Author Topic: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?  (Read 367170 times)

Offline j-von

• Katpak'r
  • Hates The Band
    • View Profile
Re: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?
« Reply #925 on: October 17, 2012, 04:51:38 PM »
ok who keeps making the WVU socks?  i mean they are all the same poster.  I mean they all think this is a blog, that can't be right?  we are getting trolled by shaggybevo disguised as toothy 'billys?  i don't know anymore.

It's true, they have one of the lowest internet penetration rates in the country.  Imagine how you felt logging on in 1995.

Offline fr@ck me

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: October 17, 2012, 04:52:04 PM »
ok who keeps making the WVU socks?  i mean they are all the same poster.  I mean they all think this is a blog, that can't be right?  we are getting trolled by shaggybevo disguised as toothy 'billys?  i don't know anymore.

I didn't know anyone in WV had computers in their coal mines?  Must be from the Big12 money   :kstategrad:  your welcome.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile

Offline xcrisstanicolex

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: October 17, 2012, 04:52:46 PM »
I have had friends die in the mines and my husband does the work every day. It's absolutely uncalled for to say something like that over a football game. GROW UP!!!

i hope your husband has a good life insurance policy so you and your 12 kids won't go hungry-er.

my husband makes over 80,000 a year so no we are def not going hungry. And you are so ignorant for making those comments!

Did not deny the 12 kids... part of the 47%...

I have one child thank you very much. I chose not to comment on that part because it wouldn't be right to bring a child into a conversation about such ignorance. But thank you for showing me exactly how awful the K state fans are and we'll be looking forward playing you guys Saturday.

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: October 17, 2012, 04:52:53 PM »
I'm drafting up a letter to the NCAA right meow about getting double-trolled by Shaggybevo.   :shakesfist:

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #930 on: October 17, 2012, 04:53:03 PM »
jfc guys stop being creepy

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: October 17, 2012, 04:53:12 PM »
Lets all laugh at WVU for being a bunch of "toothless hicks" and forget Kansas is most famous for the fire-crotch slut named Dorthy who got doubled teamed on the reg by munchkins and a man made out of straw. Whats in West Virginia? WHAT THE HELL IS IN KANSAS? oh ya Jayhawk basketball...seems fitting your the red headed step child and second class school to them. Once we are done with you and your dinosaur of a coach i look forward to posting pictures of us hoisting the Big XII championship trophy...in the words of ike turner, "shut the f*** up bitch."
:billdance:

Oh man.  Someone gets it.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: October 17, 2012, 04:53:21 PM »
I wonder how many of them tried to enter usernames like "KStatef***ingsux!!!" only to realize they'd all been taken by pigaggys.

what a great post.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: October 17, 2012, 04:53:49 PM »
How is everyone doing this afternoon?
:lol:

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: October 17, 2012, 04:54:28 PM »
Meanwhile.... in NCAA sanction land against this site and KSU....

only if they find out about our illegal recruiting of posters... or our donations to the fatty4ksu fund.

what a rough ridin' joke  :lol:

You wouldn't believe what it took to get me to post here.
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline fr@ck me

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: October 17, 2012, 04:54:37 PM »

It's true, they have one of the lowest internet penetration rates in the country.  Imagine how you felt logging on in 1995.

They have dial up? 

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: October 17, 2012, 04:55:30 PM »
But thank you for showing me exactly how awful the K state fans are and we'll be looking forward playing you guys Saturday.

You are the first of your kind to say that you wanted to play us in football instead of murder us. Props for breaking the stereotype  :thumbs:

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: October 17, 2012, 04:55:43 PM »
can someone take this beautiful thread to other blogs to help spread the word about how terrible we are?

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: October 17, 2012, 04:56:19 PM »

only if they find out about our illegal recruiting of posters... or our donations to the fatty4ksu fund.

Mr. Bread, I'm going to send you a couple hundred bucks through western union. Gotta keep you happy!
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline branman5

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: October 17, 2012, 04:56:36 PM »
all the uneducated fans of the most pathetic team in the big 12 (Kansas State) havent been informed that West Virginia became a state in 1863. Dont waste your time posting on a tread where all the biased fans are uninformed and barely literate.

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: October 17, 2012, 04:56:55 PM »
can someone take this beautiful thread to other blogs to help spread the word about how terrible we are?

I printed out all 38 pages and am currently faxing them to Baylorfans right now.  I hope they "get it" too.

Offline "storm"nut

• SOCK (outed by The Laundromat)
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: October 17, 2012, 04:57:17 PM »
BEST WORK YET!!!!! :excited:
RIP Fatty

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: October 17, 2012, 04:57:35 PM »
all the uneducated fans of the most pathetic team in the big 12 (Kansas State) havent been informed that West Virginia became a state in 1863. Dont waste your time posting on a tread where all the biased fans are uninformed and barely literate.
That was one of the most ignorant posts i've read all day. Do some research before you post such garbage.
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline MTNEER

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: October 17, 2012, 04:57:44 PM »

Nice. Good luck getting into the stadium without getting shanked on Saturday!  :chainsaw:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?
« Reply #944 on: October 17, 2012, 04:57:44 PM »
We are #1 bran...talk about uninformed

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #945 on: October 17, 2012, 04:58:07 PM »

Nice. Good luck getting into the stadium without getting shanked on Saturday!  :chainsaw:

:surprised:

Where is Dept. of Homeland Security when you need him?

Offline thehecta

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: October 17, 2012, 04:58:12 PM »
Where do I post when K State loses on Saturday? I'll be back then.

The same place you posted when KSU beat OU, you know, since you're an OU grad and all and from Texas (but evidently too dumb to get into UT).  You'll definitely have bragging rights if Western Virginia wins Saturday having no connection to them whatsoever and not currently in Western Virginia and posting from there.  ;)  Boom, outed.

KSU beat us fair and square. You guys are good. But to say this stuff about a WVU team that has a good chance of beating you is downright ignorant. I chose to go to OU over UT and received a degree in Accounting and now work for a big four accounting firm. I'm doing just fine.

I was pissed when we lost to KSU, of course. At the end of the year, though, I bet KSU has at least 2 losses.

Right, like anyone in the history of the world would ever choose Norman over Austin or a OU degree over one from UT.  I suppose you rode to class everyday on a crimson unicorn too. :rolleyes:  You couldn't be more of a Western Virginia sock if some dirty old racist hillbilly had you on his incestuous right foot*.

*assuming of course Western Virginians weren't terrible poors and could afford socks and weren't too uncivilized to adhere to the concept of socks.

lol who are you people? I visited OU, UT, and A&M and chose OU. I enjoyed my visit more than at Texas and A&M and knew I could get a great job at any of the schools. Didn't ride a crimson unicorn to class. Just to be clear haha

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: October 17, 2012, 04:58:17 PM »

lol, your wikipedia page got hacked. Kstate was founded in 1863.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: October 17, 2012, 04:58:32 PM »
is this how all wvu fans are?  pretty rude if you ask me. 

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: October 17, 2012, 04:58:36 PM »

Invite from John Currie