Author Topic: Liars (ticket thread that may or may not be a Frank thread)  (Read 18858 times)

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
Re: Liars (ticket thread that may or may not be a Frank thread)
« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2012, 01:09:21 PM »
If your child, as a young adult, had a drug problem and made awful life choices, there's a good chance that you would cut off contact if you had given him multiple chances to change his ways.  You still love him, but you think he's a dumbass and can't watch him kill himself because you love him so much.

kinda makes it look like dax is an enabler, i guess.

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2012, 01:24:18 PM »
dax, where are your season tickets located?

he doesn't go to games. neither does clams. they're just two peas in a pro ksu can do no wrong dork pod that feel the need to judge other cat fans for things that they don't even do themselves. i often imagine them posting together at some wing place on the plaza and giving each other high fives with ranch dressing dipping down their respective hands while simultaneously oogling the young wait staff and slamming miller lite pounders. so gross.
back with the butthurt.  the clams stalk continues. 
i support the cats.  do you?  good, now run along, junior.

have fun supporting the cats from a kcmo tgifridays barstool with dax this weekend, dork.
thanks and i want you to have fun supporting the cats from your living room across the street from the OOD.  go cats.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2012, 01:25:27 PM »
This thread turned into the stupidest thing I've ever seen.  Everyone has different opinions on what it is to be a fan. Some say you have to continually be a fan through bad times to appreciate the good times. Some say you support the school, not the coach.  Some say you have to financially support the team through ticket sales and donations to be a real fan. Some say to be a real fan you have to withhold financial support in order to send a message that you don't like the direction of the program. Some say you must totally disassociate yourself from the program as a parent of a wayward child who won't accept help might do. Guess what? Everyone is right, and everyone is wrong. Get over yourselves.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2012, 01:26:19 PM »
If me renewing my tickets would help get OK's kid clean and off the drugs, I would do it in a heartbeat.

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2012, 01:32:19 PM »
This thread turned into the stupidest thing I've ever seen.  Everyone has different opinions on what it is to be a fan. Some say you have to continually be a fan through bad times to appreciate the good times. Some say you support the school, not the coach.  Some say you have to financially support the team through ticket sales and donations to be a real fan. Some say to be a real fan you have to withhold financial support in order to send a message that you don't like the direction of the program. Some say you must totally disassociate yourself from the program as a parent of a wayward child who won't accept help might do. Guess what? Everyone is right, and everyone is wrong. Get over yourselves.

yeah the actually point of the thread was legitimate, until dax made it about frank, again

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 22, 2012, 01:32:49 PM »
do you want three years of weber, or do you want ten?  fans have very little power to effect change on their university's sports programs, but they'd be idiots not to exercise what little power they do wield.

nothing that you, nor anyone else here does will have any effect on weber's tenure at k-state.  but keep telling yourself that your actions will have some effect because i gotta tell you, your nazi-thing has, in no way, gotten old.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 22, 2012, 01:38:19 PM »
do you want three years of weber, or do you want ten?  fans have very little power to effect change on their university's sports programs, but they'd be idiots not to exercise what little power they do wield.

nothing that you, nor anyone else here does will have any effect on weber's tenure at k-state.  but keep telling yourself that your actions will have some effect because i gotta tell you, your sysboner-thing has, in no way, gotten old.

"Because I have a voice!"
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2012, 01:44:32 PM »

Oh look, another loser with no opinion. Pick a side and attack the others, loser.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 22, 2012, 02:08:28 PM »
Nothing says enablement like the perpetual lovefest for the Frank "11-10/4-4 down the stretch" Martin downward trajectory. 

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2012, 02:10:48 PM »
I personally hate going to the NCAA's.  Hate. It. 

Just wait until football season.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2012, 02:21:42 PM »
dax, where are your season tickets located?

he doesn't go to games. neither does clams. they're just two peas in a pro ksu can do no wrong dork pod that feel the need to judge other cat fans for things that they don't even do themselves. i often imagine them posting together at some wing place on the plaza and giving each other high fives with ranch dressing dipping down their respective hands while simultaneously oogling the young wait staff and slamming miller lite pounders. so gross.

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2012, 02:25:44 PM »
don't start any threads this year questioning anything about what the basketball team is doing, dax will just turn it into a frank pissing match

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 22, 2012, 02:29:26 PM »

yeah the actually point of the thread was legitimate, until dax made it about frank, again

exactly why the title of the thread is what it is, Dax is like a swiss watch, he is very reliable.

Me personally, since I really don't want to spend $1200 on season tickets I'm out too.  Since I'm a frankite I'm also disavowing watching all games on TV in favor of South Carolina basketball & the SEC!  I sat through the worst decade in Kansas State basketball, but I don't give a crap anymore because I'm a frankite baby! :excited:

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 22, 2012, 02:29:43 PM »
Great post Wes.  I like it.  :D

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 22, 2012, 02:32:52 PM »
as a townie its pretty easy to go to 90% of the bball games and every once in awhile you will luck into going to the other 10%

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 22, 2012, 02:34:36 PM »
I personally hate going to the NCAA's.  Hate. It. 

Just wait until football season.

You can't make comments like that with K-State not having played a single game in the '12-'13 season, and I've never been a "wait until" K-State fan . . . ever.   

Without a major uptick in recruiting, K-State was going to struggle to make it to the NCAA tourney, but then again, Frank Martin never had any intention of seeing that play out.

In terms of turning every thread into something, some of you dumbasses need to understand, that every time a thread of this nature is posted, it is absolutely 100% about Frank.   

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 22, 2012, 02:41:20 PM »
Dax really hated getting back-doored.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 22, 2012, 02:42:59 PM »
If only we had a guy here who was big on numbers and stuff that could look at Franks numbers and let me know why I should expect less than 20 wins/season and a trip to the NCAA's as an avg season under Frank if he stayed. 

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 22, 2012, 02:51:59 PM »
Nice attendance thread, goEMAW.   :lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 22, 2012, 02:55:12 PM »
If only we had a guy here who was big on numbers and stuff that could look at Franks numbers and let me know why I should expect less than 20 wins/season and a trip to the NCAA's as an avg season under Frank if he stayed.

That should be the expectation every year Casey, whether Frank's the coach or not . . . but a coach 2 years removed from a an Elite 8 run shouldn't be out there scrapping around for Juco recruits in the late signing period, or placing the quality of a recruiting class on a kid who probably would have never made it into K-State, and pretty much missing out on anybody worth a $hit . . . on top of having 2 if not 3 $hitty recruiting classes prior.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 02:59:28 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 22, 2012, 03:03:38 PM »
I would love to speculate on how awesome we would still be with Frank here.

I love having high expectations for wildcat BB.  Thanks to Frank I have learned to have them. 

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 22, 2012, 03:04:15 PM »
dax what are your thoughts on frank

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 22, 2012, 03:07:34 PM »
I would love to speculate on how awesome we would still be with Frank here.

I love having high expectations for wildcat BB.  Thanks to Frank I have learned to have them.

I had them a long time ago, and there's a reason at times I called Frank, "Frank Kruger".

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 22, 2012, 03:09:03 PM »
dax what are your thoughts on frank

You know exactly what they are . . . I liked Frank for what he did, I didn't like Frank because much like the last decent coach at K-State, he wasn't building for the long term, and was looking to get out early and often.

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 22, 2012, 03:10:29 PM »
when talk turns to frank, goEMAW turns to dax.  it's quite the spectacle and i blame it on currie.