Author Topic: Political Facebook Posts/Tweets From People  (Read 2248460 times)

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: Racist fb posts/tweets/snaps from KSU Family members or screeenshots of them
« Reply #11525 on: September 16, 2016, 02:27:21 PM »
i think we create a bunch of alt-righters in marlatt hall when we call this racism and force this reaction from the university.

yeah, quite the over reaction. racist, absolutely. ignorant, absolutely. requires a reaction from the school, I don't think so.

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
Re: Racist fb posts/tweets/snaps from KSU Family members or screeenshots of them
« Reply #11526 on: September 16, 2016, 03:05:15 PM »
I'm just glad she isn't a Pi Phi or in KKG
I breathed a sigh of relief, too.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11527 on: September 16, 2016, 04:40:58 PM »
i think we create a bunch of alt-righters in marlatt hall when we call this racism and force this reaction from the university.

yeah, quite the over reaction. racist, absolutely. ignorant, absolutely. requires a reaction from the school, I don't think so.

They reacted because the university's name was closely attached to every story about this chick. A non reaction from the school would have been treated like an endorsement. Release a statement and keep it moving.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11528 on: September 16, 2016, 05:04:41 PM »
Says the introvert pot head, who fights with everyone on the board, who doesn't share his extreme insane opinions.  :lol: #zapped

You have recently complained to people irl about how you were bullied on the internet by a dude like three years ago, then the person you whined to took up your case publicly on your behalf, but then you do crap like this. Shame on you.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #11529 on: September 16, 2016, 05:09:28 PM »
Did you not see what he said? He called me out first. Kick rocks and stay in your lane.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11530 on: September 16, 2016, 05:16:43 PM »
I don't personally attack ppl for fun. I do comeback when poked tho.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #11531 on: September 16, 2016, 05:24:12 PM »
I'm going to be serious here for a moment, wackycat08, because I've noticed you've been becoming increasingly obsessed with me. I didn't "call you out", I agreed with you and made a light hearted joke about you getting worked up on twitter. In the future feel free to ask questions if you don't understand a post.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11532 on: September 16, 2016, 05:28:11 PM »
I took it as bafoon alcoholic who tweets insane crap when black out drunk. Reality vs perception can be a bitch sometimes when blogging. My apologies. I'll take the L. It definitely got under my skin today as you can see.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11533 on: September 16, 2016, 05:31:37 PM »
WC, don't fight with people on gE. We're all buds mostly.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11534 on: September 16, 2016, 05:39:49 PM »
 :thumbs:

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11535 on: September 16, 2016, 05:44:32 PM »

<---------------------

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11536 on: September 16, 2016, 05:58:43 PM »
CF3's response  :love:

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #11537 on: September 16, 2016, 05:58:54 PM »
I took it as bafoon alcoholic who tweets insane crap when black out drunk.

well...

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Re: Political Facebook Posts/Tweets From People
« Reply #11538 on: September 16, 2016, 06:17:15 PM »

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11539 on: September 16, 2016, 06:22:01 PM »
Well obviously I'm not going to react well to those intentions, but whatever, it's Friday and the cats play tomorrow. :Woot:

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #11540 on: September 16, 2016, 06:25:55 PM »
 ;)

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11541 on: September 16, 2016, 06:35:17 PM »

<---------------------

how many previews to line it up perfectly?

The Big Train

« Reply #11542 on: September 16, 2016, 06:38:44 PM »
:love:

The Big Train

« Reply #11543 on: September 16, 2016, 06:40:46 PM »
That tag was born out of the royals thread :love:

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11544 on: September 16, 2016, 07:15:50 PM »
holy crap, good one

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11545 on: September 16, 2016, 07:30:41 PM »

They reacted because the university's name was closely attached to every story about this chick. A non reaction from the school would have been treated like an endorsement. Release a statement and keep it moving.

I don't think a non reaction would have been treated like an endorsement. by sane people anyway. I think even acknowledging it opens up more problems. at some point the university shouldn't have to answer for their students when their students are not involved in university activities. mrs. dave disagrees with me though.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11546 on: September 16, 2016, 07:34:53 PM »
I mean, now, anytime a KSU student does anything racist/sexist/stupid (which happens 24/7/365 open on sundays) the university is going to be held up to the time the dean of students wrote a full page response to a fringe student's snap story pic.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11547 on: September 16, 2016, 07:39:29 PM »
You have to respond. Sad thing is, legally, they can't say this dumbass was expelled months ago.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11548 on: September 16, 2016, 07:42:42 PM »
a student re-posting/tweeting half of the stuff in the gE political social media thread is going to need to be considered for if it needs a response. and students could rightfully complain if their perceived slight isn't addressed as vehemently as this one was. flood gates opened? probably/hopefully not. don't take any of this as defending anything that downgrade posted.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11549 on: September 16, 2016, 07:55:09 PM »
a student re-posting/tweeting half of the stuff in the gE political social media thread is going to need to be considered for if it needs a response. and students could rightfully complain if their perceived slight isn't addressed as vehemently as this one was. flood gates opened? probably/hopefully not. don't take any of this as defending anything that downgrade posted.

I wasn't, but a university with thousands of minority students should call out black face and for using a deplorable word for what it is. Disgusting.

You can't let that slide by.