Author Topic: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?  (Read 366937 times)

Offline Fill My Bill

• Fan
  • party
    • View Profile
Re: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?
« Reply #1175 on: October 17, 2012, 09:24:29 PM »
do you know whats really funny, any of you rough ridin' pussys that actually decide to make the trip to morgantown will get your ass beat, and now that you have made this feed viewable to the public you are literally all rough ridin' dead. I dont live in West Virginia so i dont take anything personal to the "hill billy" and "insest comments"
but by the way you guys are from Kansas, are you rough ridin' kidding me? Talk about top 5 shittiest states in America. What the eff do you have there, you probably bigger hill billies than WV. So all of you shut the eff up and get ready to get your teeth kicked in you rough ridin' losers. If your wondering I am from New Jersey, a state that actually matters in this country not your meaning less, bullshit of a state you call home. So eff you and come see us. And your quaterback is a rough ridin' WEJ.

You sound really smart!

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: October 17, 2012, 09:24:43 PM »
lol, apparently he hasn't seen his defense play. Just how are they going to "kick our teeth in?"

Offline CantWaittobeatyourass

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: October 17, 2012, 09:25:20 PM »
and all the effs were supposed to be fuckk minus the second k, so fuckk you k state, and fuckk you to the entire state of kansas

Offline Boom Roasted

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: October 17, 2012, 09:25:51 PM »
do you know whats really funny, any of you rough ridin' pussys that actually decide to make the trip to morgantown will get your ass beat, and now that you have made this feed viewable to the public you are literally all rough ridin' dead. I dont live in West Virginia so i dont take anything personal to the "hill billy" and "insest comments"
but by the way you guys are from Kansas, are you rough ridin' kidding me? Talk about top 5 shittiest states in America. What the eff do you have there, you probably bigger hill billies than WV. So all of you shut the eff up and get ready to get your teeth kicked in you rough ridin' losers. If your wondering I am from New Jersey, a state that actually matters in this country not your meaning less, bullshit of a state you call home. So eff you and come see us. And your quaterback is a rough ridin' WEJ.

I will be there. See you by the statue of coal or whatever you have. I've been training with Steve Dave.

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: October 17, 2012, 09:25:52 PM »

Offline ManhattanMadhatter

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: October 17, 2012, 09:26:03 PM »
Your team has never been relevant. You made it to one BCS bowl and lost. WVU has made it to three, and won them all. Your program is worse for your program's image.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: October 17, 2012, 09:26:21 PM »

Couldn't get into Rutgers?

:facepalm:
bears are fast...

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: October 17, 2012, 09:26:37 PM »
If anyone gets hurt at the game then JFC i think i want Mizzou back

If anyone gets hurt at the game the NCAA wants to discuss the rabble rousing with The Dude.  This is a KSU board made for fans of KSU to discuss KSU.  Not for hyper sensitive idiots to get frustrated over their pathetic lot in life and try and fight someone.  The fact that I have to type these words disgusts me and makes me think we should have taken a classier school into the Big 12 fraternity.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: October 17, 2012, 09:26:50 PM »
 :lol:

eff

Offline Fill My Bill

• Fan
  • party
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: October 17, 2012, 09:27:02 PM »
and all the effs were supposed to be fuckk minus the second k, so fuckk you k state, and fuckk you to the entire state of kansas

Thanks for the clarification jersey boy! I wish I had friends like you

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #1185 on: October 17, 2012, 09:27:02 PM »
I wasn't going to go to this game, but now I'm double thinking it.

Offline williewest

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: October 17, 2012, 09:29:41 PM »

You love Snooki, don't you.   :love: Snooki, snooki, Snooki :love:  Yay!  The best thing to happen in NJ since methanol capture at landfills!!

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: October 17, 2012, 09:30:31 PM »
If I was a Kansas state fan I would be ashamed of this. Show some maturity and respect, oh an maybe some knowledge.  For those of you that dont know, West Virginia is already a state so maybe you should go back to grade school and learn some basic geography, we are NOT part of Virginia. Also, our QB is Geno SMITH not not Geno Cook. AND out coach, Dana Holgerson, came from the big XII, 6 years at Texas tech and a year at Oklahoma, he is not the Virginia coach who had the thing on his face. Once again? Show some respect and stop pulling lies and bullshit out of your asses. Lets go Mountaineers!

You know less about your coach than you think you know

Actually, I was in a hurry while typing this and didn't get a chance to proof read. I know Holgs is from Oklahoma State. Sorry I couldn't double check my typing on my phone because I was busy at work.
Yeah, I bet Sonic gets busy this time of day

Once again, you guys are just embarrassing yourself and being cruel and nasty when need not. In case you were wondering I'm an manage an accounting office and I'm from upstate NY. Stop talking out of your ass. Thank you, goodbye.

Don't listen to them Swest. Deep down all Cat fans are a little afraid of what RichRod has planned. You just can't shut down his offense 2 weeks in a row and I think Gino will have a bounce back week. Good luck on Saturday.  :cheers:

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: October 17, 2012, 09:31:39 PM »
WVU has such low academic standards they will take the dumbest kids in New Jersey.  Think about it.  THE DUMBEST KIDS IN NEW JERSEY.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: October 17, 2012, 09:32:09 PM »
New Jersey:  "A state that actually matters"

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Blackcats

• I Know Stuff You Don't
  • Combo-Fan
  • LOUD NOISES!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: October 17, 2012, 09:36:11 PM »

Couldn't get into Rutgers?

:facepalm:

Flint Hillbillies.
BlackCats does it right and is clearly a good person. - Steve Dave
BlackCats is a vital member of this blogging community, and a close personal friend of mine. -meow meow
I yearn for your nuggets. - Shooter Jones

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: October 17, 2012, 09:36:29 PM »
We'll have you know, jersey guy, just one Kansas farmer feeds 155 people. How's that for important!

Offline Not Sure

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: October 17, 2012, 09:36:35 PM »
This guy has it all  :love:

Offline EMAW SP8

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: October 17, 2012, 09:36:41 PM »
Maybe she should make a film about this.

What should the title be?

how about a 30 for 30;

What if I told you that one message board trolled an entire fan base?

What if I told you they did it again?

ESPN presents "The day EMAW won the internet, again" presented commercial free by rev honey.

Offline dmb123

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: October 17, 2012, 09:42:49 PM »
I'm embarrassed to read this. This is a football game and quite frankly, you all are representing Kansas as a bunch of stuck up assholes. What ever happened to good sportsmanship? And how many of you that are commenting on this have actually been to Morgantown, West Virginia? Probably 1 percent. Win or lose, I'm proud to call my self a West Virginian and I'm glad I don't live in a town with a bunch of people that would represent themselves in such an immature manner.

Offline Mountainman15

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: October 17, 2012, 09:43:56 PM »
It's funny how you all poke fun at WV, but what does the state of Kansas have anyways? I've heard missouri is sooo much better than that shithole kansas.

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: October 17, 2012, 09:44:14 PM »
Maybe she should make a film about this.

What should the title be?

how about a 30 for 30;

What if I told you that one message board trolled an entire fan base?

What if I told you they did it again?

ESPN presents "The day EMAW won the internet, again" presented commercial free by rev honey.

Would watch

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: October 17, 2012, 09:44:32 PM »
I'm embarrassed to read this. This is a football game and quite frankly, you all are representing Kansas as a bunch of stuck up assholes. What ever happened to good sportsmanship? And how many of you that are commenting on this have actually been to Morgantown, West Virginia? Probably 1 percent. Win or lose, I'm proud to call my self a West Virginian and I'm glad I don't live in a town with a bunch of people that would represent themselves in such an immature manner.
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: October 17, 2012, 09:45:00 PM »
FWIW, I don't live in the same town as these jerks

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: October 17, 2012, 09:45:45 PM »
Quote from actual fish: You've probably never even lived in water!!!