Author Topic: ATTENTION CREDIBLE PROTESTANT FAITH HEALERS: CK SPAGHETTI BRAINS RELATED THREAD  (Read 24646 times)

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Text I received:

From [redacted] : [redacted] talked to one of her fb player friends this afternoon.  Said CK just kind of tweaked the wrist.  No injury.  Thought he had had a long enough day and we were up enough so they just decided to keep him out as a precaution.

At least that's the story they are putting out there.

Do they know that there were cameras and people there watching the game and none of them seemingly saw a trainer looking at his wrist after he left the game?

Better question is do they care?
For the concussion people, did anyone see them doing anything that appeared to be concussion testing on the sidelines.  From the student section, it was pretty clear they were doing that for Lunt on the OSU sideline, but never saw Klein doing anything but standing and cheering on the 'Cats.

"I hope he pukes everywhere" - 8mp from the third row as Lunt's eyes were shifting in and out of focus nearby.

I don't know what you're talking about

:peek:
:adios:

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
You guys U2 just came on the radio and made me think of fatty.  It's going to be ok I feel it.  #fattytakethewheel

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Quote from: some gpc guy
A friend of mine lives next door to Braden Wilson's mother. She told my friend that Klein was taken out of the game because Okie St was trying to hurt CK. Said on his TD run someone kicked him and there were a few plays before with CK taking some cheap shots. She said he will play v.s. TCU. Take this as you will. I really don't understand if this was the case why we didn't put him back in when we only had a 2 possession lead.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
So yeah, welcome to being my new least favorite team of ever okie state! :shakesfist:

Offline SleepFighter

• Katpak'r
  • I'll wait here for my Cherry Coke Zero.
    • View Profile
I'd always heard that Gundy and Sean Peyton were close friends.

:curse: :curse:

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
anyone re watch and look for this kind of stuff?

Offline SleepFighter

• Katpak'r
  • I'll wait here for my Cherry Coke Zero.
    • View Profile
anyone re watch and look for this kind of stuff?

I saw what looked like a knee to the head on the Klein TD on a replay.  Couldn't tell if it was intentional or not, but it was pretty late.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
they were doing that crap the entire game. I can tell you for a fact that wasn't why CK was taken out though. when sams was in one guy was doing his best trim impersonation by trying to choke him out in the pile.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
when sams was in one guy was doing his best trim impersonation by trying to choke him out in the pile.

yeah that really got me riled

Offline O-town Kat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Meant to rewatch post game exchange between Bill and Mike.  Seem to remember Bill turning and walking with Gundy for a bit..?

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I need to get my eyes checked.  Usually everyone else in the NEZ would be complaining about dirty play if they saw it.  Maybe they were but I was filtering it out with the other stupid stuff they were yelling.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
when sams was in one guy was doing his best trim impersonation by trying to choke him out in the pile.

yeah that really got me riled

that really made me mad too.  next year we should wear razor blades in our gloves and pads and really give them what they have coming.

lol, sorry about your slit throat bud.   hey ref, you gonna let this puss bleed out or what?  :lol:

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Fuktard

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
they were doing that crap the entire game. I can tell you for a fact that wasn't why CK was taken out though. when sams was in one guy was doing his best trim impersonation by trying to choke him out in the pile.

"for a fact"  ??? 

Offline Ron Princes Goatee

• Fan
    • View Profile
CK missed his first leadership class of the year today. No word on whether he finally realized leadership classes are BS and you don't have to go or if he's slowly slipping into a Terri Schiavo-esque coma somewhere on the third floor of Mercy.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

"for a fact"  ???

yes

Offline Acceleration Man

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
FWIW, early on in the game (like late 1st Q/early 2nd), I told the wife that I was afraid CK was going to get injured in this game by the way Okie St. was playing. It kept on worrying me that we kept doing so many keepers. And sure enough. Just glad it wasn't worse  :pray: .

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Mark Janssen apparently thinks klein will play. (Snyder must not let him in on the scheme)

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
There was a tweet yesterday from the Frogs of War dummies quoting some paper saying that Snyder knows no reason why Klein wouldn't play.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
We need to send CK to Okie State's doctors.  They cleared Lunt and he's been practicing this week.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
We need to send CK to Okie State's doctors.  They cleared Lunt and he's been practicing this week.

:horrorsurprise: murderers

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile

Just don't let them fly him back  :surprised:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
CK missed his first leadership class of the year today. No word on whether he finally realized leadership classes are BS and you don't have to go or if he's slowly slipping into a Terri Schiavo-esque coma somewhere on the third floor of Mercy.

The fact that our school has a major for leadership studies is pretty ridic.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile

The Ron Prince School of Leadership Studies.

I'm glad he left a legacy  :party:

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile

It's a minor right?  Or have they transitioned it to a major?
:adios:

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile

Just don't let them fly him back  :surprised:

:sdeek:

:runaway:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite