Author Topic: ATTENTION CREDIBLE PROTESTANT FAITH HEALERS: CK SPAGHETTI BRAINS RELATED THREAD  (Read 24740 times)

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
:flush:

whats wrong bucket

i didn't have a problem with okie state  :dunno:
I didn't see any dirty play either.

just saw the hit on the ESPNU replay, it absolutely was dirty, a forearm to the head that would have drawn a flag & fine in the NFL

is the youtube replay up yet? if so, can someone link this hit. i missed it. tia
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Some dick basically smashed #Life's beautiful throat getting off the pile.  leaned on him for awhile.  Made me mad.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Someone posted a YouTube clip earlier but I didn't watch it because I was literally seeing it on tv when I was reading the thread so I don't know if it was the right hit or not.  There is also a video of the second half that was posted in the LHC Bill Snyder post game thread.  The hit was literally two plays before CK scored the TD.  The camera angle on the live shot was much better than the replay.

I wasn't into the OSU played dirty stuff, but for sure the guy head hunted CK on that play.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Someone posted a YouTube clip earlier but I didn't watch it because I was literally seeing it on tv when I was reading the thread so I don't know if it was the right hit or not.  There is also a video of the second half that was posted in the LHC LHC Bill Snyder post game thread.  The hit was literally two plays before CK scored the TD.  The camera angle on the live shot was much better than the replay.

I wasn't into the OSU played dirty stuff, but for sure the guy head hunted CK on that play.

Feel like an idiot yet?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

whats wrong bucket

just saw the hit on the ESPNU replay, it absolutely was dirty, a forearm to the head that would have drawn a flag & fine in the NFL

is the youtube replay up yet? if so, can someone link this hit. i missed it. tia

http://youtube.com/watch?feature=plpp&v=JPDRHA0K83Y

7:24 in, in retrospect the replay shows it quite well

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile

whats wrong bucket

oh. i see. seems normal to me. dunno. carry on though.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
yeah, that wasn't dirty.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Again I simply said he would have been flagged and fined for that in the NFL as they have an explicit rule against delivering a forearm to the helmet.  By NFL rules, its a dirty hit.  I'm fully aware that it isn't so clear in college & I never said OSU played dirty.  Frankly it should be flagged on all levels, there's no reason to allow intentional head shots of any kind, just because it has been allowed that doesn't make it okay.

Offline Alpinist

• Fan
    • View Profile
Text I received:

From [redacted] : [redacted] talked to one of her fb player friends this afternoon.  Said CK just kind of tweaked the wrist.  No injury.  Thought he had had a long enough day and we were up enough so they just decided to keep him out as a precaution.

At least that's the story they are putting out there.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Again I simply said he would have been flagged and fined for that in the NFL as they have an explicit rule against delivering a forearm to the helmet.  By NFL rules, its a dirty hit.  I'm fully aware that it isn't so clear in college & I never said OSU played dirty.  Frankly it should be flagged on all levels, there's no reason to allow intentional head shots of any kind, just because it has been allowed that doesn't make it okay.

Changing your argument, bitch

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Text I received:

From [redacted] : [redacted] talked to one of her fb player friends this afternoon.  Said CK just kind of tweaked the wrist.  No injury.  Thought he had had a long enough day and we were up enough so they just decided to keep him out as a precaution.

Do they know that there were cameras and people there watching the game and none of them seemingly saw a trainer looking at his wrist after he left the game?

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Text I received:

Do they know that there were cameras and people there watching the game and none of them seemingly saw a trainer looking at his wrist after he left the game?

Better question is do they care?
For the concussion people, did anyone see them doing anything that appeared to be concussion testing on the sidelines.  From the student section, it was pretty clear they were doing that for Lunt on the OSU sideline, but never saw Klein doing anything but standing and cheering on the 'Cats.
:adios:

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Text I received:

For the concussion people, did anyone see them doing anything that appeared to be concussion testing on the sidelines.  From the student section, it was pretty clear they were doing that for Lunt on the OSU sideline, but never saw Klein doing anything but standing and cheering on the 'Cats.

I didn't see anything watching live, but I haven't rewatched yet. Possible that baby Klein sitting and talking next to him was part of it as memory tests are a big part of concussion testing.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Text I received:

I didn't see anything watching live, but I haven't rewatched yet. Possible that baby Klein sitting and talking next to him was part of it as memory tests are a big part of concussion testing.

maybe he just wants to chill with his brother and laugh about how stupid osu is.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Text I received:

maybe he just wants to chill with his brother and laugh about how stupid osu is.

Also possible

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

whats wrong bucket

what play are we talking about here?  @724 are we talking about our 1st and 10 play @ OSU's 20ydl?
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Text I received:

At least at the high school level the initial testing is questioning.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
ATTENTION CREDIBLE PROTESTANT FAITH HEALERS: CK SPAGHETTI BRAINS RELATED THREAD
« Reply #168 on: November 05, 2012, 02:36:47 AM »
I bet bucket is one of those guys who bitches endlessly about "the pussification of football".

And is a booger eating UFC fan who wears black tshirts and jean shorts to BWW for fight nights.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
You know who else got spaghetti brained and didn't remember scoring a TD.....Brett Favre (Packers tenure)
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/04/sports/football/04packers.html?_r=0
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
ATTENTION CREDIBLE PROTESTANT FAITH HEALERS: CK SPAGHETTI BRAINS RELATED THREAD
« Reply #170 on: November 05, 2012, 05:46:07 AM »
Text I received:

They may put that out there but it's false

Offline Alpinist

• Fan
    • View Profile
 :horrorsurprise:
Text I received:

It very well could be, just passing it along to the proper authorities/bbsrs

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
:horrorsurprise:
Text I received:

It very well could be, just passing it along to the proper authorities/bbsrs

appreciate it bro  :thumbs:

Offline Boom Roasted

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Are we talking normal Spaghetti or Honey Boo Boo style Sketti with ketchup and butter? TIA

catzacker

Text I received:

I took the precautionary part as a reference to the concussion.  I thought the concussion was inherent/implied.  I dunno. 

The issue is now that he’s been diagnosed with one, they are going to be oversensitive to it.  And TCU’s band of drug dealing thugs will have no problem head hunting.