the new ballpark this week, but I'm not sure about alcohol sales.

#TheSetting, tho... :love:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4495 on: April 10, 2015, 11:25:52 AM »

Looks very cave in prone.  no thanks

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4496 on: April 10, 2015, 11:29:40 AM »

WOW!!! :love: the setting from the Empire State Building 1/4 mile beyond left field. 

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4497 on: April 10, 2015, 11:37:41 AM »
Come on CDub, you can do settings with a Architectural fluff painting . . . damn, bro.

Real pics or it never happened.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4498 on: April 10, 2015, 11:42:55 AM »

What a ridiculous post you sound like a GPC oscar apologist grasping at straws. JFC, we're going to finish in last place in consecutive years behind KU and West Virginia. That northern school crap is a stale excuse. These last two seasons have been embarrassingly bad. We're having Mike Clarky type seasons and we should be beyond that.  Everyone was perfectly happy when we were finishing 4th, 5th, 6th in the conference and getting into the NCAA tournament. Expectations? Let's start with not being a laughingstock and doormat

my expectations for every single one of our sports teams is a .500 record in conference or better pretty much every year because if you can do that then the rest kind of takes care of itself. if a coach shows that they can't do that then they should be fired and replaced.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4499 on: April 10, 2015, 11:55:20 AM »
I have no problem with a long term approach to baseball, but you can't ignore the fact that K-State won a Dr. Pepper, was a play or two away from a CWS and then promptly tanked hard and will flail around at the bottom of the league again this year.