Author Topic: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?  (Read 366846 times)

Offline SwiftCat

• #LIFE
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Depth Charge
    • View Profile
Re: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?
« Reply #2200 on: October 18, 2012, 06:29:48 PM »
Mods, did you really have to merge wvubrandon's thread? That was kinda mean.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?
« Reply #2201 on: October 18, 2012, 06:31:29 PM »
Just when i thought this couldn't get worse for us, these dimwitted backwoods barbarians are going to tarnish our academic reputation even more than that of our proud football program. 

After following the leadership of a white supremacist senator for 50 years, WVU decided to throw whatever credibility they had left out the window by granting a phony degree to the Governor's daughter.  That's right, they falsified her transcript by adding grades for six classes she never took and changing two incompletes to A's.  All this was done to give her a MBA that she never earned. 

As it is, we're on same academic tier as Stanford, MIT, and ivy league schools...but i don't see how we can achieve our 2025 goals when the value of our diploma is being dragged through the mud by our association with this diploma mill.

KSU scholarship:

Rank among the 500 state universities
1. K-State
2. Arizona State University
3. University of North Carolina
4. Penn State
5. University of Virginia
6. University of Kansas
7. University of Michigan
8. University of Illinois
9. University of Arizona
10. University of Washington

Ranking by scholarship among state universities
No. 1 in all-time Truman scholars
No. 1 in all-time Goldwater scholars
No. 2 in Rhodes scholars since 1986
No. 2 in all-time Udall scholars
No. 3 in Marshall scholars since 1986

Rank among all 2,400 public and private universities
1. Harvard
2. Yale
3. Stanford
4. Princeton
5. Duke
6. K-State
7. Brown
8. Chicago
9. MIT
10. Cornell

WVU Scholarship:
Dirty Rotten Cheaters

Damn, Fuzzy. You slapped some knowledge on them fools.

Offline RightMeow

• Combo-Fan
  • Wind it on up and bet the farm!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2202 on: October 18, 2012, 06:32:54 PM »
Morgantown is like a pitbull.  Evidently it eats children and hangs out with poors.
Yet it's ranked as one of the top 10 small towns in the US as well as a top 10 college town.  :jerk:

Are you really that obtuse you dense eff?  Your own fans on that garbage Jed Channel podcast said all this crap.  I didn't even have to make it up.  YOUR OWN FANS ACTUALLY THINK THIS crap AND SAY IT PUBLICLY.
Ok damn, now I have to post facts and all..
http://old.post-gazette.com/regionstate/20000918morgantown2.asp

From 2000? :lol:
My bad, it never leaves the list...
http://www.forbes.com/places/wv/morgantown/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=AEZjzsnPhnw#t=36s
Is that Manhattan?  My God, it's beautiful!

Offline MrWVU2U

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2203 on: October 18, 2012, 06:33:56 PM »
Truman scholars beat up Rhodes scholars
Truman was from Missouri  :barf:

Offline MrWVU2U

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2204 on: October 18, 2012, 06:36:29 PM »
Morgantown is like a pitbull.  Evidently it eats children and hangs out with poors.
Yet it's ranked as one of the top 10 small towns in the US as well as a top 10 college town.  :jerk:

Are you really that obtuse you dense eff?  Your own fans on that garbage Jed Channel podcast said all this crap.  I didn't even have to make it up.  YOUR OWN FANS ACTUALLY THINK THIS crap AND SAY IT PUBLICLY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=AEZjzsnPhnw#t=36s

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2205 on: October 18, 2012, 06:45:53 PM »

Yeah and Manhattan, KS is #5 on that list... :lol:

Morgantown #7.

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2206 on: October 18, 2012, 06:51:42 PM »
stop it SK you are making our new friends look silly.

Offline MrWVU2U

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2207 on: October 18, 2012, 06:54:41 PM »
I'm doing a good job of that myself, thank you.
KU and ISU were also on the list :facepalm:

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2208 on: October 18, 2012, 06:56:24 PM »

I'm ok with us both having awesome college towns.    :cheers:

Offline MrWVU2U

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2209 on: October 18, 2012, 06:57:20 PM »

I'm ok with us both having awesome college towns.    :cheers:
Indeed :cheers:

Offline jdmcclure

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2210 on: October 18, 2012, 06:58:47 PM »
Ok, so I decided to listen anyway.

Here's the deal, Western Virginia fans.  Nobody is scared of "Morgantown."

All I hear are constant threats about how people will be killed.  Guess what? 

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN SATURDAY.  Nobody will be touched.  WV will be the laughingstock of the country (like normal)
You are a very good crap talker behind a keyboard. I'll eff your bitch while you are running your mouth!

I mean if you went you'd probably get killed, but in general, yes.

I could walk right up to any redneck yokel in morgantown, tell them that i'm a goEMAW poster and that i think they suck, and nothing would happen.  They might yell or say foul things, but that's it.  I get it worse on here than I'd get there. 

In summary, yes, I am calling every single student/fan of Western Virginia a huge pussy.

Offline j-von

• Katpak'r
  • Hates The Band
    • View Profile
« Reply #2211 on: October 18, 2012, 07:01:18 PM »

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN SATURDAY.  Nobody will be touched.  WV will be the laughingstock of the country (like normal)
You are a very good crap talker behind a keyboard. I'll eff your bitch while you are running your mouth!

I could walk right up to any redneck yokel in morgantown, tell them that i'm a goEMAW poster and that i think they suck, and nothing would happen.  They might yell or say foul things, but that's it.  I get it worse on here than I'd get there. 

In summary, yes, I am calling every single student/fan of Western Virginia a huge pussy.

Learn how to blog before you just jump into blogging.

Offline wvuborn4

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2212 on: October 18, 2012, 07:02:38 PM »
Howdy to all you kansas state football fans,i want to wish you luck on the game come saturday night.It ought to be a good one.I see all the smash stuff people are writing here,i was going to belittle myself and join the club,but i thought no,as an ambassador of the great state of West Virginia,i can only say that you all really don't know anything about the state.First,it was the President of the big 12 to invite WVa to play in the big 12,if not us,then Louisville,ky.,but i can see all the trash being said about them as well.Do you all believe that you are above the rest of the country,are the only team that is perfect.Well,i'll opoligize now,for what might happen on sat.Does playing WVa hurt your team,,,most of ya said yeah,well,in my eyes it can only help ya,first we have a front runner in the heisman chase,second,all we do is win in big bcs games,,,,Georgia,Georgia tech,and oklahoma,and last but not least,,,Clemson,,,oh by the way,do you all remember the score? Well,what will happen on sat.will happen,no one can change that.If you do go,please enjoy some WVa hospitality,from us inbred,toothless hillbillies,,,it's only a once a year achievement that you will relish for the rest of your lives....So,enjoy the game,and as an Ambassador of the great state of WVa,remember,It's all relative in West Virginia,,,Almost Heaven,West Virginia,,,,good luck....

Offline MrWVU2U

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2213 on: October 18, 2012, 07:05:40 PM »

You may want to speak to LSU fans before doing this. Just sayin'...

Offline Lucas Scoopsalot

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2214 on: October 18, 2012, 07:11:24 PM »
Howdy to all you kansas state football fans,i want to wish you luck on the game come saturday night.It ought to be a good one.I see all the smash stuff people are writing here,i was going to belittle myself and join the club,but i thought no,as an ambassador of the great state of West Virginia,i can only say that you all really don't know anything about the state.First,it was the President of the big 12 to invite WVa to play in the big 12,if not us,then Louisville,ky.,but i can see all the trash being said about them as well.Do you all believe that you are above the rest of the country,are the only team that is perfect.Well,i'll opoligize now,for what might happen on sat.Does playing WVa hurt your team,,,most of ya said yeah,well,in my eyes it can only help ya,first we have a front runner in the heisman chase,second,all we do is win in big bcs games,,,,Georgia,Georgia tech,and oklahoma,and last but not least,,,Clemson,,,oh by the way,do you all remember the score? Well,what will happen on sat.will happen,no one can change that.If you do go,please enjoy some WVa hospitality,from us inbred,toothless hillbillies,,,it's only a once a year achievement that you will relish for the rest of your lives....So,enjoy the game,and as an Ambassador of the great state of WVa,remember,It's all relative in West Virginia,,,Almost Heaven,West Virginia,,,,good luck....
First of all, if you take anything written on this site seriously you are a dumbass. Of course it doesn't hurt the image of our program. It's a troll. If I remember right we had a thread very similar to this one during our cotton bowl appearance, it's name was "Does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program." West Virginia fans need to stop being pussies
Luke's stock is rising as Winters continues to validate his greatness. Add Luke and Winters to my list! Also, EMAWBLAST! and Tobias!

Offline RightMeow

• Combo-Fan
  • Wind it on up and bet the farm!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2215 on: October 18, 2012, 07:13:26 PM »

First of all, if you take anything written on this site seriously you are a dumbass. Of course it doesn't hurt the image of our program. It's a troll. If I remember right we had a thread very similar to this one during our cotton bowl appearance, it's name was "Does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program." West Virginia fans need to stop being pussies

:bang:
Is that Manhattan?  My God, it's beautiful!

Offline MrWVU2U

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2216 on: October 18, 2012, 07:13:34 PM »
Agreed, it's all in good fun! :bill:

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #2217 on: October 18, 2012, 07:14:20 PM »

Why are you the way that you are?

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2218 on: October 18, 2012, 07:15:39 PM »

Yeah, talk to LSU fans so they can share with you their first hand confirmation of the stereotypes discussed in this thread. 
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?
« Reply #2219 on: October 18, 2012, 07:18:52 PM »

Man, I'll bet you're a blast at parties "hey guise, it's 9:30, parties over. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Offline MrWVU2U

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2220 on: October 18, 2012, 07:20:56 PM »

Yeah, talk to LSU fans so they can share with you their first hand confirmation of the stereotypes discussed in this thread.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2221 on: October 18, 2012, 07:24:55 PM »

overalls and a pregnant fat chick. also jorts.

Offline NC

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2222 on: October 18, 2012, 07:25:21 PM »
not at all

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #2223 on: October 18, 2012, 07:25:52 PM »
not at all

wow i've never seen that before

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #2224 on: October 18, 2012, 07:26:25 PM »
Crap you guys, they found the power towel video.  :angry: