Author Topic: Bracketology 1/8/13  (Read 86409 times)

Offline Powercat Posse

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Bracketology 1/8/13
« Reply #200 on: February 12, 2013, 01:49:53 AM »
So I think Kstate is  still a 4 seed.

IMO as of 2/12 =

1 seeds --  Indiana, Duke, Miami, Michigan
2 seeds -- Fla, Gonz, Cuse, Ariz
3 seeds-- Mich St, KU, Butler, N Mexico
4 seeds-- Lville, Gtown, Kstate, Pitt
5 seeds-- Ohio St, OK St, Marq, Wiscy
6 seeds-- SD St, Oregon, Cincy, N Dame

Offline Rock Lobster

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: February 12, 2013, 11:57:27 AM »
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology

Still on the 4 line. Pittsburgh, Belmont, and Lehigh(if C.J. McCollum is back) are all kind of scary. Let's get to a 3 seed!

EDIT: Also Indiana/Kentucky in Indianapolis. Really dislike this bracket.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 12:01:02 PM by Rock Lobster »

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: February 12, 2013, 11:58:45 AM »
Do not want

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: February 12, 2013, 02:34:24 PM »
The vaunted KU vs Davidson rematch... IN THE SPRINT CENTER!!!  :horrorsurprise:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: February 12, 2013, 02:43:34 PM »

BULLSHIT!!!  BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: February 12, 2013, 02:44:59 PM »

BULLSHIT!!!  BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!

knock it off bro I'm reading this at work. what if my boss saw this kind of language on my screen?

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: February 12, 2013, 02:46:40 PM »
sorry man, that would be total BULLSHIT!!!  BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Powercat Posse

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: February 12, 2013, 05:42:35 PM »

Still on the 4 line. Pittsburgh, Belmont, and Lehigh(if C.J. McCollum is back) are all kind of scary. Let's get to a 3 seed!

EDIT: Also Indiana/Kentucky in Indianapolis. Really dislike this bracket.

No clue why Lunardi thinks Creighton should be a 6 seed (should be an 8).  8 seed UNLV has a better body of work. 

And what is with this love for Ohio St.   I thought i was being nice giving them a 5 seed.  They are 2-6 vs top 50 and their best road win all year is at Nebraska

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: February 14, 2013, 07:16:13 AM »
KU vs. Skoal Aggie in a 3 vs. 11 2nd round matchup in KC  :lol:

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/bracketology

Seriously, some guys doing projections are just freaking morons. 
Fla as a 3 seed???    They have a top 5 resume.  At worst they are the best 2 seed
ILL as a 8 seed???  Like someone mentioned, they are 3-7 in the Big 10.  Hello 11 seed for now
Oregon as a 9 seed??   They had 2 losses before their PG got hurt.   They are a 5-6 seed right now.   
Committee will factor in injuries some

Iowa St and Wich St as last 4 in???  Tell me what the F*** Kentucky has done.  They are 16-6.  3 wins over top 100. And probably 1 win over a NCAA tourney team..... and this moron has them higher ranked than Isu or Wsu.

The Fighting Breads won again last night, this time at #18 Minnesota.  We'll see what they do with this mini-resurgence.  The best news is that I can now watch college basketball again for the time being.  Big Monday!

The Fighting Breads won again, 79-59 over Purdue.  Brandon Paul only had three points and we still kicked their dicks off. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: February 14, 2013, 08:17:18 AM »
Oh wow, Purdue...they're like 11-13 right...gtfo

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: February 14, 2013, 08:25:40 AM »

Fla as a 3 seed???    They have a top 5 resume.  At worst they are the best 2 seed
ILL as a 8 seed???  Like someone mentioned, they are 3-7 in the Big 10.  Hello 11 seed for now
Oregon as a 9 seed??   They had 2 losses before their PG got hurt.   They are a 5-6 seed right now.   

Iowa St and Wich St as last 4 in???  Tell me what the F*** Kentucky has done.  They are 16-6.  3 wins over top 100. And probably 1 win over a NCAA tourney team..... and this moron has them higher ranked than Isu or Wsu.

The Fighting Breads won again last night, this time at #18 Minnesota.  We'll see what they do with this mini-resurgence.  The best news is that I can now watch college basketball again for the time being.  Big Monday!

The Fighting Breads won again, 79-59 over Purdue.  Brandon Paul only had three points and we still kicked their dicks off. 

how is the Fighting Bread version of JO playing this season?  is he living up to expectations?

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: February 14, 2013, 09:13:15 AM »

You know what you racist piece of crap, you can just shut up about it.  Okay?  Okay.
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: February 14, 2013, 09:21:32 AM »

how is the Fighting Bread version of JO playing this season?  is he living up to expectations?

Very inconsistent, but the team has shown it can win, and even win big, without him.  He still continues to exhibit terrible shot selection.  If he's not on fire, he's more often than not a detriment to the team.  Wasted offensive possessions.  While he's great at getting into the lane, he never looks to kick it out to an open shooter.  Could be a huge asset to the offense in that regard, but he just won't do it.  Typically ends up with him going up not with the intention of actually scoring, but drawing some cheap ass foul that he doesn't get the call for anymore because everyone knows that's what he's doing.  His minutes and scoring are substantially down the last few weeks. 

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 14, 2013, 09:23:57 AM »

You know what you racist piece of crap, you can just shut up about it.  Okay?  Okay.

Also, that crap box Purdue team crushed Big 12 crap box team coal aggie 79-52.  Glass houses and stuff. 

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: February 14, 2013, 09:24:51 AM »

Also, that crap box Purdue team crushed Big 12 crap box team coal aggie 79-52.  Glass houses and stuff.

Purdue is awful, shut the eff up

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: February 14, 2013, 09:27:52 AM »

Purdue is awful, shut the eff up

Gonzaga, Indiana, Ohio State, Minnesota, Butler?  You shut the eff up.  We're toe to toe bud.  I am right up in your face with this crap. 

Offline Powercat Posse

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: February 14, 2013, 09:30:16 PM »
Mr Bread, i would say your Illinois team is about a 9 seed right now.   They have good collection of quality wins, but the 5-7 conf record is the pittfall.   Get to .500 in conf play and you will be wearing white in the first round of the tourney.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: February 14, 2013, 09:37:02 PM »
I just want in that rough rider.  They can seed us as a question mark or hashtag if they want.  Btw, I do not disagree with what you said.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: February 14, 2013, 09:52:03 PM »
I just want in that rough rider.  They can seed us as a question mark or hashtag if they want.  Btw, I do not disagree with what you said.
really don't think we have a whole lot to worry about.  things are turning around for our guys.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline smith1051

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: February 15, 2013, 09:23:45 AM »
Still sitting at a #4 seed in San Jose

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: February 15, 2013, 09:24:43 AM »
really don't think we have a whole lot to worry about.  things are turning around for our guys.

God bless you Dlew.  If you'd been here for the crap show that was the last five years you would be expecting the collapse.  That Groce has pulled this group out of their death spiral is nothing short of miraculous.  I still can't fully buy in just yet.  Win the next two and I will.  Beating the teams they're supposed to beat has typically been their downfall. 

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Bracketology 1/8/13
« Reply #221 on: February 15, 2013, 09:26:29 AM »

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: February 15, 2013, 09:26:38 AM »

God bless you Dlew.  If you'd been here for the crap show that was the last five years you would be expecting the collapse.  That Groce has pulled this group out of their death spiral is nothing short of miraculous.  I still can't fully buy in just yet.  Win the next two and I will.  Beating the teams they're supposed to beat has typically been their downfall. 

alright, win the next two and you're wearing one of these for the rest of your games

Offline HerrSonntag

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: February 15, 2013, 09:44:05 AM »
If we handle the rest of the PUDS on the schedule, do we think a #3 is possible?  Or could we at least be the #4 in the Miami bracket, i feel like we need to embarass miami in multiple sports for this to be a successfull atheletic year.

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: February 15, 2013, 09:44:46 AM »
If we end up w/ Butler or Wisconsin as a 4/5 in our bracket as a 4/5........ :chainsaw: