Author Topic: Political Facebook Posts/Tweets From People  (Read 2204431 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Political Facebook Posts/Tweets From People
« Reply #25600 on: August 18, 2020, 09:45:30 AM »
Amen!
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #25601 on: August 18, 2020, 11:12:32 AM »
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25602 on: August 18, 2020, 11:43:31 AM »
https://twitter.com/i/status/1295235403847368704

Jfc. What is wrong w/ the world?

not condoning the guy getting kicked in the face (at all) but generally Andy Ngo doesn't tell the full story. take it FWIW

He tried barreled thru some of them with his vehicle.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #25603 on: August 18, 2020, 11:57:28 AM »
these dudes love to use cars as weapons

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #25604 on: August 18, 2020, 01:34:24 PM »

They got that backwards.
Is that the outline of an AR-15 on the side of that lion? I can't quite tell.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #25605 on: August 18, 2020, 04:09:51 PM »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #25606 on: August 18, 2020, 04:46:08 PM »

Offline dal9

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #25607 on: August 18, 2020, 09:01:32 PM »
Biden had me at "killing babies"

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #25608 on: August 19, 2020, 06:48:13 AM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #25609 on: August 19, 2020, 07:17:28 AM »

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Political Facebook Posts/Tweets From People
« Reply #25610 on: August 19, 2020, 08:59:20 AM »
Quote from: FB friend original, not a repost
Your response got me thinking that instead of just bitching that a wall is dumb I should have a better solution, so here goes.
We can put a small station (staffed by 4 customs agents and 2 SUVs 24/7)every 10 miles along the border.
Every 80 miles a larger station with dispatch, holding cells, helicopter, and helipad. (Staffed by 4 customs agents, 4 support staff(dispatch/tech surveillance, and guards), and a pilot 24/7.
I know building costs, and I figured them really really high. I looked up prices for choppers and police SUVs online so???. Police helicopters are 500g to 3 million. I used the big number. Police SUVs high end 50g. I used 100g.
I gave them $100,000 per mile to make a road between stations. I think a high end gravel for most of it should work, but then there will surely be a few bridges so???. $200,000,000 should by a lot of gravel, but it was a complete guess.
I put in $100,000 per mile for electronic surveillance, sensors. Once again a complete guess, but I would think you can get some cool toys with 200mil. When I added up the construction and vehicle cost I doubled it. Government waste and this project would be a logistical nightmare.
Customs agents make 41k-90k, so I used $65,500. I used the high end of police helicopter pilots $100k. I guessed for support staff, but I think I added in plenty of backup for all positions Then I rounded up at the end, so there’s an extra 7.5mil per year wiggle room. I added $2000 a month for small stations and $5000 a month for the 25 larger ??? for utilities and maintenance.
Then I figured payroll and maintenance for 10 years.
Then I added $1,140,000,000
For crap I forgot.

TOTAL for 10 years..............

$4,000,000,000

It will employ more people, be operational quicker, and certainly be way more effective.

A wall doesn’t do a damn thing unless you stand there and watch it. If you’re going to stand there and watch it, then why go through the trouble of building the wall. We are not trying to stop large hoards of people with bow and arrows, swords and catapults. The orange guy has been watching too many old movies. I think maybe he wants another grand structure to put his name on. It’s a horrible, horrible, horrible, ineffective and ungodly expensive idea.
You think he would come up with a good one sooner or later.

:adios:

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #25611 on: August 19, 2020, 10:40:36 AM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #25612 on: August 19, 2020, 10:46:07 AM »
What is Privilege?
1,371 Views | 32 Replies
ChiefKiefton9:39p, 8/18/20
1) Privilege is wearing $200 sneakers when you've never had a job.

2) Privilege is wearing $300 Beats headphones while living on public assistance.

3) Privilege is having a smartphone with a data plan, which you receive no bill for.

4) Privilege is living in public subsidized housing where you don't have a utility or phone bill and where rising property taxes, rents and energy costs have absolutely no effect on the amount of food you can put on your table, which is largely covered by Government Food Stamps.

5) Privilege is having free health insurance for you and your family that's paid for by working taxpayers who often can't afford proper health coverage for their own families.

6) Privilege is having multiple national organizations promoting and protecting just your race alone -- that are subsidized by federal tax dollars.

7) Privilege is having access to a national college fund that supports only one race.

8) Privilege is having a television network that supports only one race.

9) Privilege is having most of the media news networks refuse to cover incidents wherein one race (one-eighth of the population) commits 50% of the crimes.

10) Privilege is the ability to go march against, and protest against anything that triggers you, without worrying about calling off from work and the consequences that accompany such.

11) Privilege is having as many children as you want, regardless of your employment status, and be able to send them off to daycare or pre-school you don't pay for.

12) Privilege is being able to vote in many states without showing a driver's license, voter ID card or other credentials -- just because your race claims they should be exempt from such requirements.

13) Privilege is being able to riot, loot, commit arson and tear down historic monuments without consequences -- just because you don't like folks such as Columbus, U. S. Grant or even Lincoln.

14) Privilege is having most of your life paid for by the working men and women who DO HAVE TO DEAL WITH RISING TAXES AND COSTS! you know, those you now call "PRIVILEGED."
3 edits99
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #25613 on: August 19, 2020, 11:02:27 AM »
What is Privilege?
1,371 Views | 32 Replies

2) Privilege is wearing $300 Beats headphones while living on public assistance.

3) Privilege is having a smartphone with a data plan, which you receive no bill for.

4) Privilege is living in public subsidized housing where you don't have a utility or phone bill and where rising property taxes, rents and energy costs have absolutely no effect on the amount of food you can put on your table, which is largely covered by Government Food Stamps.

5) Privilege is having free health insurance for you and your family that's paid for by working taxpayers who often can't afford proper health coverage for their own families.

6) Privilege is having multiple national organizations promoting and protecting just your race alone -- that are subsidized by federal tax dollars.

7) Privilege is having access to a national college fund that supports only one race.

9) Privilege is having most of the media news networks refuse to cover incidents wherein one race (one-eighth of the population) commits 50% of the crimes.

10) Privilege is the ability to go march against, and protest against anything that triggers you, without worrying about calling off from work and the consequences that accompany such.

11) Privilege is having as many children as you want, regardless of your employment status, and be able to send them off to daycare or pre-school you don't pay for.

12) Privilege is being able to vote in many states without showing a driver's license, voter ID card or other credentials -- just because your race claims they should be exempt from such requirements.

13) Privilege is being able to riot, loot, commit arson and tear down historic monuments without consequences -- just because you don't like folks such as Columbus, U. S. Grant or even Lincoln.

14) Privilege is having most of your life paid for by the working men and women who DO HAVE TO DEAL WITH RISING TAXES AND COSTS! you know, those you now call "PRIVILEGED."
3 edits99

Great wording that does not blame race or poor uneducated ppl that no one wants to hire.  Now do one for the greedy rich that use the government to make more money than the poor will ever see.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #25614 on: August 19, 2020, 02:24:58 PM »

Notching to do with race or gender tho

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #25615 on: August 19, 2020, 03:22:07 PM »

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #25616 on: August 19, 2020, 06:50:37 PM »

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #25617 on: August 19, 2020, 07:03:16 PM »

I bet he kiss's his pillow whenever he can get his lips on it.

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #25618 on: August 20, 2020, 07:54:42 AM »
What is Privilege?
1,371 Views | 32 Replies

3 edits99
Was this developed at Flo's Coffee Shop in LeRoy, KS?

The United Negro College Fund - what a great example of how white people have been systematically oppressed and denied educational opportunities by those haughty minorities....

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #25619 on: August 20, 2020, 08:38:18 AM »
The not getting this thread is redlining.

Wow

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #25620 on: August 20, 2020, 08:45:20 AM »

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #25621 on: August 20, 2020, 12:02:08 PM »
Not fashionable now that Trump told MAGAs' to wear masks.  So now let's get those rough ridin' Demo-rats.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #25622 on: August 20, 2020, 12:17:24 PM »
Just hate to see Dems not taking this virus seriously.

Sad

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #25623 on: August 20, 2020, 12:53:40 PM »
Just hate to see Dems not taking this virus seriously.

Sad

Definitely hypocritical

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #25624 on: August 20, 2020, 02:42:33 PM »

Yo what!?!