Author Topic: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?  (Read 366794 times)

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
Re: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?
« Reply #425 on: October 17, 2012, 12:21:22 PM »
Has there every been another school that was completely fine with letting corporations destroy their name-sake?

that's a picture of the moon, right?  no way that's in America. 

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: October 17, 2012, 12:21:47 PM »
kstate is ranked in the top 5, your garbage team isnt

yeah they are this week.  so LSU, South Carolina, Oklahoma are garbage too cause theyre not in the Top 5?

Historically, K-State is a far better program than LSU, South Carolina, and Oklahoma.  Common knowledge.  I know you've been in a weak conference until this season, but try and do some research before you attack our integrity at this blog.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: October 17, 2012, 12:21:51 PM »
Quite the racemic mixture up in this thread.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: October 17, 2012, 12:22:35 PM »
Has there every been another school that was completely fine with letting corporations destroy their name-sake?

that looks like a nature reserve compared to the parts of coal aggie's state that i've been to.  it's just disgusting what they're doing to america.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline KittyClaws

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: October 17, 2012, 12:23:12 PM »
will our players be wearing special respirators this weekend on the sidelines to avoid the black lung?
[/quote

or special respirators connected to Billy Boy so he doesnt stop breathing.  Cant lose that guy!

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: October 17, 2012, 12:24:16 PM »
will our players be wearing special respirators this weekend on the sidelines to avoid the black lung?
[/quote

or special respirators connected to Billy Boy so he doesnt stop breathing.  Cant lose that guy!

agreed and whatever it takes to keep him going, i vote "yes" for.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: October 17, 2012, 12:24:43 PM »
With examples like this one, this one, or this one its hard not to have some sense of fear if you are traveling to West Virginia. Be safe K-State fans.

I mean, its not like some of these perceptions don't have some traction.

Wow.  Honest question for coal aggies:  Why are you so awful? 

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: October 17, 2012, 12:25:38 PM »
Please tell me I'm LUKING this.  Someone has posted or at least brought up the West Virginia fan taking a crap in the stands at their bowl game, right? 

http://picasaweb.google.com/THWUGA/WVUFanInTheGTBandSection
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: October 17, 2012, 12:27:15 PM »

that's a picture of the moon, right?  no way that's in America.

The most pathetic part is after those rubes completely sold out to Corporate America ("Why yes Mr. Corporate Bigwig, please violently face rape our land for next to nothing."), they're still just as dirt poor as ever, maybe more so.  SD is right.  Buncha backwards poors that don't even know how to sell land properly. :facepalm:
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline LilSmokyMcIntyre

• Fan
  • The (wo)man the myth the legend
    • View Profile
    • http://twitter.com/#!/HotDogsKC
« Reply #434 on: October 17, 2012, 12:27:33 PM »
[/quote

This kittyclaw character sure does struggle with simple point and click functions when he posts. I'll chalk this up to dial-up Internet because nobody can be this stupid. Right? Right!!

Lol

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: October 17, 2012, 12:29:03 PM »

Oh you chiral cats. I keep thinking we've seen the last leaving group, but always a new batch of nucleophiles.  :lol:

Offline KittyClaws

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: October 17, 2012, 12:30:32 PM »

yeah they are this week.  so LSU, South Carolina, Oklahoma are garbage too cause theyre not in the Top 5?

Historically, K-State is a far better program than LSU, South Carolina, and Oklahoma.  Common knowledge.  I know you've been in a weak conference until this season, but try and do some research before you attack our integrity at this blog.

More like common KittyState myth?  What do you smoke over there?  DO we get our meth from you guys?

Far better???  ok..well wheres yours BCS bowl, your National title...your NFL draft picks?.....I want to see some real numbers on this.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: October 17, 2012, 12:30:44 PM »

Oh you chiral cats. I keep thinking we've seen the last leaving group, but always a new batch of nucleophiles.  :lol:

Need more tertiary and less methyl!!!!

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: October 17, 2012, 12:31:34 PM »

More like common KittyState myth?  What do you smoke over there?  DO we get our meth from you guys?

Far better???  ok..well wheres yours BCS bowl, your National title...your NFL draft picks?.....I want to see some real numbers on this.

Did you look up Notre Dame after you watched Rudy?  No.  Of course not.  Why the double standards?

Offline KittyClaws

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: October 17, 2012, 12:31:55 PM »
[/quote

agreed and whatever it takes to keep him going, i vote "yes" for.

Senior cruelty..

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: October 17, 2012, 12:32:51 PM »

A guy was drafted last year that only played 3 downs EVER at KSU, that's how elite of a program we are.

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: October 17, 2012, 12:34:24 PM »
congrats on your bcs bowls virginia.  It's a known fact that mid major schools like Boise and WV can get up for one big game a year and pull out the upset.

Offline KSULOVES_8IID

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: October 17, 2012, 12:36:14 PM »
Lol at all you ignorant blind people, first of all have any of you been to the state of WV? Highly doubt it cause your classless enough you probably cant afford the travels. Second yes we switched conferences adapted to a new style of play and beat texas and enjoyed our win. Lost to a tough texas tech team which has THE BEST defense in the conference. We never ran our mouths about you low life trashy people who are as ignorant as can be. SMH at the KSU low life fans, respect to the ones who actually represent their teams with pride and respect.

Offline KittyClaws

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: October 17, 2012, 12:36:31 PM »

Did you look up Notre Dame after you watched Rudy?  No.  Of course not.  Why the double standards?

Did I look up ND after Rudy? Im not quite following that question.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: October 17, 2012, 12:36:40 PM »
it seems like we've come the conclusion that it will hurt our image. too late to cancel? e-mail campaign to our AD. take the automatic loss, still when the big12 and then go play notre dame in the fiesta is good for me.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: October 17, 2012, 12:37:03 PM »
Lol at all you ignorant blind people, first of all have any of you been to the state of WV? Highly doubt it cause your classless enough you probably cant afford the travels. Second yes we switched conferences adapted to a new style of play and beat texas and enjoyed our win. Lost to a tough texas tech team which has THE BEST defense in the conference. We never ran our mouths about you low life trashy people who are as ignorant as can be. SMH at the KSU low life fans, respect to the ones who actually represent their teams with pride and respect.

Went to Kermit!It was a mission trip. :lol: Brought back moonshine wine!

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: October 17, 2012, 12:38:15 PM »

You sound hot. Have you got a pic?

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: October 17, 2012, 12:39:22 PM »
What's more embarrassing than traveling to western Virginia? Well, one thing that comes to mind immediately is having Texas being your marquee win of the year. I mean, just :lol: at that.

Offline Kstatesmall

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: October 17, 2012, 12:39:32 PM »
You guys should be ashamed to call yourself K-state fans.  You go about "caliber" and "Superiority" over WVU and all you are talking about is them being Meth and crack heads..  Show some class and thank them that the big 12 even exists anymore you idiots.  Where would K-state be if big 12 was gone?  Big 10 hahaha

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
  • The Marine that went to war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: October 17, 2012, 12:39:41 PM »
Why is it that they can flatten all their mountains, but they can't build an airport?