Author Topic: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?  (Read 366924 times)

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?
« Reply #1100 on: October 17, 2012, 06:51:15 PM »
If someone turns the channel to the game they could get the impression that we're another Big East team like Pitt or Western Michigan or something.  Then they'd see West Virginia's funky flat gray helmets and Under Armour uni's and think we're some gimmicky arena league and change the channel.

I'm kinda worried this might happen.

Not to be "that guy" but uhm Western Michigan is NOT in the Big East and WVU wears Nike uniforms

oh look, wikipedia has sent someone to "edit" our posts :lol: :lol: :lol:
Or someone to gather info for the goEMAW page

Offline 3maw

• lurk'r extrodinaire
  • Combo-Fan
  • #TeamAldi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: October 17, 2012, 07:20:53 PM »
If someone turns the channel to the game they could get the impression that we're another Big East team like Pitt or Western Michigan or something.  Then they'd see West Virginia's funky flat gray helmets and Under Armour uni's and think we're some gimmicky arena league and change the channel.

I'm kinda worried this might happen.

Not to be "that guy" but uhm Western Michigan is NOT in the Big East and WVU wears Nike uniforms

fact: wvu gets michigans old uniforms. basically same colors, and they just flip the M upside down and call it good.

good on you, west viginia.

Offline Swest029

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: October 17, 2012, 07:21:29 PM »
If I was a Kansas state fan I would be ashamed of this. Show some maturity and respect, oh an maybe some knowledge.  For those of you that dont know, West Virginia is already a state so maybe you should go back to grade school and learn some basic geography, we are NOT part of Virginia. Also, our QB is Geno SMITH not not Geno Cook. AND out coach, Dana Holgerson, came from the big XII, 6 years at Texas tech and a year at Oklahoma, he is not the Virginia coach who had the thing on his face. Once again? Show some respect and stop pulling lies and bullshit out of your asses. Lets go Mountaineers!

You know less about your coach than you think you know

Actually, I was in a hurry while typing this and didn't get a chance to proof read. I know Holgs is from Oklahoma State. Sorry I couldn't double check my typing on my phone because I was busy at work.

Offline FranklyFrankYou

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: October 17, 2012, 07:22:43 PM »
If I was a Kansas state fan I would be ashamed of this. Show some maturity and respect, oh an maybe some knowledge.  For those of you that dont know, West Virginia is already a state so maybe you should go back to grade school and learn some basic geography, we are NOT part of Virginia. Also, our QB is Geno SMITH not not Geno Cook. AND out coach, Dana Holgerson, came from the big XII, 6 years at Texas tech and a year at Oklahoma, he is not the Virginia coach who had the thing on his face. Once again? Show some respect and stop pulling lies and bullshit out of your asses. Lets go Mountaineers!

Actually, I was in a hurry while typing this and didn't get a chance to proof read. I know Holgs is from Oklahoma State. Sorry I couldn't double check my typing on my phone because I was busy at work.
Yeah, I bet Sonic gets busy this time of day

Offline Swest029

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: October 17, 2012, 07:24:42 PM »

Once again, you guys are just embarrassing yourself and being cruel and nasty when need not. In case you were wondering I'm an manage an accounting office and I'm from upstate NY. Stop talking out of your ass. Thank you, goodbye.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: October 17, 2012, 07:25:08 PM »

:dubious:

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: October 17, 2012, 07:25:40 PM »
nobody circles the wagons like Swest029

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?
« Reply #1107 on: October 17, 2012, 07:26:10 PM »

Once again, you guys are just embarrassing yourself and being cruel and nasty when need not. In case you were wondering I'm an manage an accounting office and I'm from upstate NY. Stop talking out of your ass. Thank you, goodbye.

I'm an manage a message board and I'm from SW KS!

Offline ManBearPig

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: October 17, 2012, 07:29:37 PM »

THE_ED'S STAYING ALIVE GAME CHAMPION

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: October 17, 2012, 07:30:40 PM »

I'm an manage a message board and I'm from SW KS!

and being cruel and nasty when need not.

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1110 on: October 17, 2012, 07:32:30 PM »
I can't believe people can be this stupid.  From the WVU fans, to our fans who are butthurt about this, to K-State itself making a big deal out of this.  I mean,  :lol: it s completely beyond me.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline FranklyFrankYou

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: October 17, 2012, 07:32:31 PM »

Sorry DLew, I'll try harder...but, I know it won't matter.  Nothing i ever do will be good enough....  :frown:

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?
« Reply #1112 on: October 17, 2012, 07:33:53 PM »
I wonder how many kittens Gino gronked when he heard about what was going on here.

Offline Daiji

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: October 17, 2012, 07:35:32 PM »

I'm not an manage a grammar office, but I think something might be wrong here.

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: October 17, 2012, 07:36:13 PM »
so have Pig Aggies taken notice of this yet?

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: October 17, 2012, 07:39:26 PM »

I don't think they've figured out the original one yet.

Offline jc_jax

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: October 17, 2012, 07:41:23 PM »

You know, the pig aggie incident was completely different.  They couldn't stop talking about who they had lost to.  The coal aggies have barely mentioned it.
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: October 17, 2012, 07:45:11 PM »

What is it with you people and our asses? NO MEANS NO.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: October 17, 2012, 08:04:35 PM »

Man, 7:04 pm is a pretty typical time to get busy at your accounting job.  Bet all your employees love working late!
:adios:

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: October 17, 2012, 08:07:50 PM »
if you havent an manage an one before i dont think you an talk

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: October 17, 2012, 08:08:06 PM »
Man, on most days, I sit in my office and have virtually unlimited bbs time.  Today, I was out at Colbert Hills getting 18 in, and we had to have one of the best bbs days in history.   :curse: :angry: :curse:  Why couldn't these slow-witted fucks have responded yesterday?
:adios:

Offline Blackcats

• I Know Stuff You Don't
  • Combo-Fan
  • LOUD NOISES!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: October 17, 2012, 08:11:39 PM »
I'm waiting for the coal aggies to figure out that by their actions today they have made the answer to the original question a resounding: YES.

BlackCats does it right and is clearly a good person. - Steve Dave
BlackCats is a vital member of this blogging community, and a close personal friend of mine. -meow meow
I yearn for your nuggets. - Shooter Jones

Offline Blackcats

• I Know Stuff You Don't
  • Combo-Fan
  • LOUD NOISES!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: October 17, 2012, 08:13:10 PM »
Man, on most days, I sit in my office and have virtually unlimited bbs time.  Today, I was out at Colbert Hills getting 18 in, and we had to have one of the best bbs days in history.   :curse: :angry: :curse:  Why couldn't these slow-witted fucks have responded yesterday?

Slow interwebs connection?
BlackCats does it right and is clearly a good person. - Steve Dave
BlackCats is a vital member of this blogging community, and a close personal friend of mine. -meow meow
I yearn for your nuggets. - Shooter Jones

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: October 17, 2012, 08:20:23 PM »
My god, did I just miss goEMAW's finest hour?

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: October 17, 2012, 08:20:59 PM »
The "BCS" is dead in one more year. No one will remember it even existed.  Think of it like a miner buried alive while searching for coal."

REALLY?! You are going to go there! Do you know what it's like to work in those coal mines?! No I don't think you do. Regardless of your feelings on this state you should never go to the point where you are disrespecting the dead! I have had friends die in the mines and my husband does the work every day. It's absolutely uncalled for to say something like that over a football game. GROW UP!!!

you are disrespecting the dead!
bears are fast...