Author Topic: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?  (Read 367036 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?
« Reply #775 on: October 17, 2012, 03:56:42 PM »
Guys, what if we lose????    :ohno:

We've already won  :gocho:

Offline 3maw

• lurk'r extrodinaire
  • Combo-Fan
  • #TeamAldi
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: October 17, 2012, 03:56:52 PM »
Guys, what if we lose????    :ohno:

very possible. they don't have wind there apparently, and this week its been like 130 mph winds all day, so I think that gives us a direct disadvantage as we typically try to play against the gusts.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: October 17, 2012, 03:57:14 PM »

its not as messed up as four winning seasons in 55 years.

No one cares about your old man coal miner glory days, bro.

KSU is epitome of old man glory days....you dragged Snyder out of the retirement home cause you suck so bad! :bill: :jerk:

And yet our coach still has more hair.  :lol:

Offline StanimalKSU

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: October 17, 2012, 03:59:15 PM »
surely they... :facepalm:...I mean do they really? :dubious:...how do they not? .... :dunno:....ugh...sigh....

:bait:

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: October 17, 2012, 04:00:43 PM »

KSU is epitome of old man glory days....you dragged Snyder out of the retirement home cause you suck so bad! :bill: :jerk:

Only because we made the mistake of hiring one of your former coaches.

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #780 on: October 17, 2012, 04:03:24 PM »

Only because we made the mistake of hiring one of your former coaches.

No crap.  You guys really should have kept Ronnie.
@mikec2w

Offline TheKatsofWar

• Fan
  • It's ok I'm a limo driver!
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: October 17, 2012, 04:04:10 PM »
FITZ

ADMIN
Post #13317
Manhattan, Kan.
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore

OK, stop

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to promote another site here, you will now take a little vacation. I have no idea what they've done, but the entire administration is in an uproar and we will not be part of promoting it.
10/17 2:42 PM | IP: Logged

Offline cDubya

• Coal Grab'r
  • Katpak'r
  • KCCO
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: October 17, 2012, 04:04:34 PM »
 :facepalm:
I can't doi it alone guys, congrats. Next year I'm coming to Manhattan. First round is on me. :cheers:

Offline wvu1722

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: October 17, 2012, 04:04:49 PM »
I really think Kansas should look to Virginia as a role model. The state of Virginia was looking around one day and thought to themselves, "We have this terrible portion of the state and we need to put as much distance between ourselves and them". Someone had the great idea to split the state in two and kick out the Western portion of the and their backwoods kin.

Do you guys think Kansas could do something like that with everything West of Salina? That part of the state is just dragging us down. Granted, West Kansas, isn't nearly as inbred and are considerably more educated than West Virginans, but every little bit counts, right guys?

Actually West Virginia voted to break away from VA since they wanted to be part of the Union (to all those racist comments). This blog is obnoxiously ignorant and is way more embarrassing to KSU than any of the things you all have listed about WVU. How people even think like this blows me away. To all you Kansas State fans with some sense (Which is the majority of the fans just not the ones in this thread), I wish you all luck and if you are traveling to the game you will enjoy it. It is not unsafe or reckless and 99.99% of the fans will be some of the most welcoming fans and will encourage you to stop by their tailgate for free beer and food and to talk football.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: October 17, 2012, 04:05:03 PM »
FITZ

ADMIN
Post #13317
Manhattan, Kan.
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore

OK, stop

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to promote another site here, you will now take a little vacation. I have no idea what they've done, but the entire administration is in an uproar and we will not be part of promoting it.
10/17 2:42 PM | IP: Logged

:lol:

Offline Hoover132

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: October 17, 2012, 04:05:22 PM »
WVU>>>>>>>> KSTATE GO TO HELL AND BURN

Offline Mountainman15

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: October 17, 2012, 04:05:28 PM »
they're the same caliber school/opponent as iowa state. and we just took that chance playing in Lames.

I say play it.

i agree that they are the same caliber of oponent but there is no comparing the two schools after that.

iowa state is that nerdy kid with glasses that is good at school and loves sports but is just physically overmatched come game time while west virginia is a disgusting drug addicted hillbilly with one tooth cashing his wellfare check to buy menthols and energy drinks and then tries to play a pick up game while passing by a park on the way back to his trailer to then only play a couple of plays before hitting the crack pipe and trying to start a fight. they're gross and i'd rather not be seen hanging out with them. i mean, what are schools like florida going to think?

This is the one of the most idiotic thing I have seen in a while.
1. Most of WV have ALL of there teeth. Kentucky has worse teeth than us.
2. From what I have seen drugs were worse in Tennessee than they are in WV, it is not like there are not drugs in Kansas.
3. Just as many people in other states use welfare too.
4. I worked in a grocery store, energy drinks were not that big of a seller. Neither were menthols.
5. And not everyone lives in a trailer parks here and I bet there are trailer parks there too.
6. Most of our players are from Florida.
There are people like this in WV and there are people like this in Tennessee and I bet there are people like that in Kansas too. It's not just one state. And we are not all like that. Come here and you would actually like if you are to much of a close minded bad person.

Offline KittyClaws

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: October 17, 2012, 04:05:44 PM »
that's not accurate WVU70
Credit given 1 Fiesta bowl win... 1997 Sorry I had to filter through all the Pinstripe.com, Texas and Alamo bowls to find it..... LOL

No I saw you lose by 20 in a non BCS bowl. Meanwhile we won by 37 in a real BCS bowl. Not much to argue there.

Wins against ACC teams don't count.

Im just so confused though...I mean KSU is the tip top of the Big 12, the cats meow (no pun intended), THE elite school but they only have one Big 12 title in 77 years.  I dont get it. Clearly a program as dominant as KSU would have more titles than 1 in 77 years.  I swear these pollers just arent fair.  They dont see the real elite teams...they're overshadowed by the brand names of Oklahoma and Texas with their signature wins and National Titles!

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: October 17, 2012, 04:06:30 PM »

well that's just not nice at all.

Offline KittyClaws

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: October 17, 2012, 04:09:02 PM »
:facepalm:
I can't doi it alone guys, congrats. Next year I'm coming to Manhattan. First round is on me. :cheers:

why you butthurt Cdub?

Offline 3maw

• lurk'r extrodinaire
  • Combo-Fan
  • #TeamAldi
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: October 17, 2012, 04:09:08 PM »

some people are just disgusting. mods, please allocate some of the donations heading to morgantown for punctuation classes. tia.

Offline Wv41

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: October 17, 2012, 04:09:20 PM »
You guys seriously think, you're the same caliber as a Alabama, Oregon??????????????? :excited: :excited:    K-State won't make it out of the Big-12.  First off WV is a state Dumb-ass,  Second don't be passing Judgement on WV is.  Third we are not the same caliber as a Iowa State, if so Geno would not be a front runner for heisman.  Calling us a dumbass???  Example 1: Someone on here said "our best chance of winning a "NC" was when Michael Vick (VT) and Randy Moss (Marshall) played for WVU squint". Stupidity in this thread is astounding.  Come back to me when K-State actually wins something.  :barf: :bill: :chainsaw:

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: October 17, 2012, 04:09:32 PM »

Sir I will have you know that we are NOT COUCHES.   :dubious:

Offline theRealWallyJudge

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: October 17, 2012, 04:10:07 PM »

Did someone get with his sister? Looks like he's going to have to start looking at cousins now

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #795 on: October 17, 2012, 04:10:15 PM »

100% exactly what I was thinking, but thought I should scroll down before posting.

Offline j-dub

• fattyfest dance champion '14
  • Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: October 17, 2012, 04:10:26 PM »
I really think Kansas should look to Virginia as a role model. The state of Virginia was looking around one day and thought to themselves, "We have this terrible portion of the state and we need to put as much distance between ourselves and them". Someone had the great idea to split the state in two and kick out the Western portion of the and their backwoods kin.

Do you guys think Kansas could do something like that with everything West of Salina? That part of the state is just dragging us down. Granted, West Kansas, isn't nearly as inbred and are considerably more educated than West Virginans, but every little bit counts, right guys?

Actually West Virginia voted to break away from VA since they wanted to be part of the Union (to all those racist comments). This blog is obnoxiously ignorant and is way more embarrassing to KSU than any of the things you all have listed about WVU. How people even think like this blows me away. To all you Kansas State fans with some sense (Which is the majority of the fans just not the ones in this thread), I wish you all luck and if you are traveling to the game you will enjoy it. It is not unsafe or reckless and 99.99% of the fans will be some of the most welcoming fans and will encourage you to stop by their tailgate for free beer and food and to talk football.

that's not true at all. i would lend you my britannica encyclopedia but you would probably pawn it for a daily double and then my mom would get really mad and take away my tv and ps3 and make me eat off brand mac and cheese. sorry you smelly poor.
"I started calling him John during the game, cause he was rocking it like No. 7 -- like Elway," Harper said."

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: October 17, 2012, 04:10:33 PM »
Judgement

Offline WVUisbutthurt

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: October 17, 2012, 04:10:45 PM »
WV Fans = Arkansas fans = Both were inbread at birth.

Offline goddamnbrewery

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: October 17, 2012, 04:11:24 PM »
Someone on here said "our best chance of winning a "NC" was when Michael Vick (VT) and Randy Moss (Marshall) played for WVU"

So that was only your second best chance?