Author Topic: Soft Drinks  (Read 12309 times)

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Soft Drinks
« Reply #125 on: January 12, 2013, 04:38:02 PM »
Can we talk about how awesome the pop machines are at the Goodcents in MHK?? simply the best.

They're incredible.  Planet Sub is by far my favorite sub place in that area but there have been a few times I've eaten at Goodcents just because I wanted to play with drink combinations.
the absolute worst.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 12, 2013, 04:44:57 PM »
Can we talk about how awesome the pop machines are at the Goodcents in MHK?? simply the best.

They're incredible.  Planet Sub is by far my favorite sub place in that area but there have been a few times I've eaten at Goodcents just because I wanted to play with drink combinations.
the absolute worst.

What are you talking about?!  Suicides are the crap...  If you're a nine yr old boy.

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 12, 2013, 04:46:12 PM »
I've never had a soda that I thought was gross. Some better than others, I guess.
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline MooseTheDog

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 12, 2013, 04:48:35 PM »

the absolute worst.
Definitely agree that they are terrible.  So watered down and infused with other sodas.  Great idea...would probably love if they didn't shaft us hard on the syrup.  Also the flavor additions of cherry,vanilla, etc. make any of your favorite pops taste like liquid medicine!  I'm appalled that anyone likes these terribly designed wannabe futuristic flops, and for anyone who does, try this: bring a can of your favorite soda to one of the establishments that wasted their money on one of these and compare it to the crap that machine outputs when you push your favorite soda's button.  Save some money and dissatisfaction, bring your food home, and drink a can of your own pop (or beer) with your meal. 

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 12, 2013, 04:59:25 PM »

the absolute worst.
Definitely agree that they are terrible.  So watered down and infused with other sodas.  Great idea...would probably love if they didn't shaft us hard on the syrup.  Also the flavor additions of cherry,vanilla, etc. make any of your favorite pops taste like liquid medicine!  I'm appalled that anyone likes these terribly designed wannabe futuristic flops, and for anyone who does, try this: bring a can of your favorite soda to one of the establishments that wasted their money on one of these and compare it to the crap that machine outputs when you push your favorite soda's button.  Save some money and dissatisfaction, bring your food home, and drink a can of your own pop (or beer) with your meal.
Moose! Yes!

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 12, 2013, 05:08:29 PM »
A cold can of soda is far superior to soda in any other form and its not even close.  I rarely buy cans because they're so delcious that I don't trust myself to not drink them like they're the last sodas on earth.

Offline 3maw

• lurk'r extrodinaire
  • Combo-Fan
  • #TeamAldi
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 12, 2013, 05:28:07 PM »
A cold can of soda is far superior to soda in any other form and its not even close.  I rarely buy cans because they're so delcious that I don't trust myself to not drink them like they're the last sodas on earth.

you've had some terrible soda fountain experiences then.

Online WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 12, 2013, 05:30:41 PM »

the absolute worst.

lmao. It's just as good as any other fountain machine...except i have control. dumbasses.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 12, 2013, 05:35:28 PM »

the absolute worst.

What are you talking about?!  Suicides are the crap...  If you're a nine yr old boy.

I'm not talking about suicides.  I mean stuff like Lime Coke or Cherry Mello Yello.

Offline MooseTheDog

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 12, 2013, 06:40:16 PM »

Could not agree more, and hate when people don't understand and take the 'soda is soda, dumbasses' approach.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: January 12, 2013, 08:48:24 PM »
I have been significantly cutting back on sodas this year.  Used to drink 3-4 a day, now it's maybe 1 a week. Had a DDP today and it wasn't nearly as tasty or refreshing as I used to think it was.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 12, 2013, 08:51:56 PM »

cans are definatly superior.  except for mountain dew, then it's required to drink that from the fountain.

20oz taste like crap no matter what soda it is.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 12, 2013, 08:55:16 PM »

cans are definatly superior.  except for mountain dew, then it's required to drink that from the fountain.

20oz taste like crap no matter what soda it is.

Weird thing is, MD was one of my major focus pts here.  I almost never drink it, until my little bro mentioned what an unexpected pleasure an ice cold can of MD is when you find one in a cooler.  He was so right, I'm not sire of the last time I've actually had a MD, except in that exact scenerio.

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 12, 2013, 08:57:30 PM »
I have been significantly cutting back on sodas this year.  Used to drink 3-4 a day, now it's maybe 1 a week. Had a DDP today and it wasn't nearly as tasty or refreshing as I used to think it was.

I've really cut back myself so when I do treat myself to a soda, I go full throbble and grab a Coke.  When I was drinking too much, I made myself drink DDPs and Pepsi Max. 

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 13, 2013, 07:40:44 PM »
grape soda, boy i used to love grape soda.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 13, 2013, 08:34:16 PM »

What was your brand?  Was it Vess?  Vess was pretty good.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Soft Drinks
« Reply #141 on: January 13, 2013, 08:47:55 PM »
welch's

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 13, 2013, 09:19:45 PM »
I used to frequent the local QT in the morning on my way to work.  Blessed be the day I discovered the best soda combo evar.  One half Code Red and half rooster booster.     :drink: :excited:  I would get so amped by the time I got to work.   :runaway: 

Sometimes I really miss KC, QT, my apartment, and the commute from KC to Lowrents.  :cry:

Offline 3maw

• lurk'r extrodinaire
  • Combo-Fan
  • #TeamAldi
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 13, 2013, 09:38:54 PM »

mountain dew pitch black... anyone else go nuts for this and stockpile it?

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 13, 2013, 10:28:18 PM »

Sams Choice
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 13, 2013, 10:32:42 PM »

Sams Choice

I always hated it when some parent went all cheap and brought generic sodas for the team.

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 14, 2013, 06:19:57 AM »
Love coke zero, grew up on reg coke, went through a mountain dew phase, but stopped drinking reg pop a years ago

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 14, 2013, 08:23:07 AM »
Mom always got groceries from Sam's and Food 4 Less.  I remember drinking a ton of soda from plain yellow cans from Food 4 Less. 

Offline Perry

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: January 14, 2013, 11:24:38 AM »
When I was little my mom used to get a cooler and pack it with a variety of cans of Shasta for when we went on a road trip. Fell in love with cream soda that way, absolutely love it. 

Hate red cream soda, I'm not sure how that garbage is popular enough to continue existing.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: January 15, 2013, 11:55:30 AM »
McDonalds has by far the best fountain drinks. Their Coca Cola is like any other Coca Cola from the fountain on the planet.

Also, they have blue Powerade.

ITS LIKE THEY KNOW I GO THERE HUNGOVER!!!
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.