Author Topic: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?  (Read 366931 times)

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
Re: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?
« Reply #475 on: October 17, 2012, 12:55:52 PM »
Saying that Kstate is a "Football Powerhouse" is laughable...No one thinks of Kstate in the same category as Alabama LSU or even texas or Oklahoma. You have had 2 good years back to back due to Klein. This is not a powerhouse program so stop claiming it is. Kstates all time record is  475–613–41. Hahaha to have an all time losing record and claim you are a "Powerhouse" is a complete joke. Someone claimed that when people think of kansas state they think of BCS bowl games..... Really you mean the one BCS bowl game you ever got into and lost? Haha this program is not even on the same level as WVU who is 3-0 in BCS bowls and has won 3 in the last 10 years. You have a good team this year and no one is taking that away from you but please stop laboring under the delusions that your program is a national power. Reading these comment are almost comical. The disrespect you've shown for West Virginia in these comments when I doubt any of you have ever been there just shows ignorance. Pride for your school is one thing but don't let yourselves become delusional and disrespectful.

Ps. All these claims that West Virginia has laws for hate crimes etc. Are completely inaccurate just rumors that I guess you people are gullible enough to believe. Good luck in Morgantown this weekend...Hopefully all the innocent respectful Kstate fans don't get treated harshly due to the unnecessary disrespect on this website.

You must of missed us playing in the Cotton Bowl last year...You know, the game that is bigger than some of the crappy BCS games featuring Big East teams.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: October 17, 2012, 12:56:05 PM »
With examples like this one, this one, or this one its hard not to have some sense of fear if you are traveling to West Virginia. Be safe K-State fans.

I mean, its not like some of these perceptions don't have some traction.

Meh.  They're complete rough ridin' pussies.

Offline WVU70

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: October 17, 2012, 12:56:42 PM »
that's not accurate WVU70
Credit given 1 Fiesta bowl win... 1997 Sorry I had to filter through all the Pinstripe.com, Texas and Alamo bowls to find it..... LOL

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: October 17, 2012, 12:57:24 PM »
With examples like this one, this one, or this one its hard not to have some sense of fear if you are traveling to West Virginia. Be safe K-State fans.

I mean, its not like some of these perceptions don't have some traction.

Meh.  They're complete rough ridin' pussies.

can't wait until oscar does that.  :excited:

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: October 17, 2012, 12:57:57 PM »
You guys really think your program is up there with Alabama and Michigan. You guys have an all time loosing record. You've been to one bcs game and lost it (fiesta bowl 04). Really when was the last time you guys were relevant 03 wait until those inbred hillbillys come in and torch you guys Geno Smith is gonna throw at least 5 tds on you bitches

:lol:

Michigan? We said POWERHOUSES. Do you guys really not know who the top football powerhouses are?

Yes we do. Kstate is not one of them.  Michigan is a powerhouse program because they have a sustained history of success...not just six weeks in one season where you reach the Top 5.

Heres a little tidbit for you...The Powerhouse program of all right, Alabama, is coached by a man born and raised in WV.

I didn't know Bear Bryant was born in WV.  Hmm, learn something new every day I guess!

Offline KittyClaws

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #480 on: October 17, 2012, 01:00:34 PM »
You guys really think your program is up there with Alabama and Michigan. You guys have an all time loosing record. You've been to one bcs game and lost it (fiesta bowl 04). Really when was the last time you guys were relevant 03 wait until those inbred hillbillys come in and torch you guys Geno Smith is gonna throw at least 5 tds on you bitches

:lol:

Michigan? We said POWERHOUSES. Do you guys really not know who the top football powerhouses are?

Yes we do. Kstate is not one of them.  Michigan is a powerhouse program because they have a sustained history of success...not just six weeks in one season where you reach the Top 5.

Heres a little tidbit for you...The Powerhouse program of all time, Alabama, is coached by a man born and raised in WV.

I didn't know Bear Bryant was born in WV.  Hmm, learn something new every day I guess!

That would have been funny if it made sense

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: October 17, 2012, 01:01:22 PM »
WVU fans are 100% poors. you can't reason with these malnourished freaks.

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: October 17, 2012, 01:02:06 PM »
You sound kind of hot.

You're creeping them out, trenchcoat mafia.   :horrorsurprise:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: October 17, 2012, 01:02:58 PM »
Oh crap guys I just found a picture of the west-Virginia football stadium. Do Wildcat fans going to the game this weekend know how bad the sight lines are?

So when they talk disparagingly about Pitt, is this the Pitt they are talking about?   :dunno:  The stadium seating is well done.  I bet you can get all the miners seated.  I feel sorry for the poor sap that has to walk those serving hot pockets and Nat Light(assuming this is your beer of choice due to you all being poors).  I mean, I bet his thighs are actually bigger than his wife's, which I know is rare in that region. 

Offline KittyClaws

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: October 17, 2012, 01:03:31 PM »
Saying that Kstate is a "Football Powerhouse" is laughable...No one thinks of Kstate in the same category as Alabama LSU or even texas or Oklahoma. You have had 2 good years back to back due to Klein. This is not a powerhouse program so stop claiming it is. Kstates all time record is  475–613–41. Hahaha to have an all time losing record and claim you are a "Powerhouse" is a complete joke. Someone claimed that when people think of kansas state they think of BCS bowl games..... Really you mean the one BCS bowl game you ever got into and lost? Haha this program is not even on the same level as WVU who is 3-0 in BCS bowls and has won 3 in the last 10 years. You have a good team this year and no one is taking that away from you but please stop laboring under the delusions that your program is a national power. Reading these comment are almost comical. The disrespect you've shown for West Virginia in these comments when I doubt any of you have ever been there just shows ignorance. Pride for your school is one thing but don't let yourselves become delusional and disrespectful.

Ps. All these claims that West Virginia has laws for hate crimes etc. Are completely inaccurate just rumors that I guess you people are gullible enough to believe. Good luck in Morgantown this weekend...Hopefully all the innocent respectful Kstate fans don't get treated harshly due to the unnecessary disrespect on this website.

You must of missed us playing in the Cotton Bowl last year...You know, the game that is bigger than some of the crappy BCS games featuring Big East teams.

Just playing in the bowl doesnt count to your credit.  You kinda have to win them to get any merit. 

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: October 17, 2012, 01:03:45 PM »
Ok, so just pulled out the Rand McNally to make sure i wasn't going crazy (lol)...sure enough i was correct, no west Virginia. 

Offline gocats56

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: October 17, 2012, 01:05:16 PM »
This is one of the more astonishing threads I have ever read.

Between KSU fans calling their program elite, when they would need to go undefeated for the next 11+ seasons just to reach .500 all-time, and calling Notre Dame their sister school, it's all hilarious.

No one thinks of Kansas St athletics, ever.  No one thinks about the one BCS game you made it to and lost.  No one thinks of KSU as an elite school in any aspect.  What I have gathered by reading this thread is that KSU fans started watching football this year and that is just sad.  I never thought I'd see people from a town most people don't know exists act elitist.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: October 17, 2012, 01:05:48 PM »

Just playing in the bowl doesnt count to your credit.  You kinda have to win them to get any merit.

Big East, LOL

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: October 17, 2012, 01:06:06 PM »
big 12 championships by team: 

ksu cats:  5
wvu coal aggies:  0

i think that about sums it up folks, can someone point me in the direction of the /thread board?

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: October 17, 2012, 01:06:47 PM »

Between KSU fans calling their program elite, when they would need to go undefeated for the next 11+ seasons just to reach .500 all-time, and calling Notre Dame their sister school, it's all hilarious.

No one thinks of Kansas St athletics, ever.  No one thinks about the one BCS game you made it to and lost.  No one thinks of KSU as an elite school in any aspect.  What I have gathered by reading this thread is that KSU fans started watching football this year and that is just sad.  I never thought I'd see people from a town most people don't know exists act elitist.

you've confused  us all with your "gocats" moniker.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: October 17, 2012, 01:07:11 PM »

Clearly you are thinking of K-State athletics right now, since you are here.  Lying fat face.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: October 17, 2012, 01:07:30 PM »
that's just not accurate gocats56. maybe it would be on opposite day...but that's not today

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: October 17, 2012, 01:08:00 PM »

Welcome, gocats56!

Offline RedneckWVU

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: October 17, 2012, 01:09:15 PM »
anybody want to weigh in on this? i know my answer and it is yes. everyone here knows that i never wanted these toothless mouth breathing hillbillies in the conference to begin with and now we have to play them this weekend.

would it be better to just forfeit? i mean yeah it would give us a loss and take us out of the national championship picture, but it might be the best call in the long run. i don't want our rep tarnished. we've spent far too many years building it up to be in line with the notre dame and alabamas of the world to be playing this game. just my opinion though i guess.

You think K-State is on the same level as ND and Alabama?   hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Offline KittyClaws

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: October 17, 2012, 01:09:29 PM »
big 12 championships by team: 

ksu cats:  5
wvu coal aggies:  0

i think that about sums it up folks, can someone point me in the direction of the /thread board?

That basically sums up that you know math and realize you cant win a Big12 title if your not in the conference genius.
Not so high and mighty either...4 of those came before 1940.  3 of them before 1915 when football was basically rugby!

Offline gocats56

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #495 on: October 17, 2012, 01:09:31 PM »
that's just not accurate gocats56. maybe it would be on opposite day...but that's not today

it's 100% accurate.  I think some people here need to travel outside of Manhattan.  KSU is an unknown in the world of college athletics..

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: October 17, 2012, 01:10:14 PM »
What I have gathered by reading this thread is that KSU fans started watching football this year and that is just sad.

Why is it sad?  We're having a wonderful time!  Carpe diem and enjoy the ride I always say.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: October 17, 2012, 01:11:19 PM »

it's 100% accurate.  I think some people here need to travel outside of Manhattan.  KSU is an unknown in the world of college athletics..

it would only be accurate if you put something in front of it that said:

The following is pretty much horse crap from beginning to end:

Offline JuiceElSavior

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: October 17, 2012, 01:11:33 PM »
 :jerk:

you guys LOVE to jerk off each other dont ya?

How many Big 12 Championships does K-State have? 1

Also, WVU is 2-0 against Texas, not 1-0... do you guys do any research before trash talking? Im not usually one to defend anyone and personally i hate where i live, but good lord.

You people here on this board honestly have nothing else to do but trash other people?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: October 17, 2012, 01:12:37 PM »
^ extremely poor