Author Topic: Matt Doherty  (Read 25134 times)

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
Re: Matt Doherty
« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2012, 12:23:16 PM »
Wow.  Izzo and Painter were front and center when oscar got fired bashing Illinois and the AD for what a huge mistake we made and how great oscar is, but this is something else entirely.  I mean he's rough ridin' straight up trashing current players.  oscar now has people that throw his players under the bus for him.  This is what gets me most about oscar.  oscar trashes his own players, his cronies now do it, all to cover his own ineptitude and yet the first thing people say about him is what a great guy he is.  He's a dickless piece of crap. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Online Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2012, 12:24:25 PM »
Wow.  Izzo and Painter were front and center when oscar got fired bashing Illinois and the AD for what a huge mistake we made and how great oscar is, but this is something else entirely.  I mean he's rough ridin' straight up trashing current players.  oscar now has people that throw his players under the bus for him.  This is what gets me most about oscar.  oscar trashes his own players, his cronies do it all to cover his own ineptitude and yet the first thing people say about him is what a great guy he is.  He's a dickless piece of crap.

It is so transparent.  I mean what in the hell did I just listen to?  That was absurd.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2012, 12:27:04 PM »
So did Doherty just ask 810 if he could come on and pump up oscar while trashing our players?

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 20, 2012, 12:27:54 PM »
Remember this?   :cry:

Online Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 20, 2012, 12:29:50 PM »
If you like at the bright side, oscar is already fighting for his freaking job.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 20, 2012, 12:30:36 PM »

I do.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Matt Doherty
« Reply #56 on: December 20, 2012, 12:32:01 PM »

The best defense is a good offense

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Offline slimz

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 20, 2012, 12:36:25 PM »

I do.

Yeah, we've already had the Prez give him a vote of confidence, and now his buddies are trashing the players on his behalf. Guess #BiD is making itself felt despite the Baghdad Bob-esque pronouncements about ticket sales and such.

Also, there seem to be plenty of tix left for KC on Saturday, given the number of advertisements and "free rides to the game" offers I've been hearing.

Good grief. 6 months with oscar, and it's obvious that this is already just around the corner:

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
  • The Marine that went to war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 20, 2012, 12:37:39 PM »
Why is Doherty watching our practice?

And where is oscar's response? Could you even imagine a someone watching one of Hugg's or Frank's practices and then going on local talk radio and saying they "have no talent" and "none of them could start at Kansas?"

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 20, 2012, 12:41:05 PM »
Matt Doherty came up in a "pretty" system . . . a system run with top flight talent, he doesn't have a clue and has clearly demonstrated he cannot take I3 Grade Diamonds and do anything with them. 

This is one reason why former UNC assistants struggle.   Send Roy Williams to most any other school and he blows . . . same with former Dukies, they're used to sitting on a bench as assistants at UNC or Duke with McD AA's that are the 6th or 7th guy. 

That said, we really don't have much pure basketball talent on this team. 

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: December 20, 2012, 12:42:11 PM »

And where is oscar's response? Could you even imagine a someone watching one of Hugg's or Frank's practices and then going on local talk radio and saying they "have no talent" and "none of them could start at Kansas?"

I can't wait to hear oscar's impassioned response in defense of his players.  Probably going to rip Doherty's bad person right out of his body and feed it to him. :ohno:  You do not mess with oscar's kids.  You think Gundy protects his players, well oscar is rough ridin' 56 years old.  Get ready for a press conference meltdown that'll make Jim Mora Jr. look like the Scheme Doctor.  Aww yeah.

Wondering about Matt Doherty's goose are you?  Well that rough rider is cooked.  Merry Christmas fuckface, signed oscar. :excited:
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 20, 2012, 12:45:33 PM »

both great questions. 

Expecting an "everyone is entitled to their opinion....we just have to keep trying to understand our system" type of response in a very soft amused voice.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 20, 2012, 12:46:06 PM »
jesus christ, just listened to it. :sdeek:

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 20, 2012, 12:46:19 PM »
That was propaganda.  Pure and simple.  Unreal.

wow. just listened. doherty couldn't get his pre programmed talking points out fast enough. i mean just immediately on the offensive just absolutely trashing our players. i kept waiting for him to take a breath or pass out or something, but he just kept going and going. anybody who couldn't see that for what it was is dilusional.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 20, 2012, 12:48:26 PM »
Props to St. John. He sounded stunned at the idiocy he was hearing.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 20, 2012, 12:49:17 PM »
That was propaganda.  Pure and simple.  Unreal.

wow. just listened. doherty couldn't get his pre programmed talking points out fast enough. i mean just immediately on the offensive just absolutely trashing our players and didn't come up for a breath for like two minutes straight. i kept waiting for him to take a breath or pass out or something. anybody who couldn't see that for what it was is dilusional.

I did appreciate how sort of taken aback the radio guys were with just how much of a dick he was to the current team.  It had a great "Is he really saying this crap?" vibe to it. 

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 20, 2012, 12:49:44 PM »
wow, also pulled out the "can't recruit to Manhattan" talking point. what the eff.

Offline slimz

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 20, 2012, 12:50:02 PM »

both great questions. 

Expecting an "everyone is entitled to their opinion....we just have to keep trying to understand our system" type of response in a very soft amused voice.

No, he'll say this:

"Boy, I was just in watching one of LHC Bill Snyder's practices the other day. That guy knows how to do it, he knows what it's about. Takes kids that people put down, builds them up, they're going to a BCS game. That's great."

Online Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 20, 2012, 12:50:25 PM »
wow, also pulled out the "can't recruit to Manhattan" talking point. what the eff.

YOU DRIVE BY LAWRENCE ON THE WAY FROM THE AIRPORT TO MANHATTAN!

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 20, 2012, 12:51:23 PM »
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 20, 2012, 12:54:31 PM »
Props to St. John. He sounded stunned at the idiocy he was hearing.

yeah, he couldn't have been any better. long silence...."well that's interesting"...long silence

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 20, 2012, 01:06:05 PM »
ohhh....he's tweeting

Online ZappaCat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 20, 2012, 01:10:08 PM »

I had forgotten that he was Roy’s lead recruiter at Kansas from 1992 to 1999. He certainly hasn’t forgotten the Roy talking points.
Someone tell him he doesn't need to recruit to Kansas anymore. Self has passed Roy by in every way!

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 20, 2012, 01:13:11 PM »
This is fun. Put Doherty on the wall.
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 20, 2012, 01:14:13 PM »
to open it up, doherty talked for 60 seconds straight and during those sixty seconds he said...

"i don't they're very talented, at all"
"oscar weber has done a very good job with that group"
"mcgruder, i don't think he's that talented. can't get his own shot. he doesn't have three point range. he is an average athelete"
"shannon spradling is a nice guard"
"interior players aren't good scorers"
"i think oscar has done an exceptional job"

so in sixty seconds he said horrible things about the whole team including rodney and said nice things about two people, oscar weber and will spradling. except, he managed to call will by his dad's name which is more than weird and you kind of have to even wonder how he even knows shannon spradling. jesus though. just wtf is happening over there? i mean what in the world? why would a coach send his buddy out to just crap on the entire team? mcgruder average? spradling nice? no mention of angel at all?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 01:17:52 PM by rick daris »