Author Topic: FreEMAW  (Read 46440 times)

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: FreEMAW
« Reply #325 on: January 06, 2016, 02:56:19 PM »
Who's Brendan Dassey?
A Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) who was on Making a murderer. He was calling me a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!), MIR.

Not true

Offline DeVere Kalmar

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: January 06, 2016, 02:57:30 PM »
So anywho, Freeman wasn't amazing or anything. That INT was at least half his fault. And they had to rely on a defensive score to beat the very bad Titans who had an atrocious backup qb. But I still hope it indicates Freeman can get a job as a backup somewhere in 2016.

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: January 06, 2016, 03:04:27 PM »
DeVere!  :D

Offline DeVere Kalmar

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: January 06, 2016, 03:44:50 PM »
Hi Mocat. I should update anyone who might still be interested . . . My granddaughter's husband became verbally abusive less than a year after they tied the knot, wanted her to quit grad school and start having babies, and most of all, to stop spending so much time with friends. Eventually, they got into a big fight and he started throwing things against the wall and she had to lock herself in the bathroom. Yada yada yada. She moved out. The divorce is final. He tried to talk the security guards into letting him into her new building. Sent her weird things. Her new building was infested with bed bugs. Felix Rex gave good advice. She seems to be rid of him. And she just has to finish up her thesis to get her M.A.
The End.

Online puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: January 06, 2016, 03:53:52 PM »
Wow!

Online puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #330 on: January 06, 2016, 03:54:35 PM »
She stayed there after all that?

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: January 06, 2016, 04:18:13 PM »
 :sdeek:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: January 06, 2016, 05:01:35 PM »
Hi Mocat. I should update anyone who might still be interested . . . My granddaughter's husband became verbally abusive less than a year after they tied the knot, wanted her to quit grad school and start having babies, and most of all, to stop spending so much time with friends. Eventually, they got into a big fight and he started throwing things against the wall and she had to lock herself in the bathroom. Yada yada yada. She moved out. The divorce is final. He tried to talk the security guards into letting him into her new building. Sent her weird things. Her new building was infested with bed bugs. Felix Rex gave good advice. She seems to be rid of him. And she just has to finish up her thesis to get her M.A.
The End.

Ethics dictate I say "told you so."

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: January 06, 2016, 09:11:50 PM »
There's two kind of posters on this blog. Followers who piggieback #hottakes from the mods and then those that actually share an opinion and get crap on by the follower crowd. Guess which squad Meow Meow is on...
Which kind of poster am I?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: January 06, 2016, 09:14:05 PM »
An honest one. You share your own opinions and use to get crap on for it. We all love your comeback story tho and cheer for your health!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: January 06, 2016, 10:19:19 PM »
The End.

Back story links?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: January 06, 2016, 10:26:45 PM »
The End.

Back story links?
The Cairo thread.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: January 06, 2016, 10:43:31 PM »
The End.

Back story links?

click on his user name, then show posts.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: January 06, 2016, 10:43:57 PM »
There's two kind of posters on this blog. Followers who piggieback #hottakes from the mods and then those that actually share an opinion and get crap on by the follower crowd.
that's an interesting dichotomy.

it really is, isn't it?

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: January 06, 2016, 11:29:46 PM »
Who's Brendan Dassey?
A Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) who was on Making a murderer. He was calling me a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!), MIR.

Not true
Mmmm

Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: January 07, 2016, 05:43:49 AM »
An honest one. You share your own opinions and use to get crap on for it. We all love your comeback story tho and cheer for your health!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll take that. I've conveyed myself well. Thank you wackymaster general. (That's what I call you in my head when gE is affecting my daily life)

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: January 09, 2016, 07:17:39 AM »
Also, I don't remember Freeman as quarterback. I really didn't give a crap during the Prince years. So in my head, he's not really a wildcat.

#TheWesIsTheFuture

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: January 13, 2016, 01:17:22 PM »
"You people" need to open your eyes to what a gift the Prince years were. Yeah the Football sucked but the program was a thousand times more interesting. If Twitter would have been around then my god it would have been even more amazing.

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: January 13, 2016, 03:15:53 PM »
"You people" need to open your eyes to what a gift the Prince years were. Yeah the Football sucked but the program was a thousand times more interesting. If Twitter would have been around then my god it would have been even more amazing.

For sure.  LHCBS never banged Bunny in Hays, making him late for a powercat function.  Would be interesting if LHCBS did something like that, though.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: January 14, 2016, 04:24:35 PM »
That segment of fans goes out of their way to make themselves known on here.   

Offline ascentofstan

• Fan
  • It's the wonder of nature, baby.
    • View Profile