Author Topic: KU fans today  (Read 3754 times)

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: KU fans today
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2013, 01:57:16 PM »
Just had an awkward moment with KU coworker.

I was sitting at my desk cutting two rails of coke when KU fan walks in looking pitiful and stupid as usual.  I graciously offered him one.  Slowly he starts walking around the front of my huge mahogany desk.  That's when I used my patented double barrel technique and hammered both lines.   I stood up and looked down at his fat confused face and said "so marijuana's pretty cool right?"  then pretended to highfive him and mushed his dumbass face as I walked out.

Sounds like you have a pretty neat job.

edit: obviously I meant that because of your huge mahogany desk

:jumpinghighfive:

They're replacing some window AC units here at my apartment building, and our HVAC guy is a real big KU fan. So, I open the window to shout down at him that his stupid Jayhawk hat is real stupid, ya know? But, when I open up the window I can see him down there talking crap about K-State to his buddy. Since they're on scaffolding and have nowhere to go, I stuck my ass out the window and took a dump on his head.
:lol: ksudeuce  :thumbs:

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2013, 01:58:28 PM »
don't work with any. thank goodness though because they're all incredible dorks.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2013, 02:15:08 PM »
there's a very large woman that works at the hair salon across the street.  she looks like a trashier version of honey boo boo's mom.

she was taking out the garbage this morning and noticed the chrome powercat emblem on my car. 

"Boo!" she said.  I looked puzzled.  She told me that she grew up in Ark City and that she was a huge Jayhawk fan.  Huge. 

I asked her what year she graduated, and she informed me that she's never been north of Wichita, so she wasn't a grad.

Feeling bad for her, I told her to schedule me for an appointment at 3 today.

I'M NOT GOING TO SHOW UP, AND NOT GOING TO CALL HER AHEAD OF TIME TO LET HER KNOW!

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2013, 02:52:03 PM »
I was talking to this KU fan today and I asked him what he thought about the game tonight. He didn't say anything so I asked him again and he still didn't say anything. Then I realized I was talking to a turd in the toilet.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2013, 02:55:38 PM »
Had to go to the custodian closet aka allen fieldhouse basement at the office to tell the guys about a clogged toilet and I got blasted with the fight song when they opened the door.

sheesh.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2013, 02:56:16 PM »
GIGGLESNORTZ

I went down to the Cafeteria to grab an ice cold dr pepper just a second ago...when I get to the register the guy working it has on a KU pin and starts asking me something. I totally didnt even listen to what he said then POURED MY DR PEPPER ALL OVER HIS HEAD! Stupid poor is going to be soaking wet the rest of the day! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2013, 03:00:16 PM »
I kinda forgot we had a game because basketball is so small time and then a huge dork wearing a ku starter jacket reminded me. 

Go Cats.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2013, 03:19:01 PM »
I was talking to this KU fan and then I stepped on his face and slipped but then I realized I was talking to a pile of throw up.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2013, 03:27:59 PM »

Not impressed.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2013, 06:10:35 PM »

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2013, 06:25:04 PM »
All of the men in my office who are ku fans thought kstate would win, except for the one who posts on phog.net(cerified Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!), I know)

All the women either didn't know there was a game, or asked where it was being played before answering ku.

I'll let y'all (conjunction ku guy taught me) decide what the takeaway is here.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd