Author Topic: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?  (Read 367177 times)

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
Re: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?
« Reply #2250 on: October 18, 2012, 08:05:57 PM »
@TheRealShoota

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline FuzzyWuzzy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2251 on: October 18, 2012, 08:06:11 PM »
western virginia's reaction to this blog:

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2252 on: October 18, 2012, 08:11:31 PM »

This is how I think of West Virginia.

Offline MrWVU2U

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2253 on: October 18, 2012, 08:14:25 PM »

We fought for our independence. Nebraska gave you away :excited:

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #2254 on: October 18, 2012, 08:15:55 PM »
West Virginia fans try to figure out the internet:

guys, we're not funny :frown:

"Leave the humor in Kansas...  Cause we're not gettin it"

Also threaten us with more violence  :zzz:   What a trash group of mountain people

Listening to the blog myself.  I think I understand them now.  They're so used to getting pooped on by everyone in the Big East that they're just LOOKING to be slighted by anyone.  Edgy.  Ready to fight.  Kinda like that Johnny Cash song "Boy Named Sue".

If they don't end up killing anyone on Saturday they might be alright.  Quite a bit above Mizzou in Columbia, a notch or two below Sooners in Norman.   :dunno:

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2255 on: October 18, 2012, 08:16:20 PM »
Just wait till they start reading posts.

i lost it when they mention the senior abuse.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline WVU FAN

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2256 on: October 18, 2012, 08:17:17 PM »
I am from WV, born and raised.  All these negative comments are a sign of the true stupidity and stereotyping that goes on in this country.  First of all, just because we live in the mountains, we aren't straight out of deliverance.  Every state has it's own white trash that makes it look bad, but don't judge everyone on the few.  I, and every other member of my family, am college educated.  I have 3 degrees working on a 4th.  My degrees are in Psychology, Graphic Design, and Studio Art, and I'm working on a degree in education (I am a college professor, so I might as well have a degree in education too).  Never have I dated, married, or ever had sex with a family member.  The internet actually has stats that show Kansas is the imbreeder state.  I have new clothes, many pairs of shoes, even a couple of pairs for church on Sunday, and I don't walk around with a rifle at all.  We have modern cars, not 1920's rebuilds.  Oh, and guess what, everyone here has computers and the internet.  And, yes, we do have airports for the titty babies that are too afraid to drive our roads that we get around on every day.  What some of you immature idiots aren't thinking about is 90% of the WVU players are not from here, so when you are putting them down, there is a chance you are putting someone down from your own state.  West Virginia deserves every chance anyone else gets.  The reason everyone on here is complaining, is they know there is a HUGE chance WVU is going to kick your butts up and down the playing field.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 08:21:53 PM by WVU FAN »

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #2257 on: October 18, 2012, 08:17:58 PM »
I am from WV, born and raised.  All these negative comments are a sign of the true stupidity and stereotyping that goes on in this country.  First of all, just because we live in the mountains, we aren't straight out of deliverance.  Every state has it's own white trash that makes it look bad, but don't judge everyone on the few.  I, and every other member of my family, am college educated.  I have 3 degrees working on a 4th.  My degrees are in Psychology, Graphic Design, and Studio Art, and I'm working on a degree in education (I am a college professor, so I might as well have a degree in education too).  Never have I dated, married, or ever had sex with a family member.  The internet actually has stats that show Kansas is the imbreeder state.  I have new clothes, many pairs of shoes, even a couple of pairs for church on Sunday, and I don't walk around with a rifle at all.  We have modern cars, not 1920's rebuilds.  Oh, and guess what, everyone here has computers and the internet.  And, yes, we do have airports for the titty babies that are too afraid to drive our roads that we get around on every day.  What some of you immature idiots aren't thinking about is 90% of the WVU players are not from here, so when you are putting them down, there is a chance you are putting someone down from your own state.  West Virginia deserves every chance anyone else gets.  The reason everyone on here is complaining, is they know there is a HUGE chance WVU is going to kick your butts up and down the playing field.

Did Not Read etc.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #2258 on: October 18, 2012, 08:19:31 PM »
Well that was a pretty distasteful post.  I hope the rest of the WVU fanbase isn't as rude as you've proven to be.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2259 on: October 18, 2012, 08:19:42 PM »
I thought we had a bye week. Our next game is Tech, right?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2260 on: October 18, 2012, 08:19:53 PM »
You might want to focus more on the graphic design and studio art over the psychology.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2261 on: October 18, 2012, 08:21:09 PM »
West Virginia fans try to figure out the internet:

guys, we're not funny :frown:

"Leave the humor in Kansas...  Cause we're not gettin it"

Also threaten us with more violence  :zzz:   What a trash group of mountain people

Listening to the blog myself.  I think I understand them now.  They're so used to getting pooped on by everyone in the Big East that they're just LOOKING to be slighted by anyone.  Edgy.  Ready to fight.  Kinda like that Johnny Cash song "Boy Named Sue".

If they don't end up killing anyone on Saturday they might be alright.  Quite a bit above Mizzou in Columbia, a notch or two below Sooners in Norman.   :dunno:

Welp. New boss same as the old boss WVU. Sack up.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2262 on: October 18, 2012, 08:21:17 PM »
JFC, is this the sister station to Pig Aggie's?  These guys are so butt hurt, they're going abuse themselves if they lose on Saturday. Coal aggie after game> :goodbyecruelworld:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2263 on: October 18, 2012, 08:21:52 PM »
The funny thing about that podcast is that they think we are laughing at our comments.

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2264 on: October 18, 2012, 08:22:04 PM »

Yeah but how big is your penis?

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2265 on: October 18, 2012, 08:22:13 PM »
Is it time for a fighting you thread or fan interactions?     :billdance:

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #2266 on: October 18, 2012, 08:23:03 PM »
I love that about every other page has the giant block of text from some fired up Virginian telling us about how great they're state is. I KNOW I"VE BEEN TOO THE LINCOLN MEMORIAL YOU HILLBILLIES!

Offline RightMeow

• Combo-Fan
  • Wind it on up and bet the farm!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2267 on: October 18, 2012, 08:23:46 PM »

We fought for our independence. Nebraska gave you away :excited:

We are not a gloiter bulging off of the neck of another state, just like that gloiter growing off the neck of your head coach.  Or something like that. 
Is that Manhattan?  My God, it's beautiful!

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2268 on: October 18, 2012, 08:25:41 PM »
Well that was a pretty distasteful post.  I hope the rest of the WVU fanbase isn't as rude as you've proven to be.

well, this one didn't threaten physical violence (or even murder)... that's a step above everyone else that has posted.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline FuzzyWuzzy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile

Offline j-dub

• fattyfest dance champion '14
  • Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2270 on: October 18, 2012, 08:27:05 PM »
Howdy to all you kansas state football fans,i want to wish you luck on the game come saturday night.It ought to be a good one.I see all the smash stuff people are writing here,i was going to belittle myself and join the club,but i thought no,as an ambassador of the great state of West Virginia,i can only say that you all really don't know anything about the state.First,it was the President of the big 12 to invite WVa to play in the big 12,if not us,then Louisville,ky.,but i can see all the trash being said about them as well.Do you all believe that you are above the rest of the country,are the only team that is perfect.Well,i'll opoligize now,for what might happen on sat.Does playing WVa hurt your team,,,most of ya said yeah,well,in my eyes it can only help ya,first we have a front runner in the heisman chase,second,all we do is win in big bcs games,,,,Georgia,Georgia tech,and oklahoma,and last but not least,,,Clemson,,,oh by the way,do you all remember the score? Well,what will happen on sat.will happen,no one can change that.If you do go,please enjoy some WVa hospitality,from us inbred,toothless hillbillies,,,it's only a once a year achievement that you will relish for the rest of your lives....So,enjoy the game,and as an Ambassador of the great state of WVa,remember,It's all relative(s) in West Virginia,,,Almost Heaven,West Virginia,,,,good luck....

we know
"I started calling him John during the game, cause he was rocking it like No. 7 -- like Elway," Harper said."

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2271 on: October 18, 2012, 08:27:19 PM »
Is it time for a fighting you thread or fan interactions?     :billdance:
Oh God Yes!!!  This may take them over the edge.  SD?  :crossfingers: :lol:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline MrWVU2U

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2272 on: October 18, 2012, 08:30:21 PM »
I'm surprised no one has dug this up yet...

Offline j-dub

• fattyfest dance champion '14
  • Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2273 on: October 18, 2012, 08:32:12 PM »

well, this explains the whole 51st in education rankings from earlier.. when their college professors are writing at a 7th grade level it's gonna be a bit of an uphill climb.
"I started calling him John during the game, cause he was rocking it like No. 7 -- like Elway," Harper said."

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #2274 on: October 18, 2012, 08:35:59 PM »

All of that education, and you still can't comprehend obvious parody. Good grief. Even the smartest West Virginians are complete dumbasses.