Author Topic: KU fans today  (Read 3680 times)

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
KU fans today
« on: January 22, 2013, 11:06:55 AM »
Sheesh, are they coming out of the woodwork at your office today as well?

KU grad on my team came over earlier to make some small talk. I pretended he wasnt there but he just kept talking about some McLemore kid so I JUMPED UP AND KNOCKED HIS COFFE MUG OUT OF HIS HAND AND THE HOT COFFEE WENT ALL OVER HIS FACE! Should of seen the look on that guys face!!

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: KU fans today
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 11:08:18 AM »
The guy that sits across from me is a HUGE ku fan as well(emporia state grad). He asked me if I thought KSU could keep it close...I told him I think we would win..then when he got up to go to the bathroom I broke his keyboard in 2 peices and pretended I didnt know what happend. Deep down inside I was DYING of laughter though because it was totally me.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 11:13:46 AM »
On my walk to campus this morning, I saw a car parked on the street with the windows all frosted up and a Kansas Jayhawks license plate.  I unzipped my fly and peed all over the windshield which was funny in itself, but the hot urine caused the windshield to quickly expand and shatter.  Kept peeing to make sure I got some pee on the seats inside the car.  :emawkid:
:adios:

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2013, 11:14:59 AM »
O man! Was just in the bathroom taking a piss and a guy in a KU hoody walked into the shitter...I casually switched directions and PISSED ALL OVER HIS FEET! DUDE WAS SUPER ANGRY AND YELLING! but he totally didnt know it was me because I walked out real quick!

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2013, 11:23:42 AM »
I gave KU coworker a loan so he could buy a new car.  Now he can commute to work in a reliable and timely fashion.  :emawkid:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2013, 11:24:58 AM »
The only KU fan employed at my office just comes in after hours to clean up.

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2013, 11:26:15 AM »
I told this guy at the gas station this morning that his KU jacket was really ugly....and then I called them Chickenhawks.
@mikec2w

Offline 3maw

• lurk'r extrodinaire
  • Combo-Fan
  • #TeamAldi
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2013, 11:29:46 AM »
So today i was walking to class (circa 8 am) and i see this guy with a KU beanie cap (probably to keep him warm, it was so cold!!!??). we were both waiting at the intersection of denison and claflin and he was like "man so many people are rushing to class right now" and i said "ya i know where are you going" and before he even uttered a word i finished the sentence for him saying "TO THE HOSPITAL" while pushing him infront of a KSU cat fan extended cab 4x4 pickup. the driver hit him then backed up over him and got out as we both high fived and everyone honked their horns in approval

his status is IDK AND IDC!

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2013, 11:30:17 AM »
Ate at a steakhouse yesterday.  Waiter(MU guy) said that he hopes we win because the entire kitchen are KU fans and give him crap mercilessly.  I tipped him very big and told him that we would win.  Kinda a win/win.  I mean, he treated us well and I am sure he has to tip out all the kitchen guys too. 

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2013, 11:33:43 AM »
I do not know any KU fans because I do not live in the Lawrence/KC area.

Online Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2013, 11:38:11 AM »
Put my gum in a girl's hair just now because she had blue jeans on.  :curse:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2013, 11:39:32 AM »
2 scoops of creapure 15 minutes ago. Do you dudes think I am just downsizing every KU fan at the gym right now?

Well hell yes I am

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2013, 11:40:32 AM »
O man! Was just in the bathroom taking a piss and a guy in a KU hoody walked into the shitter...I casually switched directions and PISSED ALL OVER HIS FEET! DUDE WAS SUPER ANGRY AND YELLING! but he totally didnt know it was me because I walked out real quick!

ROFL!!! The janitor here is a HUGE ku diehard and made some comment about dbag ksu fans while he was cleaning up my piss so I BARRICADED THE BATHROOM DOOR SHUT AND GAVE HIM AT LEAST 7 SWIRLYS before I let him go because he wasnt breathing.

LOLLERZ

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2013, 11:51:49 AM »
Wearing a black #fatty4Ksu hoodie and throwing around 110 dumbells like they are matchsticks

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2013, 11:53:46 AM »
Wearing a black #fatty4Ksu hoodie and throwing around 110 dumbells like they are matchsticks

With a backwards purple ball cap on too?
@mikec2w

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2013, 11:58:22 AM »
Was at the rec this morning around 6am. Some guy wearing KU shorts was getting ready to do some bench press reps. (Had only 35s on each side of the bar :lol: ) and he hollered at me asking if I could spot him. After three reps his arms start shaking and he says last one and pushes it to my hands. I grab it as if to help him rack it but then yell EMAW and let it drop on his face then left.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2013, 11:59:31 AM »

I have fantastic hair and most KU fans started shaving their heads at 26 so I like to let the hair flow in front of them

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2013, 12:01:56 PM »
Was at the rec this morning around 6am. Some guy wearing KU shorts was getting ready to do some bench press reps. (Had only 35s on each side of the bar :lol: ) and he hollered at me asking if I could spot him. After three reps his arms start shaking and he says last one and pushes it to my hands. I grab it as if to help him rack it but then yell EMAW and let it drop on his face then left.

I was too scottw, but I was upstairs in the new cardio room.  I heard the scream over my noise cancelling headphones so I asked the guy on the treadmill next to me what was up.  He said some dumb sqwawk just got his jaw broken, and we had a good laugh about it.

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2013, 12:04:36 PM »

I have fantastic hair and most KU fans started shaving their heads at 26 so I like to let the hair flow in front of them

:thumbs:
@mikec2w

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2013, 12:14:21 PM »
"Hey guy, see the purple chalk and 300 lbs on that bar?  You're on my bench"

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2013, 12:18:46 PM »
LOL!!!  :lol:

Was walking my adorable dog over the lunch break and it stops in the middle of a driveway and just unloads a MONSTER CRAP. I felt bad but then I looked up and saw they were flying a KU flag so I let it slide. 20 seconds later a the homeowner pulls in the driveway and GETS DOG crap ALL UP IN THEIR TIRES!!!!

I totally high fived my dog after that.

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2013, 12:19:57 PM »
Just had an awkward moment with KU coworker.

I was sitting at my desk cutting two rails of coke when KU fan walks in looking pitiful and stupid as usual.  I graciously offered him one.  Slowly he starts walking around the front of my huge mahogany desk.  That's when I used my patented double barrel technique and hammered both lines.   I stood up and looked down at his fat confused face and said "so marijuana's pretty cool right?"  then pretended to highfive him and mushed his dumbass face as I walked out.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2013, 12:21:40 PM »

I was sitting at my desk cutting two rails of coke when KU fan walks in looking pitiful and stupid as usual.  I graciously offered him one.  Slowly he starts walking around the front of my huge mahogany desk.  That's when I used my patented double barrel technique and hammered both lines.   I stood up and looked down at his fat confused face and said "so marijuana's pretty cool right?"  then pretended to highfive him and mushed his dumbass face as I walked out.

Sounds like you have a pretty neat job.

edit: obviously I meant that because of your huge mahogany desk

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2013, 12:24:11 PM »

:jumpinghighfive:

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2013, 01:27:13 PM »

:jumpinghighfive:

They're replacing some window AC units here at my apartment building, and our HVAC guy is a real big KU fan. So, I open the window to shout down at him that his stupid Jayhawk hat is real stupid, ya know? But, when I open up the window I can see him down there talking crap about K-State to his buddy. Since they're on scaffolding and have nowhere to go, I stuck my ass out the window and took a dump on his head.
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang