Author Topic: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?  (Read 367063 times)

Offline KittyClaws

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?
« Reply #450 on: October 17, 2012, 12:40:11 PM »
congrats on your bcs bowls virginia.  It's a known fact that mid major schools like Boise and WV can get up for one big game a year and pull out the upset.

And you shouldve been there.  A BCS win is so much fun.  I wish we had known you had never been to one. We would have got you tickets.

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: October 17, 2012, 12:40:36 PM »
:blah:

8IID?  8th Intermediate Infantry Division?  You darn tootin' we support our troops.

Offline KSULOVES_8IID

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: October 17, 2012, 12:42:01 PM »
and @CFoD you sound like a rapists you have papers?  :bill:

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: October 17, 2012, 12:42:19 PM »
You guys should be ashamed to call yourself K-state fans.  You go about "caliber" and "Superiority" over WVU and all you are talking about is them being Meth and crack heads..  Show some class and thank them that the big 12 even exists anymore you idiots.  Where would K-state be if big 12 was gone?  Big 10 hahaha

The SEC wanted us, but we told them to gtfo and take Missouri.  Looks like WV also sucks at following conference realignment.

Offline rmcglynn

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: October 17, 2012, 12:43:39 PM »
Saying that Kstate is a "Football Powerhouse" is laughable...No one thinks of Kstate in the same category as Alabama LSU or even texas or Oklahoma. You have had 2 good years back to back due to Klein. This is not a powerhouse program so stop claiming it is. Kstates all time record is  475–613–41. Hahaha to have an all time losing record and claim you are a "Powerhouse" is a complete joke. Someone claimed that when people think of kansas state they think of BCS bowl games..... Really you mean the one BCS bowl game you ever got into and lost? Haha this program is not even on the same level as WVU who is 3-0 in BCS bowls and has won 3 in the last 10 years. You have a good team this year and no one is taking that away from you but please stop laboring under the delusions that your program is a national power. Reading these comment are almost comical. The disrespect you've shown for West Virginia in these comments when I doubt any of you have ever been there just shows ignorance. Pride for your school is one thing but don't let yourselves become delusional and disrespectful.

Ps. All these claims that West Virginia has laws for hate crimes etc. Are completely inaccurate just rumors that I guess you people are gullible enough to believe. Good luck in Morgantown this weekend...Hopefully all the innocent respectful Kstate fans don't get treated harshly due to the unnecessary disrespect on this website.

Offline Syocum9422

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: October 17, 2012, 12:43:40 PM »
You guys really think your program is up there with Alabama and Michigan. You guys have an all time loosing record. You've been to one bcs game and lost it (fiesta bowl 04). Really when was the last time you guys were relevant 03 wait until those inbred hillbillys come in and torch you guys Geno Smith is gonna throw at least 5 tds on you bitches

Offline DOOM_Catz

• Combo-Fan
  • EMAW said we ain't losin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: October 17, 2012, 12:44:20 PM »
Lol at all you ignorant blind people, first of all have any of you been to the state of WV? Highly doubt it cause your classless enough you probably cant afford the travels. Second yes we switched conferences adapted to a new style of play and beat texas and enjoyed our win. Lost to a tough texas tech team which has THE BEST defense in the conference. We never ran our mouths about you low life trashy people who are as ignorant as can be. SMH at the KSU low life fans, respect to the ones who actually represent their teams with pride and respect.

*stone tossed in glass house*
“I'm grossly overpaid for what I do." - LHC Bill Snyder, April 17th, 2013

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: October 17, 2012, 12:44:22 PM »
and @CFoD you sound like a rapists you have papers?  :bill:

I've got all kinds of papers. You like to smoke out before getting down to business? Cool.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: October 17, 2012, 12:44:36 PM »
 :driving:

btw visitors please visit this thread for constructive discussion: http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=23531.0

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: October 17, 2012, 12:44:54 PM »
You guys really think your program is up there with Alabama and Michigan. You guys have an all time loosing record. You've been to one bcs game and lost it (fiesta bowl 04). Really when was the last time you guys were relevant 03 wait until those inbred hillbillys come in and torch you guys Geno Smith is gonna throw at least 5 tds on you bitches

Along with 3 ints and lose by 21.  :gocho:

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: October 17, 2012, 12:45:43 PM »
you all realize that john denver killed himself because he was associated with western virginia?  says it all, my friends.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: October 17, 2012, 12:46:27 PM »
You guys should be ashamed to call yourself K-state fans.  You go about "caliber" and "Superiority" over WVU and all you are talking about is them being Meth and crack heads..  Show some class and thank them that the big 12 even exists anymore you idiots.  Where would K-state be if big 12 was gone?  Big 10 hahaha

PFFFT where would WVU be if we hadn't rescued you from one of Mike Vick's dogfighting rings and given you a good home?

Offline LilSmokyMcIntyre

• Fan
  • The (wo)man the myth the legend
    • View Profile
    • http://twitter.com/#!/HotDogsKC
« Reply #462 on: October 17, 2012, 12:46:39 PM »
Lol at all you ignorant blind people, first of all have any of you been to the state of WV? Highly doubt it cause your classless enough you probably cant afford the travels. Second yes we switched conferences adapted to a new style of play and beat texas and enjoyed our win. Lost to a tough texas tech team which has THE BEST defense in the conference . We never ran our mouths about you low life trashy people who are as ignorant as can be. SMH at the KSU low life fans, respect to the ones who actually represent their teams with pride and respect.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: October 17, 2012, 12:46:50 PM »

:lol:

Michigan? We said POWERHOUSES. Do you guys really not know who the top football powerhouses are?

Offline WVU70

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: October 17, 2012, 12:47:18 PM »
WOW.... You are a bunch of uneducated fans, who have no idea what you're talking about. The coach with the "goiter" on his neck is Frank Beamer... coach of VIRGINIA tech, Wrong state, wrong team. I've been to and worked in Kansas this year and everyone seems very nice. I guess I just didn't meet the "right" people to form my opinion. Because after reading this, I have the same opinion of Kansas State fans that I have of any other team that thinks they are better than anyone. Exactly how many BCS bowls has your team won? I believe it ZERO!!! We have 3 victories in BCS bowls. So maybe you all should take a geography lesson and a "ethics" class and then maybe you'll rank up there with Mountaineer fans, and as far as coming to our beautiful state... I hope you enjoy yourselves, I really do. Because that's how we are here in WEST Virginia... Hospitable, not arrogant little people who make themselves feel better by talking down to others.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #465 on: October 17, 2012, 12:49:14 PM »
"TEXAS TECH has the BEST DEFENSE IN THE CONFERENCE!"  :runaway:

For shame. Why not just blame the wind? :dunno:

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: October 17, 2012, 12:49:42 PM »
WOW.... You are a bunch of uneducated fans, who have no idea what you're talking about. The coach with the "goiter" on his neck is Frank Beamer... coach of VIRGINIA tech, Wrong state, wrong team. I've been to and worked in Kansas this year and everyone seems very nice. I guess I just didn't meet the "right" people to form my opinion. Because after reading this, I have the same opinion of Kansas State fans that I have of any other team that thinks they are better than anyone. Exactly how many BCS bowls has your team won? I believe it ZERO!!! We have 3 victories in BCS bowls. So maybe you all should take a geography lesson and a "ethics" class and then maybe you'll rank up there with Mountaineer fans, and as far as coming to our beautiful state... I hope you enjoy yourselves, I really do. Because that's how we are here in WEST Virginia... Hospitable, not arrogant little people who make themselves feel better by talking down to others.

You sound kind of hot.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: October 17, 2012, 12:50:35 PM »
that's not accurate WVU70

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: October 17, 2012, 12:51:31 PM »
nothing says hospitable like taking a dump in a chairback, and then burning couches

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: October 17, 2012, 12:51:44 PM »
"TEXAS TECH has the BEST DEFENSE IN THE CONFERENCE!"  :runaway:

For shame. Why not just blame the wind? :dunno:

You can't simulate 30-40 mph wind in practice.

Offline rmcglynn

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: October 17, 2012, 12:51:58 PM »
you all realize that john denver killed himself because he was associated with western virginia?  says it all, my friends.

Its West Virginia...One of the 50 states. LOl for a blog claiming how uneducated WVU fans are your really not making a good case for yourselves.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: October 17, 2012, 12:52:46 PM »

Its West Virginia...One of the 50 states. LOl for a blog claiming how uneducated WVU fans are your really not making a good case for yourselves.

WRONG AGAIN, COAL AGGIE
http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=23531.0

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: October 17, 2012, 12:53:13 PM »

if you can prove were "West Virginia" is on a map or MSPaint, then maybe, MAYBE, i'd believe you.

this i gotta see

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: October 17, 2012, 12:53:35 PM »
Oh crap guys I just found a picture of the west-Virginia football stadium. Do Wildcat fans going to the game this weekend know how bad the sight lines are?

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: October 17, 2012, 12:55:28 PM »

You just made the case for them.  :lol:
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread